Hillary Clinton Announcement

Shrillary: another nasty Obama just wrapped up in dress/pantsuit

SNIP:
FLASHBACK: Hillary’s Greatest Hits – “Get F*cked! Stay the F*ck Out of My Way”

As America awaits Hillary Clinton’s test latest presidential campaign announcement here is a look back at a few of her more memorable lines.

“Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise.”
(From the book “Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 – Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

“You sold out, you mother f**ker! You sold out!”
From the book “Inside” by Joseph Califano, p. 213 – Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer.

“Son of a b*tch!”

“Son of a b*tch!”
(From the book “American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 259 – Hillary’s opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq on Thanksgiving just days before her highly publicized trip.)

“It’s been said, and I think it’s accurate, that my husband was obsessed by terrorism in general and al-Qaida in particular.”
(Hillary telling a post-9/11 world what a ‘great’ commander in chief her husband was; Dateline, NBC 4/16/2004.)

“I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have learned [about Islam] has come from our daughter.”
(TruthInMedia.org 8/8/1999 – Hillary at a White House function, proudly tells some Muslim groups she is gaining a greater appreciation of Islam because Chelsea was then taking a class on the “religion of peace”)

F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
(From the book “American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good morning.”

“You f**king idiot.”
(From the book “Crossfire” p. 84 – Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
(From the book “The First Partner” p. 259 – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

ALL of it here:
FLASHBACK Hillary s Greatest Hits Get F cked Stay the F ck Out of My Way The Gateway Pundit

You're preaching to the choir, Stephanie. Democratic voters don't buy this Teaparty crap. Democratic voters are who you have to convince now. Or... didn't you know that?

You're preaching to the choir, Stephanie. Democratic voters don't buy this Teaparty crap. Democratic voters are who you have to convince now. Or... didn't you know that?

I know it's a waste of time. they: the dem base of voters don't care who they vote for, just as long as they have D next to their name

I think they'd vote for a goat if that was the only one on the ticket. Just like how Hillary is the only one on the ticket......
they KNOW you all are sheep and will vote for her so they don't even bother running anyone else

how said is that SARAH. they don't think much of you all

I know it's a waste of time. they: the dem base of voters don't care who they vote for, just as long as they have D next to their name

I think they'd vote for a goat if that was the only one on the ticket. Just like how Hillary is the only one on the ticket......
they KNOW you all are sheep and will vote for her so they don't even bother running anyone else

how said is that SARAH. they don't think much of you all
No, voters are more particular now about who we put into office. No more settling for who's turn it is like Rs do. We want them smart and competent.

Potential challengers to "the inevitable one"

Martin O'Malley
Jim Webb .
Elizabeth Warren
Joe Biden
Deval Patrick
Kristen Gillbrand
Andrew Cuomo
Mark Warner
Corey Booker

I expect many of them to run......the blood is in the water. Hillary is not "inevitable". She's a horrid, unlikeable candidate that leaves alot of Dems cold.....
She's likable enough. You think because you hate her, everybody must. America will be a better place with her at the helm and Bill at her side.

I don't hate her. I simply see her (and her sexual predator husband) for what she is, a liar who will do or say ANYTHING for power.

Good luck!
You turned out to be such a liar. He is not a predator, although that didn't stop some of you from trying to make him that.

She's humbly on her way to Iowa in a minivan this morning. She looks great and so happy. She's hitting the road to earn your vote. Stay tuned.

Sorry Sarah, but Bill Clinton is a sexual predator. He has had dozens of extramarital affairs (he admits to at least two of them) and has been accused of rape by at least 3 women. If he were a Republican you'd be apoplectic......but he's a Democrat, so it's all good!!

Good luck with your "humble" Grandma. It will be fun to watch her "inevitable" fall......

:rofl:

He is not a predator, although that didn't stop some of you from trying to make him that.

By "some of you" do you mean the nearly endless stream of bimbos who erupted with claims of everything from groping to outright rape? Or maybe you're talking about the women courageous enough to drag his ass into court... where he lied about his semen on blue dresses and such? Was his affair with Monica about his personal feelings and emotions toward her? Or was he just a dirty old horn dog taking advantage of his power to nail an intern half his age?

