Hillary Clinton COURT HEARINGS set for February

Court Hearings in Clinton Email Cases Set for February Keep denying this Hilly poo poo fans, because this is getting more like a Tom Cruse spy movie every day. And it's not going to end with Tommy pulling off his latex mask, it will end with Hillary begging for mercy.

Never discount the political corruption. I'll believe that she's prosecuted when I see it.
I see your point, but the same was said about Nixon, so it happens. Hillary is burnt toast.

11248956_920572964702425_6508639121344832704_n.jpg
Just think a coon took away Hillary's chance in 2009. Lol

If Hillary broke the law. Why are you not going after Colin Powell as well? Why are you not going after the Bush administration?

By all accounts they did the same thing.

Powell fully admitted so.

So could we have the law she broke and how both Powell and the Bush administration didn't break the law.

If Hillary broke the law. Why are you not going after Colin Powell as well? Why are you not going after the Bush administration?

So could we have the law she broke and how both Powell and the Bush administration didn't break the law.

Like Hillary Clinton, former Secretary of State Colin Powell also used a personal email account during his tenure at the State Department, an aide confirmed in a statement.

“He was not aware of any restrictions nor does he recall being made aware of any over the four years he served at State,” the statement says. “He sent emails to his staff generally via their State Department email addresses. These emails should be on the State Department computers. He might have occasionally used personal email addresses, as he did when emailing to family and friends.”

Colin Powell relied on personal emails while secretary of state

Jeb Bush's name is conspicuously absent from the current coverage: He did the exact same thing. Like, the exact same thing.

From the Tampa Bay Times [emphasis added]:

The former governor conducted all his communication on his private [email protected] account and turned over the hand-selected batch to the state archives when he left office. Absent from the stash are emails the governor deemed not relevant to the public record: those relating to politics, fundraising and personal matters while he was governor.

Access to public records in Florida faced new, bigger hurdles in 2014

FLASHBACK: When Millions Of Lost Bush White House Emails (From Private Accounts) Triggered A Media Shrug

Even for a Republican White House that was badly stumbling through George W. Bush's sixth year in office, the revelation on April 12, 2007 was shocking. Responding to congressional demands for emails in connection with its investigation into the partisan firing of eight U.S. attorneys, the White House announced that as many as five million emails, covering a two-year span, had been lost.

The emails had been run through private accounts controlled by the Republican National Committee and were only supposed to be used for dealing with non-administration political campaign work to avoid violating ethics laws. Yet congressional investigators already had evidence private emails had been used for government business, including to discuss the firing of one of the U.S. attorneys. The RNC accounts were used by 22 White House staffers, including then-Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove, who reportedly used his RNC email for 95 percent of his communications.

FLASHBACK: When Millions Of Lost Bush White House Emails (From Private Accounts) Triggered A Media Shrug

The GOP cycle of "scandals" is simple. Find something irrelevant, make a big deal about it, forget that your guy did the same thing a few years before...

Court Hearings in Clinton Email Cases Set for February Keep denying this Hilly poo poo fans, because this is getting more like a Tom Cruse spy movie every day. And it's not going to end with Tommy pulling off his latex mask, it will end with Hillary begging for mercy.
I don't personally like Hill, but I do have to agree with you that this tawdry and meaningless story is proceeding like a Tom Cruise movie. It's unwatchable LOL

Colin Powell did not have a personal server stored in a bathroom in Colorado, he had a personal e-mail, he also turned all of the e-mails over as the law requires. There is a big difference, however you who lives in complete ignorance will never understand this.

Colin Powell did not have a personal server stored in a bathroom in Colorado, he had a personal e-mail, he also turned all of the e-mails over as the law requires. There is a big difference, however you who lives in complete ignorance will never understand this.

Secretary Powell, Who Also Used Personal Email For Government Use, Was Unable To Turn Any Emails Over To State. As Politico reported March 8:

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell says he doesn't have any emails to turn over to the State Department.

Appearing on ABC's "This Week" Sunday, Powell responded to revelations that he used a personal email account, rather than a government one, when he was in charge of the State Department. Questions about his email use arose last week when it was disclosed that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used a personal email account during her tenure.

"I don't have any to turn over. I did not keep a cache of them. I did not print them off. I do not have thousands of pages somewhere in my personal files," Powell said. "A lot of the emails that came out of my personal account went into the State Department system. They were addressed to State Department employees and state.gov domain, but I don't know if the servers in the State Department captured those or not."

Powell says he doesn't have any of his State emails

NEXT MYTH BUBS?

EmpireWire20130124a.jpg

Secretary Powell, Who Also Used Personal Email For Government Use, Was Unable To Turn Any Emails Over To State. As Politico reported March 8:

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell says he doesn't have any emails to turn over to the State Department.

Appearing on ABC's "This Week" Sunday, Powell responded to revelations that he used a personal email account, rather than a government one, when he was in charge of the State Department. Questions about his email use arose last week when it was disclosed that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used a personal email account during her tenure.

"I don't have any to turn over. I did not keep a cache of them. I did not print them off. I do not have thousands of pages somewhere in my personal files," Powell said. "A lot of the emails that came out of my personal account went into the State Department system. They were addressed to State Department employees and state.gov domain, but I don't know if the servers in the State Department captured those or not."

NEXT MYTH BUBS?

EmpireWire20130124a.jpg

But did Powell ever hide his e-mails on a server in a Colorado bathroom? Just answer yes or no.

Clinton is a fart that is already in the wind, and fading fast.

NEXT MYTH BUBS?

EmpireWire20130124a.jpg

But did Powell ever hide his e-mails on a server in a Colorado bathroom? Just answer yes or no.

Hide? LMAOROG. Don't understand how private servers work huh?

Platte River Networks: Clinton e-mail server was never in Denver

"There never was, at any time, data belonging to the Clintons stored in Denver. Ever," said Dovetail Solutions CEO Andy Boian, who added that Clinton's server was always in a New Jersey data center. "We do not store data in any bathrooms."

Boian said Platte River had nothing to do with Clinton's private home server.

"We were literally hired in June 2013," Boian said, "and because we use industry best practices, we had (Clinton's) server moved to a data center in New Jersey. It remained in that spot until last week," when the FBI picked it up Aug. 12.

NEXT MYTH BUBS?

EmpireWire20130124a.jpg

Hide? LMAOROG. Don't understand how private servers work huh?

"There never was, at any time, data belonging to the Clintons stored in Denver. Ever," said Dovetail Solutions CEO Andy Boian, who added that Clinton's server was always in a New Jersey data center. "We do not store data in any bathrooms."

Boian said Platte River had nothing to do with Clinton's private home server.

"We were literally hired in June 2013," Boian said, "and because we use industry best practices, we had (Clinton's) server moved to a data center in New Jersey. It remained in that spot until last week," when the FBI picked it up Aug. 12.

Child, you are in denial, all your ranting and raving will not change the truth Hillary's email firm had its servers in the bathroom

Your hero the Spy has been caught.

Forum List

Back