Hillary Clinton could still face charges experts say

What did you hero say, that was only for the rallies, the Clintons are good people, he said that after he won.

"You hero"

You are stupid and funny all at the same time...

Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice used private accounts for classified emails

What's your point....

Point, Obama improved the economy and (Trump is riding on his shirttail) without dropping regulations or tax cuts, and Clinton is no more guilty than Rice or Powell. Case closed.

obongo didn’t do shit to improve the economy.

Only a dumb ass liberal would say otherwise.

obongo’s solution was Quantitative Easing.

You sound like a 3rd grader with your rice and powell analogy.

They both violated the law but not to the degree of Crooked hillary..
So are you saying that the economic trend Trump is riding began with Bush, skipped Obama (your spelling is adolescent BTW) and is now refreshed by Trump? Guffaw!

Thursday’s Inspector General’s report reviewing FBI and Department of Justice actions before the 2016 election effectively concluded that former President Barack Obama lied to the American people and committed illegal acts in emailing then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private-server email addresses.

The IG also found that former FBI Director James Comey scrubbed all hints of Obama’s prior knowledge from his July 2016 statement explaining why Mrs. Clinton would not be indicted for her illegal acts.

Despite these indisputable facts, reports at the nation’s three gatekeeping establishment press outlets have not mentioned Obama’s name in connection with any of this.

Press Ignores Obama’s Lie About Emails to Hillary’s Private Server
Can you cite where the IG 'found that' James Comey scrubbed all hints of Obama's prior knowledge from his 2016 statement? I only skimmed what I could of the report, and I must have missed that part. Could it be a...a ..conspiracy?

Hillary Clinton could still face charges, experts say

Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified information is getting another look with the release Thursday of a Justice Department inspector general report scrutinizing the FBI's investigation into whether she committed crimes using a private email server as secretary of state.

Oh no, the trendy's little criminal hero could still face charges imagine that. But we know the to big to fail has way to much power and too many on the inside they won't ever prosecut this bitch.

But her little cultic sheep will always bow down to their master no matter what she does or has done. Why if she ordered her idiots to throw their kid out of the window because it would save humanity the idiots would be dumb enough to do it.

Experts say? experts at ... tiddly winks?

Let’s see if I have this right.

All of the deep state efforts to elect Hillary Clinton failed and the GOP has control of both legislative branches and the WH. But she won’t be prosecuted for her obvious crimes because the deep state still runs the show.

Is that it?

Point, Obama improved the economy and (Trump is riding on his shirttail) without dropping regulations or tax cuts, and Clinton is no more guilty than Rice or Powell. Case closed.

obongo didn’t do shit to improve the economy.

Only a dumb ass liberal would say otherwise.

obongo’s solution was Quantitative Easing.

You sound like a 3rd grader with your rice and powell analogy.

They both violated the law but not to the degree of Crooked hillary..
So are you saying that the economic trend Trump is riding began with Bush, skipped Obama (your spelling is adolescent BTW) and is now refreshed by Trump? Guffaw!

Did you ride the little bus to School?

I’m saying obongo didn’t do SHIT to help the economy.

I will admit I am a bit immature when it comes

to messing with you liberal nitwits.

It’s fun for me to spank you on your level….

Let me know anytime you want to take it up a notch.

But we all know facts and common sense will never sway your Dumb Asses..

Hillary Clinton could still face charges, experts say

Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified information is getting another look with the release Thursday of a Justice Department inspector general report scrutinizing the FBI's investigation into whether she committed crimes using a private email server as secretary of state.

Oh no, the trendy's little criminal hero could still face charges imagine that. But we know the to big to fail has way to much power and too many on the inside they won't ever prosecut this bitch.

But her little cultic sheep will always bow down to their master no matter what she does or has done. Why if she ordered her idiots to throw their kid out of the window because it would save humanity the idiots would be dumb enough to do it.

If he finds Comey was wrong, that will mean she really should of won the presidency. She was ripped out of it by Comey and he was a Trump insider. Hillary for President.

One of the dumbest things I’ve read here yet...but I’m sure something dumber will soon take its place...:icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back