Hillary Clinton asinine tweets

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Today Clinton tweeted:
Mike Pence: a divisive, ANTI WOMAN, anti LGBT, ANTI WORKER EXTREMIST, no wonder Trump picked him. #vpdebate

Old dumbfucks should not be allowed to use social media. Granted this isn't as bad as some of Trump's but it's just as pathetic.

Hey Hillary why don't you discuss the future plans you have vs Trump's plans and leave the monkey shit throwing contest to the underlings. Act presidential, you know, like you claim Trump can't. Let's see you demonstrate it

• Banned
Grampa,

There was a video with it....

I don't do social media so I didn't see that. It does put it in context better but they are still ridiculous things to say. I'm sure the women in Pences life are surprised to find out he's against them. And the anti worker extremist nonsense is just dumb.

Grampa,

There was a video with it....

I don't do social media so I didn't see that. It does put it in context better but they are still ridiculous things to say. I'm sure the women in Pences life are surprised to find out he's against them. And the anti worker extremist nonsense is just dumb.

We have silly season... At least that video was put out by a staffer while Trump's was all personal... I personally think it was unnecessary, I know the intent is to put the whole ticket as crazy... Pence does hold views which would be the further end of the right spectrum.
I would have left this to Tim Kaine.. But it is no biggy,

Now saying that the anti worker is to show that Trump who is going for Blue collar workers has a guy on his ticket that does not share their views... This guy has done serious efforts to suppress wages as governor... this does not match what Trump is saying... That bit is not personal but a big gap in what they are promising and there history of delivery...

Forum List

Back