Hillary Clinton At Monsoon Wedding

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
I think she should get a second home in India.

---

Isha Ambani, 27, daughter of Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani, will marry Anand Piramal, 33, in the financial capital of Mumbai next Wednesday, but the celebrations began this weekend in the desert city of Udaipur, with feasts, singing and dancing, and other pre-wedding rituals.

Security was beefed up as the high-profile guests started arriving at Udaipur’s airport, said a source at the scene, who asked not to be identified. Outside, they were awaited by luxury sedans driven by chauffers wearing white uniforms and colorful Rajasthani turbans.

The Clintons and the Ambanis have an association that goes back more than 18 years and have met several times both in India and abroad, according to Indian media reports.

Then President Bill Clinton held meetings in India with the Ambanis, including deceased founder and Mukesh’s father Dhirubhai Ambani, just before and after he left the presidency in 2000-2001.

VIPs arrive at pre-wedding bash for daughter of India's richest man | Reuters

Hillary was given a yooog pass for being a racist by Hollywood and the Press

I am aware that she does not like Indians. However, most Indians do not seem to know that. She is quite popular in India.

Making Mahatma Gandhi joke was cheap though. She will never be invited to any of my parties.

Last edited:

---

Isha Ambani, 27, daughter of Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani, will marry Anand Piramal, 33, in the financial capital of Mumbai next Wednesday, but the celebrations began this weekend in the desert city of Udaipur, with feasts, singing and dancing, and other pre-wedding rituals.

Security was beefed up as the high-profile guests started arriving at Udaipur’s airport, said a source at the scene, who asked not to be identified. Outside, they were awaited by luxury sedans driven by chauffers wearing white uniforms and colorful Rajasthani turbans.

The Clintons and the Ambanis have an association that goes back more than 18 years and have met several times both in India and abroad, according to Indian media reports.

Then President Bill Clinton held meetings in India with the Ambanis, including deceased founder and Mukesh’s father Dhirubhai Ambani, just before and after he left the presidency in 2000-2001.

How much is she charging these days?

---

Does she charge money for attending weddings? I know she charges for giving speeches.

---

Does she charge money for attending weddings? I know she charges for giving speeches.

she loves very rich people

That's like asking if hookers charge for blow jobs.

What is wrong with you?

he is candid

He seems to harbor a bizarre fetish with rape and prostitution.

not exactly bizarre -----he is using very blunt and vulgar language
to describe the fact that hellcat has been known to demand lots of
money for her GLORIOUS presence at various social events. Some
people (like me) find her habit kinda nasty

That's like asking if hookers charge for blow jobs.

What is wrong with you?

he is candid

He seems to harbor a bizarre fetish with rape and prostitution.

not exactly bizarre -----he is using very blunt and vulgar language
to describe the fact that hellcat has been known to demand lots of
money for her GLORIOUS presence at various social events. Some
people (like me) find her habit kinda nasty

Well, people did not like her very much. That is why despite being a seasoned politician she lost to an amateur.

Forum List

Back