Hillary Clinton “Feels the Urge” to Run Against Trump Again

To the posters who kept calling us “obsessed” for continuing to talk about Hillary......KISS MY ASS. THE BITCH WONT GO AWAY! As long as she hangs around like a party guest who won’t leave....I will blast that corrupt loser.

Hillary Clinton admits she feels an ‘urge’ to run against Trump again

Nearly four years after President Trump defeated her in the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton said she has an “urge” to run again because she thinks she can win this time.

The former secretary of state was asked during an interview with Variety if she ever thought “I could beat Donald Trump if I were running.”

“Yeah. I certainly feel the urge because I feel the 2016 election was a really odd time and an odd outcome,” she told the magazine in an interview published online Monday.

“And the more we learn, the more that seems to be the case. But I’m going to support the people who are running now and do everything I can to help elect the Democratic nominee.”

The interview took place in Park City, Utah, where the former senator from New York is promoting a documentary, “Hillary,” that debuted at the Sundance Film Festival.

Her urge is for power and wealth. How will her policies look now in 2020? Even worse than in 2016 after the last 3 years of success.

She might as well work for the Trump campaign... that would probably be the most guaranteed way for Trump to win.

Intense vaginal itching and burning are a reality for the majority of progressive women, including LGBTQ(etc.) ... Vagisil® Maximum Strength Creme relieves even the most painful, burning vaginal itch fast. It also forms a protective barrier over a snowflake's delicate intimate skin to help reduce the chance of further irritation, providing long-lasting comfort.
900.jpg

Last edited:
Hillary running is just a Republican wet dream. Take an ambien and get some rest.

Oh no! Please not Hillary! She beat Bernie AND Trump in 2016! I fear a Hillary candidacy. Surely, she'll have learned not to take the deplorable idiots in flyover country for granted this time!

Intense vaginal itching and burning are a reality for the majority of progressive women, including LGBTQ(etc.) ... Vagisil® Maximum Strength Creme relieves even the most painful, burning vaginal itch fast. It also forms a protective barrier over a snowflake's delicate intimate skin to help reduce the chance of further irritation, providing long-lasting comfort.
900.jpg
as it so happens, her husband feels urges when in the Oval office as well.

Hillary taking over the DNC again...
Bernie getting screwed again...
Another coup attempt against Trump

All the tell-tale signs of criminal Hillary attempting to make it HER turn again...

You would thing after she screwed the a Democratic Party and threw them under the bus after she lost it would be a cold day in hell before they allowed her to 'ride in the car's again, let alone ' give her the keys & let her drive again'...

I guess she has deep pockets and several 'suicide' teams on speed-dial....

:p

A documentary? About what? Hillary's failures? She is desperate to keep herself relevant, that's all. It's not working.

The only urge she has is to drink another box of Chardonnay.

As the New York Post reported: Nearly four years after President Trump defeated her in the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton said she has an “urge” to run again because she thinks she can win this time.

Please do. Bernie and his supporters and sit home on election day, making life so much simpler.

Hillary Clinton "Feels the Urge" to Run Against Trump Again

The obsession with Hillary goes on...

There was 13 people in the Democratic race the 'urge' to have a go against that jackass is very strong...

Well urge is a feeling and not fact or soundness based so makes perfect sense for Queen Dem.

Forum List

Back