Hillary Clinton has never succeeded in anything she ever tried to do

Hillary Clinton was actually pretty good at laundering money for drug dealers. I'd say great, but let's be honest; we wouldn't know all about it if she were; and she was pretty sloppy, tbh.

Absolutely no proof to that money laundering accusation I say. You people are the losers, having to make up stuff up all the time.

Educate yourself, son. This is as true as the sky is blue.

Hillary Clinton was actually pretty good at laundering money for drug dealers. I'd say great, but let's be honest; we wouldn't know all about it if she were; and she was pretty sloppy, tbh.

Absolutely no proof to that money laundering accusation I say. You people are the losers, having to make up stuff up all the time.

No proof yet loser, but then if you post enough lies, it becomes true, right?

H-Cell-600-LI-594x425_zpsklmvqwv3.jpg

Biden will be 75 in 2017, lost to Dukakis badly in 88, and was smoked badly by Clinton and his boss in 2008 got a lucky break in being chosen as VP, :piss2:Biden , I HOPE HE GETS IN THE RACE, it will be a pleasure watching Hillary gut him like a fish...:party:

No proof in yet I see.

No proof in yet I see.

I know Hillary's resume. So, do you.

Drug trafficking, racketeering, money laundering, etc.

Lest we forget, murder.

All she's succeeded in is being a Corrupted Career Politician. hell she couldn't even keep her hubby from running around on her. and then she helped in coving it up all for the sake of HER POWER.

what a outstanding person eh?

Extremely successful. Very competent and effective. Would make a very good prez.

That's why RWs write ^^ crap like ^^ that.

But, congrats on managing to get it in the right forum.
:lol:

Would make a very good prez.
Yeah, sure she would. :cuckoo: :lmao:

Liberals like yourself continue to show just how ignorant you really are by not realizing just how corrupt the Hildabeast really is. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back