Hillary Clinton Came Up With 'Diplomatic Illness' To Avoid Benghazi Testimony

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
John Bolton: Hillary Clinton Came Up With 'Diplomatic Illness' To Avoid Benghazi Testimony​
By: Nick Wing
18/12/12

John Bolton, former U.N. ambassador under President George W. Bush, suggested Monday night that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fabricated a "diplomatic illness" in order to dodge scheduled testimony this week on the Sept. 11 anniversary attack in Benghazi, Libya.

Speaking on Fox News, Bolton claimed "every foreign service officer in every foreign ministry in the world" is familiar with coming up with such "diplomatic illnesses" when they "don't want to go to a meeting or a conference, or an event."

"And this is a diplomatic illness to beat the band," Bolton said of recent news that Clinton had fainted and suffered a concussion over the weekend after earlier battling a stomach virus that resulted in a rare cancellation of an overseas trip. He went on to add that he hoped Clinton wasn't going through anything "serious."

Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.), chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, responded to the report by insisting that Clinton not testify as planned on Thursday this week.

Despite Kerry's decision to call forth Clinton's deputies to testify in her place, Bolton said that he believed she'd have to testify at some point on the attack, which claimed the lives of four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
John Bolton: Hillary Clinton Came Up With 'Diplomatic Illness' To Avoid Benghazi Testimony

Sounds like a repeat performance of the Vince Foster and Rose Law Firm Billing cover-up.

Where is her doctors excuse?

this administration is the WORSE for answering for anything, so much for transparency..

just like ObamaCare, you have to pass it to see what's in it..

awful administaion

john-mccain-sticking-tongue-out.jpg

Benghaaaaazi... No one cares...

The rightwing nut crowd couldn't go on and on and on enough about the 4 killed in Benghazi,

as if it were the tragedy of the century.

Alas, then we get Newtown, CT, and all the nuts want to talk about are their precious adult toys, aka, guns,

and the dead are an afterthought. Just the collateral damage of 'liberty'.

The rightwing nut crowd couldn't go on and on and on enough about the 4 killed in Benghazi,

Alas, then we get Newtown, CT, and all the nuts want to talk about are their precious adult toys, aka, guns,

I think I speak for most posters when I say.....

FUCK YOU

Request for clarification here......

The nutters here....to a person.....believe tht Hillary Clinton is faking illness/injury so she can avoid providing testimony regarding the attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi?

Is that right?

The nutters here....to a person.....believe tht Hillary Clinton is faking illness/injury so she can avoid providing testimony regarding the attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi?

Is that right?

To a point yes. She did not want to commit to a position prior to the official report being complete so as to not appear uninformed.

That could have been problematic if she chose to run for potus in 2016

Rabid right wingers are only going to listen to what they hear coming out of the FAUX Nooze bubble, no matter how full of shit it is.

FUCK YOU

That's coming from the guy who just lied about whether or not Clinton saw a doctor. I'd say my observation remains unchallenged.

FUCK YOU

That's coming from the guy who just lied about whether or not Clinton saw a doctor. I'd say my observation remains unchallenged.
Read the official press release and point me to the part that explains the seeking of medical attention...

I don't lie

Can you imagine the outrage if this were being done by a Republican?
Speaking on Fox News, Bolton claimed "every foreign service officer in every foreign ministry in the world" is familiar with coming up with such "diplomatic illnesses" when they "don't want to go to a meeting or a conference, or an event."

It's been used by cons, according to Bolton.

Is that right?

To a point yes. She did not want to commit to a position prior to the official report being complete so as to not appear uninformed.

That could have been problematic if she chose to run for potus in 2016

To a point?

Is she faking illness/injury?

Forum List

Back