Folks, THESE are the type of people who are going to vote for Hillary! They live in a state of complete denial when it comes to the Clintons. None of what is said negatively about them is ever true, it's all a vast right wing conspiracy.
Stfu, I'm not replaying this mess. Not only are we voting for her, we're putting her in office. Guaranteed.

Bookmarked!!

Martin O'Malley
Jim Webb .
Elizabeth Warren
Joe Biden
Deval Patrick
Kristen Gillbrand
Andrew Cuomo
Mark Warner
Corey Booker

I expect many of them to run......the blood is in the water. Hillary is not "inevitable". She's a horrid, unlikeable candidate that leaves alot of Dems cold.....
She's likable enough. You think because you hate her, everybody must. America will be a better place with her at the helm and Bill at her side.

I don't hate her. I simply see her (and her sexual predator husband) for what she is, a liar who will do or say ANYTHING for power.

Good luck!
You turned out to be such a liar. He is not a predator, although that didn't stop some of you from trying to make him that.

She's humbly on her way to Iowa in a minivan this morning. She looks great and so happy. She's hitting the road to earn your vote. Stay tuned.

Sorry Sarah, but Bill Clinton is a sexual predator. He has had dozens of extramarital affairs (he admits to at least two of them) and has been accused of rape by at least 3 women. If he were a Republican you'd be apoplectic......but he's a Democrat, so it's all good!!

Good luck with your "humble" Grandma. It will be fun to watch her "inevitable" fall......

Yes, she is going to be about as successful as her book sales. :rofl:

Martin O'Malley
Jim Webb .
Elizabeth Warren
Joe Biden
Deval Patrick
Kristen Gillbrand
Andrew Cuomo
Mark Warner
Corey Booker

Good luck!

No way!! She's a LOCK!! Just ask Sarah. She will be President. Sarah just guaranteed it!!

:lol:

clinton-posters_3264928b.jpg

Last edited:

Martin O'Malley
Jim Webb .
Elizabeth Warren
Joe Biden
Deval Patrick
Kristen Gillbrand
Andrew Cuomo
Mark Warner
Corey Booker

Good luck!

And Zander's rambling is confirmed by the dingbat faction. :lol:

I'd make some bets now, if I wasn't certain that any Hillary-hater would break their word and refuse to leave the board after their humiliating loss.

These people are bitter. Sheesh. :lol:

She only announced one day ago and they cannot STAND it.

As if some of us were totally oblivious to the notion she would run for president in 2016?

We knew she was going to run since 2008. No need to be upset about it.

I'm going to enjoy watching you do your best to defend her abysmal record and make the case for why she should be our president. It will be interesting to see how you bring the Occutards into the fold with all that Goldman-Sachs, Merrill-Lynch, JP Morgan, Chase Manhattan "1%er" money backing her campaign. All those "evil rich people" who aren't "paying their fair share" and such... those are her big money donors!

But hey... you've already stated that you're not going to address any of this! So we're going to see how well that tactic works for you. Hey, it'll probably work because you all didn't seem to care that Obama had ties to terrorists and communists. It's easy to be a lockstep liberal drone and vote as you're told. It requires no brains at all... suits you perfectly!

You say that all the time. as if none of us in this country has anything to be bitter about.

you want to see bitter go back and look what you and you ilk did to Governor Palin, Ben Carson, etc. what did you call the new woman Republican? the pig castrator I believe it was. now how bitter is that?

what did you call the new woman Republican? the pig castrator I believe it was.

That was Joni Ernst's own description for herself. She said that she grew up on a farm castrating pigs.

Why are you so abysmally ignorant?

You say that all the time. as if none of us in this country has anything to be bitter about.

you want to see bitter go back and look what you and you ilk did to Governor Palin, Ben Carson, etc. what did you call the new woman Republican? the pig castrator I believe it was. now how bitter is that?
I'm honest. You all lie.

She is a pig castrator and Palin really is an idiot.

So, Hillary takes all the Obama 2012 states, and adds North Carolina.

That makes for a 347-191 EC thumping.

And the bitter, bitter weeping of the HDSers will continue. We'll be hearing it for the next 9.5 years.

Forum List

Back