Hillary Clinton Benghazi Testimony

WOW Guess that spokesperson they sent out telling America that funding for extra security was no problem was lying. She advised there was plenty of money.

Either that or the Hil is lying through her teeth trying to cover her ass along with her sucky State Department.

Guess you know which story I'll be believing.

Pretty much solidified her position for 2016. I don't think they touched her. She took responsibility and meted out blame where they were warranted . Despite what some may say, it was hardly and excuse tour.

She has health issues. She's done.

You can always hope. You all have nobody that can beat her, you never did.

If she wants the presidency, it's hers.

That's what she thought in 2008. So did Karl Rove.

Thank God it wasn't so.

Jeez she is good.

No need to even hold a 2016 election.
She (even) tweaked Gramps McCain.

January 23, 2013

Hill's Finest Hour and a Half

"Senator John McCain of Arizona took his best shot, all but calling Clinton a liar, and he continued his crusade to convince the world that the president and Rice tried to hide the nature of the attack until after the election. His lack of temperament contrasted poorly with her composure and command of the facts. She flicked him away with the comment that they had a “disagreement.”

dementiaexpress.jpg

"I don't have to take that from some woman!!"

"SHOVE IT UP-YOUR-ASS, YOU OL' FUCKIN' POSER!"

What testimony? These Republicans take up the entire 5 minutes with their rhetorical bullshit and then ask her to submit her answers in writing.

Morons.

:lol:

As opposed by the Dems kissing her ass the whole time, without any real questions about Benghazi (the whole purpose of this hearing).

Moron.

She has basically admitted to the US signing on to be the policemen of Africa. Why is the US becoming the policeman of Africa. Didn't we get our asses handed to us under Bill Clinton in Somalia? Going back for more? Why exactly?

What testimony? These Republicans take up the entire 5 minutes with their rhetorical bullshit and then ask her to submit her answers in writing.

Morons.

:lol:

As opposed by the Dems kissing her ass the whole time, without any real questions about Benghazi (the whole purpose of this hearing).

Moron.

Like that guy from CA that blamed it on Libya LOL

I've been watching this stuff all afternoon while I do some writing work at home today.

I've found this session rather educational in respect to the inner workings of government.

It's an ironical session because Republicans on the committee are aggressive in their stance that there was a conspiracy by the Obama administration to politicize the attacks for their own benefit, when in reality the attack in Libya shows the limitations of a huge bureaucracy that is seriously over-extended in foreign nations.

It's ironic that the people who wish to limit the government the most are the most disturbed by the fact that the government is limited!

Secretary Clinton has been direct and forthright while, sadly, many Republicans on the committee continue to go on with their know-nothingness.

In one really stupid exchange, a Republican congressman kept blathering on about how the Secretary of State's office should have been talking with the evacuees at the time they were being evacuated in order to ask them if it was a protest that turned violent or if it was a more coordinated attack.

Sec. Clinton responded that the FBI talks to these people first, not the administration.

Then the Congressman simply repeated, "But you could have made one phone call to them".

"No, that's not the process...", exclaimed Clinton.

Another committee member grilled her on how her office never received the letter of the Libyan Ambassador containing security recommendations.

Why didn't her office get that cable? Well, first, we learned that millions of cables are transmitted to the Secretary of State. But it doesn't go to her office first. It goes through a process called the ARB, where intelligence people put the cables in any number of different categories.

That cable naturally went into the "Recommendations" pile. That pile isn't the most urgent pile of cables. What we learned today is that had the Ambassador sent an actual request and not a recommendation, that would have gone into "Requests".

And even that pile is the not most urgent stuff. What is? Of course, "Imminent Threats". The security apparatus of the United States, Clinton explained, still has most of its focus on places like Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan, and then not least of all, the homeland here.

We also learned that the same congressmen who are blasting Clinton this afternoon have done their best to give this President as little as possible on anything, including not passing as much in security money as the administration requested.

We also learn that Republicans are all for the "Value" deal on contractors, which means we hire the cheapest rather than the best, to which Sec. Clinton said, "Well, you get what you pay for!".

