Hillary Clinton: Democrats are my bitches!

I really look forward to your next grammatical correction.

So after this is it World of Warcraft all night?

Self importance is hard!

You seem overly-concerned with my personal life. I guess it helps you to forget that your HC's bitch. I wouldn't want to have to think about that unpleasant reality either.

Concerned? Hell no, I am jealous. I would love to be 16 again and have nothing to worry about other than trying to pay for gas money and get laid.

Of course, if I were 16 again, I'd do it differently than what you are doing.

Youth is wasted on the young.

Thats the truth.

You seem overly-concerned with my personal life. I guess it helps you to forget that your HC's bitch. I wouldn't want to have to think about that unpleasant reality either.

Concerned? Hell no, I am jealous. I would love to be 16 again and have nothing to worry about other than trying to pay for gas money and get laid.

Wow__ That horse ain't getting any deader dude. I guess unless you can somehow tell me how you're not HC's bitch or something that regards the topic at hand, then I reckon you've conceded the reality that your her bitch.

I am not HC's "bitch" because I am not, dude.

So seriously, what's next tonight? World of Warcraft?

I mean, you obviously have some serious shit to do tonight!

Wow__ That horse ain't getting any deader dude. I guess unless you can somehow tell me how you're not HC's bitch or something that regards the topic at hand, then I reckon you've conceded the reality that your her bitch.

Tell me that you won't be supporting HC in 2016. Yet, she turns her back on you in 2012. That makes you her bitch brah.

Tell me that you won't be supporting HC in 2016. Yet, she turns her back on you in 2012. That makes you her bitch brah.

Nuh uh, Brah!

Nuh uh, Brah!

:lmao: The only thing worse than a bitch is a bitch in denial :lmao: She'll politically use you like a bitch! BITCH! :lmao: Oh man, thanks for the laugh.

Thats the truth.

I mean, in between the lame ass "my English teacher just made me read this book, which I didn't really get, but I know it's important or something" avatar and busted grammar; doesn't this asshole just scream "I am 16 and pissed off at the world"?

Nuh uh, Brah!

:lmao: The only thing worse than a bitch is a bitch in denial :lmao: She'll politically use you like a bitch! BITCH! :lmao: Oh man, thanks for the laugh.

Whatever brah. You are, like, so totally wrong and all.

All's I know is I ain't a bitch lined up for 2016. Whoever I vote for, doesn't get to run away from the important issues of the day. I elect leaders, not bitch slappers. You's been slapped upside the head bitch! :lmao:

All's I know is I ain't a bitch lined up for 2016. Whoever I vote for, doesn't get to run away from the important issues of the day. I elect leaders, not bitch slappers. You's been slapped upside the head bitch! :lmao:

You're a god dammed son of a bitch.

"You's"? You aren't in the Wu Tang Clan. You aren't even in a Tribe Called Quest, asshole.....

You're a god dammed son of a bitch.

"You's"? You aren't in the Wu Tang Clan. You aren't even in a Tribe Called Quest, asshole.....

You're sounding a bit racist there brah__ but I don't care if ya are. All's I'm saying is you're in the bitch column for HC. I have a higher standard for my leaders though. I expect them to take on tough issues head on. I won't be some conniving cuntry girl's bitch.

:lmao: You actually believe that.

its called the Hatch Act Gatsby.....she is supposed to be non-partisan....so she cant go.....and you know i would never agree with Dean unless he is telling the truth,which he actually is for once.....even though all his talk about links why he did not put one up.....

Hillary Clinton, citing her job, will skip DNC in Charlotte | CharlotteObserver.com

She can definitely speak (using her title) based upon:

Section 7324 of The Hatch Act provides an exemption to the ban on political activities to:

(i) an employee paid from an appropriation for the Executive Office of the President

But even if Dems didn't take that step; she's still allowed to speak; just not as an official representative of the State Department. In other words, she would use the title (Former) Senator Hillary Clinton.

Like I said__ she knows Democrats are her bitches and she doesn't want to be blamed for Obama's failed domestic agenda.

http://www.osc.gov/documents/hatcha...ster - The Hatch Act and Federal Employee.pdf

Actually, the more I study this link, the more I think she's alright campaigning even while using her title.

its the old double standard dems use, if a republcian was doign it its
OMG Such and such isnt showing up, they dont like the pres," when a lib does it, its just doing their job stupid thats why ya crazy cow.

its the old double standard dems use, if a republcian was doign it its
OMG Such and such isnt showing up, they dont like the pres," when a lib does it, its just doing their job stupid thats why ya crazy cow.

Dems have no moral compass any more. I stopped keeping track of what they allegedly believe. They don't have one principle they won't turn their back on.

Forum List

Back