Hillary Clinton in India..outsourcing vs morality!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathianne said:
In case the tired angel doesn't know who Daniel Drezner is, he is a prof. at University of Chicago. He has also written about outsourcing in a few other locations:

http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20040501faessay83301-p0/daniel-w-drezner/the-outsourcing-bogeyman.html

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F50810FD3F5C0C7A8EDDA00894DC404482

Here I will give you one more shot at me:professor from the windy city...how profound!...full of hot air I suppose..As the old saying goes"Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear"

Ya all take yourselves way too seriously...sorry I went to a party college...then went on and received my degree from the college of hard knocks...pun intended! :poke:

archangel said:
sorry I went to a party college...then went on and received my degree from the college of hard knocks...pun intended! :poke:

Sure, I've heard of that school "the archangle school of too many hard knocks in the head'. Pun intended. :sleep:

Said1 said:
Sure, I've heard of that school "the archangle school of too many hard knocks in the head'. Pun intended. :sleep:

Geez said1 you are about as much fun as riding off into the desert and forgetting ones canteen...Head butting can be fun...as long as you know your place in line...lol! :bangheads

archangel said:
Geez said1 you are about as much fun as riding off into the desert and forgetting ones canteen...Head butting can be fun...as long as you know your place in line...lol! :bangheads

See that's the problem daddio, you're not supposed to be up front with the cool cats . Now back to end of the line, or to the iron lung with you! :)

Said1 said:
See that's the problem daddio, you're not supposed to be up front with the cool cats . Now back to end of the line, or to the iron lung with you! :)

sigh..At least you are sounding more human now..kudos to you! Don't quite get the iron lung part though...better check my politicians dictonary...humm!

:banned:

archangel said:
sigh..At least you are sounding more human now..kudos to you! Don't quite get the iron lung part though...better check my politicians dictonary...humm!

:banned:

You get to live in it! Iron Lung

ironlung2.jpg

Said1 said:
You get to live in it! Iron Lung

ironlung2.jpg

Damn said1..ya beat me to Michael Jacksons garage sale..Was this the custom made one?How much did you pay?never mind you can keep it you may need it if ya keep talking to me! :cool:

archangel said:
Damn said1..ya beat me to Michael Jacksons garage sale..Was this the custom made one?How much did you pay?never mind you can keep it you may need it if ya keep talking to me! :cool:

That's it? That's all you got? Kids stuff. Now give me your lunch money before I I shove you back in your locker. Dork. :laugh:

Said1 said:
That's it? That's all you got? Kids stuff. Now give me your lunch money before I I shove you back in your locker. Dork. :laugh:

Can't have my lunch money so back to the locker with me...That is if you are big enough to accomplish this mission! I was not aware that you were the school bully! humm...very interesting...NOT! :usa:

archangel said:
Can't have my lunch money so back to the locker with me...That is if you are big enough to accomplish this mission! I was not aware that you were the school bully! humm...very interesting...NOT! :usa:

Speaking of not interesting. :D

Anyway, forcing your torso into a small cramped space shouldn't be too hard, I think that sort of thing appeals to your masochistic nature, whimp. :whip:

Said1 said:
Speaking of not interesting. :D

Anyway, forcing your torso into a small cramped space shouldn't be too hard, I think that sort of thing appeals to your masochistic nature, whimp. :whip:

Damn girl is that all you got?Whips and such..so becomming a lady... :whip3:

Since this thread has degenterated into a childish name calling ie; "Queen of Ontario Canada's call girl association! ", it will now be closed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back