What is clear from all we know is that there is no conspiracy here. We also know that Ambassador Rice had been given initial information that was still evolving. The administration did not make up the information, it was given to them by their own intelligence apparatus, who initially felt that perhaps the violence came out of a protest.

Well, when the smoke cleared and our intel got more information, the administration then repeated the correct information.

We do need to know what happened so that we can make things better, but Republicans are now debasing themselves by being trolls instead of men and women who put country first. It's kind of embarrassing to see them basically blame the Obama administration more than the terrorists who killed our people.

"I wasn't in the loop"

"I don't recall"

"I cannot comment on that because it's still under investigation"

"Congress didn't gimmie no money"

"I got a tummy ache"

Sounds just like Oliver North and his co-conspirators talking about Iran-Contra, doesn't it?

At least she didn't where a uniform to the hearing and then proceed to disgrace it.

Where a uniform? Did she misplace her pantsuit?

Dancing with the stars.
The "Pubbies" tryin to lay a glove on her while Hil is blowin' smoke like the WWII Destroyers engaged in the Battle Off Samar, the Dems tossin' softball questions to her, like David Cicciline (D-RI), the man that bankrupted RI, in between unabashed praises, all the while placing roses at her feet with every other breath, meanwhile down at the NYT's and the WaPo's Washington and Foreign Desks, the correspondents are seated with stars in their eyes, twiddling their thumbs, whistling "Fly Me To The Moon" while fantasizing about a future date with Barack Obama.

Last edited:
I've been watching this stuff all afternoon while I do some writing work at home today.

I've found this session rather educational in respect to the inner workings of government.

It's an ironical session because Republicans on the committee are aggressive in their stance that there was a conspiracy by the Obama administration to politicize the attacks for their own benefit, when in reality the attack in Libya shows the limitations of a huge bureaucracy that is seriously over-extended in foreign nations.

It's ironic that the people who wish to limit the government the most are the most disturbed by the fact that the government is limited!

Secretary Clinton has been direct and forthright while, sadly, many Republicans on the committee continue to go on with their know-nothingness.

In one really stupid exchange, a Republican congressman kept blathering on about how the Secretary of State's office should have been talking with the evacuees at the time they were being evacuated in order to ask them if it was a protest that turned violent or if it was a more coordinated attack.

Sec. Clinton responded that the FBI talks to these people first, not the administration.

Then the Congressman simply repeated, "But you could have made one phone call to them".

"No, that's not the process...", exclaimed Clinton.

Another committee member grilled her on how her office never received the letter of the Libyan Ambassador containing security recommendations.

Why didn't her office get that cable? Well, first, we learned that millions of cables are transmitted to the Secretary of State. But it doesn't go to her office first. It goes through a process called the ARB, where intelligence people put the cables in any number of different categories.

That cable naturally went into the "Recommendations" pile. That pile isn't the most urgent pile of cables. What we learned today is that had the Ambassador sent an actual request and not a recommendation, that would have gone into "Requests".

And even that pile is the not most urgent stuff. What is? Of course, "Imminent Threats". The security apparatus of the United States, Clinton explained, still has most of its focus on places like Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan, and then not least of all, the homeland here.

We also learned that the same congressmen who are blasting Clinton this afternoon have done their best to give this President as little as possible on anything, including not passing as much in security money as the administration requested.

We also learn that Republicans are all for the "Value" deal on contractors, which means we hire the cheapest rather than the best, to which Sec. Clinton said, "Well, you get what you pay for!".

What is clear from all we know is that there is no conspiracy here. We also know that Ambassador Rice had been given initial information that was still evolving. The administration did not make up the information, it was given to them by their own intelligence apparatus, who initially felt that perhaps the violence came out of a protest.

Well, when the smoke cleared and our intel got more information, the administration then repeated the correct information.

We do need to know what happened so that we can make things better, but Republicans are now debasing themselves by being trolls instead of men and women who put country first. It's kind of embarrassing to see them basically blame the Obama administration more than the terrorists who killed our people.

this. one hundred and eighty million percent this.

Hilary was just fine. She was cool as a cucumber with that idiot Rand Paul. None of those sour grape Republicans got to her.

Forum List

Back