Hillary Clinton Benghazi Testimony

also, anyone comparing benghazi to the iran contra affair is a fucking idiot. because you know, there is no willful conspiracy on behalf of president obama...on the other hand, with st. reagan the forgetful...

No Americans died in the Contra affair I thought that was the measure of success to the blood thirsty liberals. After all Obama murders American citizens without due process and the liberal left could give a flying f... Benghazi, who on the left really gives a f... if another gay man dies? He proablly would have sooner or later died of fire aids as another poster seem to wish on people.

Like anyone gives a shit what a snot nose like you thinks?

Barak the Magic Negro fucked this up, its his watch, its his administartion, end of story.

firstly, let's see you post some links to all the evidence of this shit you're trying to pin on clinton and obama. the arb didn't pin it on them. and it was an unbiased review board. i know to conservatives that means you don't trust them because murdoch or the kochs didn't sponsor it, but for those of us who don't live in the land of conservative bullshit, that means the fuck up was down the chain.

what's your end game? what do you want? obama impeached over this? give me a fucking break. if we didn't impeach bush for the iraq war, why the fuck would anyone impeach obama for anything related to benghazi, or anything else? the answer? sane people wouldn't.

Pin on Obama. My God you idiot. He's the POTUS. Its his State Department and his administration. You can honestly say that he and his State Department did a great job on Benghazi??

If Bush were still POTUS you'd be accusing him up one side and down the other and be demanding answers.

My end game?? Impeach Barry?Nope. But the truth would be nice. Its to bad we didn't get that from the start instead of the pack of lies we did get.

As for links. Google it yourself asshole. I already did.

oh, so you can't provide any links that back up your bullshit. gotcha.

also, as soon as you call the president "barry" unironically, you reveal yourself to be an obama hater and your points are from now on invalidated by your moath-foamy-ness.

379296_470583063000908_1203298508_n.jpg

Forum List

Back