Hillary Clinton Compares Trump To Weinstein, Sheriff Clarke Has Enough And Said THIS On Live TV

The Witch should keep her mouth shut.

It does not get worse than Slick Billy her husband that she defended until the end...

what nerve that witch has

go and die under a tree woman!:mad-61:

But you'll defend Trump.

you can bet your ass I will.

Exactly.

You'll use anything you can get your hands on to attack those on the left, and you'll defend the same fucking shit that those on the right are doing.

Had Trump run as a Democrat, you'd be all over him accusing him of all sorts of shit that you won't accuse him of because he ran on a Republican ticket.

Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics

Even Trump basically called you people fucking crazy

"
Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'"

""I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here."

You and the leftards will stoop to any lie to defend the most vilest of criminals like the Clintons and and their ties to the child trafficking ring in Haiti...Laura Silsby ring a bell? Whatever inappropriate behavior you want to accuse Trump of pales in comparison to the Clintons and the Hollyweird liberal crowd. Did you know that Weinstein paid legal fees for Bill "drop trou" during the Lewinsky scandal???? GTFO of here with that weak ass shit, Frigo.....

EX Sheriff but still a Patriot! GOD Bless him!
`
`

The people pf Milwaukee County are overjoyed to see him go. He has multiple lawsuits against him, not least of which are stemming from the wrongful death of five inmates at the Milwaukee County jail he was supposed to be in charge of. He's a class A buffoon.

`
`

The people pf Milwaukee County are overjoyed to see him go. He has multiple lawsuits against him, not least of which are stemming from the wrongful death of five inmates at the Milwaukee County jail he was supposed to be in charge of. He's a class A buffoon.

Bless Sheriff Clarke.

Forever.

`
`

Bless Sheriff Clarke.

Forever.

May he burn in hell.

`
`

Bless Sheriff Clarke.

Forever.

May he burn in hell.

Because he's black?

Muh racist.

The right wing conspiracy is true, Laura Ingraham, her brother who was friends with Drudge, Drudge, David Bossie (citizens united), Kellyanne Conway and her husband, Andrew Breibart.

Forum List

Back