Hillary Clinton frustrated with Obama's lack of will; Could she run in 2012?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bucs90, Mar 17, 2011.

1. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    OH, HILL NO - WWW.THEDAILY.COM

Hillary is 10X more qualified to be president than Obama. In the campaign, she was right. She is ready to handle far more than Obama is, especially at the global level. Clinton is trying to hold this ship together while Obama vacations in Rio, golfs, parties, picks basketball games.

I think she and Bill may seriously consider her running in 2012. Watch her talk. You can almost see the literal effort she is putting forward to not say "WHAT THE F**K IS THIS GUY DOING???"

It raised a question in my mind.

Who has bigger gonads, Hillary or Obama?

She is acting more presidential right now than he is. Hell, considering the Chain of Command being Obama, Biden, Boehner..................I'd say right now SHE is doing more to keep this nation stable in the global political world than anyone above her!!!

God help me I never thought I'd compliment Hillary Clinton like this. But I'll say this, that bi**h ain't playing around. She's ruthless, but in a good way.

In a 2012 debate, I can just see her running and debating Obama saying "Mr. President, in 2011 during the Libyan, Egyptian, Japanese tri-crisis, you were way over your head, failed to respond, and basically were held above water by myself and others in your administration while you took a vacation to Rio. Mr. President, the Oval Office does not allow one to vote "present". I spent 4 years making the tough decisions that you should have made, but were afraid to make."

What an embarrassment our president is becoming.

2. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,884
    Granny says, "You go, girl!...
    :lol:
    Hillary Clinton now most popular figure in Obama administration
    April 2, 2011 - As war rages on several fronts and much of the Middle East and northern Africa is in turmoil, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton enjoys a favorable rating higher than President Obama, Vice President Biden, or Secretary of Defense Gates.

3. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    HAHAHA!!!!

Obama will go down in United States history as the biggest political disater of our nations history. What....a fucking....joke.

4. Jackson

Jackson Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,685
  5. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    No she will not run. This is still all about the Hopey Changey One. She'll have to wait till 2016. She will not be a part of his Administration if he is re-elected though. She'll try it in 2016.

6. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,884
    Yea, she looks real frustrated...

[​IMG]

... looks more like she's surprised they're using real bullets.
    :eek:

7. Raptor

Raptor Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hillary Clinton will not oppose Obama She like S.Palin is not electable. Though both ladys are powerful in their own right They both are so wrapped up in their own agendas they forget the American people have their own agenda and are tired of being told what to do by the politicians who serve only for their own gain .

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  8. Flopper

Flopper Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,311
    Obama decision to hit Bin Laden in Pakistan took guts. If that raid had ended in disaster so would his presidency, just like Jimmy Carter. It would have been a major international incident with Pakistan. Republicans would have fried him. As it turned out, it's a major victory for the US and I for one am damn glad he had guts to say yes.

9. Trajan

Trajan conscientia mille testes

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,756
    well, she won't be able run that 3:00 am phone call ad anymore.

10. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251

I just got home, and was all ready to post a congrats to Obama for the same thing, then I heard that "in order to preserve his Islamic rights we already buried Osama at sea"

I mean WTF, first off why does a mass murdering asshole deserve that kind of Respect, but more importantly WHY THE FUCK did we just dump his body so fast. Was Obama trying to create another undying conspiracy theory? I am dumbfounded.

Not to mention that Obama's stated intention of showing respect to the Muslim world by making sure Osama was buried with in 24 hours according to Muslim tradition is not going to be met. Because Burial at sea is the last option and is only suppose to be used if all other options are not possible. Muslims are already up in arms about it.

I just do not know what the fuck he was thinking pulling that shit.

So, good job getting him, but once again you seem to have managed to take a good thing and fuck it up some.

If I were Obama I would be careful about being seen to try and take much Credit for this though. I mean credit him for having the balls to send commandos in and not just level the place, but I mean cmon people. It is likely that some of the Intel that led to this event came from Gitmo, and if Obama had had his way Gitmo would not even be open.

I give the lions share of Credit to the US military, and Intelligence personnel that worked tirelessly for nearly 10 Years to get that SOB!