Hillary Clinton could still face charges experts say

you call Hillary 'Untouchable"?

I wouldn't touch her with a main mast. :auiqs.jpg:
I'll bet she feels the same about you, billy.

If she ever met me, she would find me charming and bold.
Hey, billy, I believe you. Actually, you ARE charming and bold. And much of your outlook is right-on. You just vote for the worst case scenario, is all. You defended invading Iraq with such gusto too.

If he finds Comey was wrong, that will mean she really should of won the presidency. She was ripped out of it by Comey and he was a Trump insider. Hillary for President.[/QUOTE]
No she lost for a number of reasons. It had nothing to do with Comey.
She had already alienated a large segment of voters with her stand on guns.
She alienated others with her basket of deplorables comment.
She did not campaign in certain areas.
She has been involved in more scandals then anyone in history.
She lied about landing under sniper fire, Bengasi was started by a YouTube video just to mention a few.
Her policies were almost a carbon copy of the last administration.
When she was put in charge of finding a solution to healthcare under her husband she spent millions and had nothing but a mess to show for it.

In other words she was the worst candidate in modern history.

If he finds Comey was wrong, that will mean she really should of won the presidency. She was ripped out of it by Comey and he was a Trump insider. Hillary for President.
She lied about landing under sniper fire, Bengasi was started by a YouTube video just to mention a few.
When she was put in charge of finding a solution to healthcare under her husband she spent millions and had nothing but a mess to show for it.

In other words she was the worst candidate in modern history.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more.

The Dems should have had Biden run. He was way more qualified than that POS Hitlery will ever be.

Hitlery ran the dumbest campaign I have ever witnessed. She was over confident and actually believed the news pundits, the polls and the 24 hour news cycle all telling her she was the next POTUS.

Her lazy ass could be bothered with campaigning in the rust belt.

She was her own worst enemy and boy and I glad.

I will never see why anyone would want the POS as POTUS.

Good Lord. My dead Border collie would have been better than her.

Edit Delete Report

Hillary Clinton could still face charges, experts say

Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified information is getting another look with the release Thursday of a Justice Department inspector general report scrutinizing the FBI's investigation into whether she committed crimes using a private email server as secretary of state.

Oh no, the trendy's little criminal hero could still face charges imagine that. But we know the to big to fail has way to much power and too many on the inside they won't ever prosecut this bitch.

But her little cultic sheep will always bow down to their master no matter what she does or has done. Why if she ordered her idiots to throw their kid out of the window because it would save humanity the idiots would be dumb enough to do it.
Back in reality it ain't gonna happen. Now go clean yourself up.

Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified information is getting another look with the release Thursday of a Justice Department inspector general report scrutinizing the FBI's investigation into whether she committed crimes using a private email server as secretary of state.

Oh no, the trendy's little criminal hero could still face charges imagine that. But we know the to big to fail has way to much power and too many on the inside they won't ever prosecut this bitch.

But her little cultic sheep will always bow down to their master no matter what she does or has done. Why if she ordered her idiots to throw their kid out of the window because it would save humanity the idiots would be dumb enough to do it.

If he finds Comey was wrong, that will mean she really should of won the presidency. She was ripped out of it by Comey and he was a Trump insider. Hillary for President.
If he finds Comey was wrong, that will mean she really should of won the presidency. She was ripped out of it by Comey
Oh, yous aren't blaming Russia anymore....
Will you people make up your minds already!

If he finds Comey was wrong, that will mean she really should of won the presidency. She was ripped out of it by Comey

I blame Russia and Israel and all the elites behind him. I understand why Comey did what he did, he thought Hillary would win and didn't want anything to be held back, to give the GOP a chance to cry "fowl". But they never came out with how Trump and the Russians were playing together for the same reason.

Right liar, that's why Trump fired him. lol

She won, but will never get a redo, even with Trump 's cheating, and Comey breaking protocol and back stabbing her......

Oh? How did she win? Enthrall us with your acumen.
cheaters are disqualified, in the normal real world....thus, she won.... trump world, cheaters are rewarded. :D

LOL. There is ample proof Hillary rigged the primary. No proof of Trump cheating. So who would be disqualified. laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

I blame Russia and Israel and all the elites behind him. I understand why Comey did what he did, he thought Hillary would win and didn't want anything to be held back, to give the GOP a chance to cry "fowl". But they never came out with how Trump and the Russians were playing together for the same reason.

Comey did what he did to try and rig the election just like the Clinton camp rigged the primary. You party parrots just keep making excuses instead of recognizing reality.

I couldn't agree more.

The Dems should have had Biden run. He was way more qualified than that POS Hitlery will ever be.

Hitlery ran the dumbest campaign I have ever witnessed. She was over confident and actually believed the news pundits, the polls and the 24 hour news cycle all telling her she was the next POTUS.

Edit Delete Report[/QUOTE]
Well since you hate Hillary so much as President, I have to admit that as a second choice I'd rather have your dead Border Collie in the office than the guy you chose.

I couldn't agree more.

Edit Delete Report
Well since you hate Hillary so much as President, I have to admit that as a second choice I'd rather have your dead Border Collie in the office than the guy you chose.[/QUOTE]

LMAO Good one.

I'll stick with Trump. He's doing a good job and I hope he does even better.

Oh and I don't hater Hitlery. She ain't worth hating. She's an elitist snob who's gotten where she is on Bill's coat tails.

Woman's a waste of air in my book.

we know, she thinks half of America as a basket of deplorables. Trump looks after all Americans, gotta love it. All the while liberals are Kanye Westing anyone that thinks for themselves.
Trump looks after ALL Americans? Since when? Like their healthcare? Their education and tuition rates? Are you one of the 1%?

we know, she thinks half of America as a basket of deplorables. Trump looks after all Americans, gotta love it. All the while liberals are Kanye Westing anyone that thinks for themselves.
Trump looks after ALL Americans? Since when? Like their healthcare? Their education and tuition rates? Are you one of the 1%?
Healthcare was ruined by obama. Education is controlled by liberals.

Neither is the venue of the federal government.

Why not? Isn't it the Feds that require all children to attend school.

I guess we need to figure who we are and where we want to go. We have touted ourselves to the world as 'that shining city on the hill', Land of the Free/Home of the Brave, Liberty thru law. And we have preached for centuries to others less 'humane' than us. Now this, one of a bunch of daily 'little' checks without balance. Israel may be the excuse, but clamor over our incarcerating children separate from parents is the real reason.

Trump administration will withdraw US from UN human rights council, report says

Why not? Isn't it the Feds that require all children to attend school.

I guess we need to figure who we are and where we want to go. We have touted ourselves to the world as 'that shining city on the hill', Land of the Free/Home of the Brave, Liberty thru law. And we have preached for centuries to others less 'humane' than us. Now this, one of a bunch of daily 'little' checks without balance. Israel may be the excuse, but clamor over our incarcerating children separate from parents is the real reason.

Trump administration will withdraw US from UN human rights council, report says
The states actually require it the federal government does not require anyone to go to school. We require young children to attend school. That is paid for by the state. There is no requirement for anyone to attend school after that.
There was a survey just put out that shows the U.S. IQ is dropping.

So could trump

Hillary will NEVER be president. Never. NE-VAH! :auiqs.jpg:

Although outside his authority, Comey let her off, and media ran with it. He is a Democrat operative.
Yea but do you really care if it’s hillary, obama, carter or any other democrat? Fact is you hate every democrat equally

Forum List

Back