Hillary Clinton admitting that she aquitted a child rapist on a legal technicality

AUDIO: Hillary Clinton Speaks of Defense of Child Rapist in Newly Unearthed Tapes

Further proof that this woman puts money and power in front of any just or respectable principles.
We didn't need that as evidence. All you have to do is look at how she's endured thousands of infidelities by her husband over decades but stuck around to realize that she is one of the most power-hungry, money-hungry politicians the U.S. has ever seen.

So women who endure infidelities and still stick with their marriage are "power-hungry, money-hungry"?

Well that depends - are their husbands President of the United States worth tens of millions of dollars with the connections to land those women any job in government they want (even when the are completely unqualified)? Then yes.

If their husbands live in a trailer and don't have a job, I think it's safe to say that those women are not sticking around for power and money (but only they could answer what ignorant reasons they are sticking around for - most likely serious lack of self-confidence).

I think Hillary's earned it on her own merits.
Oh yeah. No question about it. Let's take an honest look at her:

• She has zero composure (one of the most critical traits required for a leader)
  • She has a long history of lying
  • She has committed serious felonies
  • She tried to cover up the deaths of four Americans
  • She stole from the White House (seriously - who in the hell does that?!?)
  • She accept infidelity so long as she remains in power and money
  • She's more interested in power and her own legacy than any American (including her own daughter)

Wow....some serious "merits" there. She's not qualified for a job at a gas station if anyone were to be truly honest with themselves. Who would hire an entry-level person who was caught stealing from their previous employer?!?

Take an honest look? The first thing is "she lacks composure? ". Former First Lady, senator and sec of state?

You"re the one who needs to take an honest look at yourself if u think Donald is more composed .

Donald Trump is a legendary cheater he's been married three times and he's the head of the party your family values? You guys are a joke.

Um...Timmy? I hate Donald Trump. I think he represents everything wrong with America today. The only reason he's even here right now is because Democrat assholes can't accept a fair election. So liberal dirt-bags show up during conservative primaries and cast votes for the candidate they think will be the easiest for Dumbocrats to beat.

And I wanted Biden to run. But reality is we have hill and don. What Ya gonna do?

She did her job. That's a bad thing?

It's the prosecutor & law enforcements job to prove beyond a reasons doubt that the crime occurred. If they do that there are no technicalities

Donald Trump is a legendary cheater he's been married three times and he's the head of the party your family values? You guys are a joke.

Um...Timmy? I hate Donald Trump. I think he represents everything wrong with America today. The only reason he's even here right now is because Democrat assholes can't accept a fair election. So liberal dirt-bags show up during conservative primaries and cast votes for the candidate they think will be the easiest for Dumbocrats to beat.

And I wanted Biden to run. But reality is we have hill and don. What Ya gonna do?

Vote for someone else

Biden is one of the dumbest SOBs to ever be VP and that is including the under-rated Dan Quayle. Biden hides his stupidity by having most of his adult life spent in government where he had barely enough intellect to be able to fake knowledge. A law professor I had- a man who spent his first couple years teaching at Syracuse (a school that proves you can afford a great NY law school like NYU, Columbia or Cornell) after his supreme court clerkship-noted that Biden graduated 69 in a class of 66

BIden is the moron who told people that for self defense they ought to run outside and fire both barrels of their double barrel shotgun into the air

advice that no self defensive expert would give and most of us cringe at since it

1) put you in a vulnerable position-tactically and legally

2) guarantees you have an empty weapon

3) and is almost always illegal

and this is the guy lots of dems claim should have been the standard bearer of their party

AUDIO: Hillary Clinton Speaks of Defense of Child Rapist in Newly Unearthed Tapes

Further proof that this woman puts money and power in front of any just or respectable principles.
We didn't need that as evidence. All you have to do is look at how she's endured thousands of infidelities by her husband over decades but stuck around to realize that she is one of the most power-hungry, money-hungry politicians the U.S. has ever seen.

So women who endure infidelities and still stick with their marriage are "power-hungry, money-hungry"?

Well that depends - are their husbands President of the United States worth tens of millions of dollars with the connections to land those women any job in government they want (even when the are completely unqualified)? Then yes.

If their husbands live in a trailer and don't have a job, I think it's safe to say that those women are not sticking around for power and money (but only they could answer what ignorant reasons they are sticking around for - most likely serious lack of self-confidence).

• She has zero composure (one of the most critical traits required for a leader)
  • She's more interested in power and her own legacy than any American (including her own daughter)

Wow....some serious "merits" there. She's not qualified for a job at a gas station if anyone were to be truly honest with themselves. Who would hire an entry-level person who was caught stealing from their previous employer?!?

Sure, let's take an honest look at her.

1. That's an opinion. I think she has good composure - certainly far better than the thin-skinned Donald.
2. I think she's lied, but not as much as you guys probably claim. I'm also pragmatic. Most politicians lie at least some and you're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.
3. What felonies? I searched and came up with nothing - no criminal record, nothing.
4. What cover up? - how long have you all been hammering away at Bengazi and what do you have to show for it? A lot of wasted taxpayer money and a bunch of conspiracy theories. The sadness is that you think that is more important than the loss of those lives or trying to find ways to beef up embassy security without hampering the embassy's mission.
5. She stole from the White House? Even that is convoluted and calling it theft is inaccurate. Ironically the Reagans faced similar issues.
6. According to who? We have no reason why she accepted infidelity. She's an accomplished professional woman in her own right and hardly poor.
7. How do we know this? We don't.

Much of what you say is your opinion of her, which is fine - but none of it indicates whether or not she earned her place on her own merits.

You could title this thread "HILLARY Clinton was a great lawyer!!!"

Curse her!!
You think it's great to get child rapists off? Wow. Just....wow

If the attorney didn't, they wouldn't be doing their job. Everyone's entitled to a defense, and if they can't afford it, one will be appointed. It's like a doctor - a pedo was brought in after having the shit beat out of him and the doctor will still save his life.
Oh...well....in that case then. I didn't realize that "doing your job" was more important than keeping child rapists off the street.

An innocent man absolutely is entitled to a defense. A person you know to be guilty - only a money-hungry dirt-bag Hillary would work to set him free.

Everyone is. And everyone is innocent until proven guilty - that is the way the system works.

So, should a doctor refuse to treat an injured rapist and let him die then?

Is Hillary's client going to die if she doesn't utilize loopholes to get him off? I mean - what a nonsensical comparison. At no point did I make the case that Hillary should kill the man herself. Allowing a person to receive the justice they deserve for the crime they committed is a far cry from imposing the death penalty on someone.

Would you like to try again?

It comes down to professional ethics - both the doctor and the lawyer, and what they're sworn to do. Yes, that person could die - could get the death penalty - it doesn't matter though. Doctors and lawyers have professional ethics they are sworn to uphold - if you are appointed to defend someone, you are bound professionally to give them the best defense that you can, guilt is determined after the trial, not before and not by the court of public opinion. Personally - I could never be a criminal lawyer for that reason. I've been told that most lawyers don't want to know if their client is really guilty.

So Hilary has family values and decided to keep her family together.

So with her very serious health problems and her advanced age, why isn't she retired and spending time with her grandchild if she has such "family values"? Oh wait...that's right....she's the most power-hungry, money-hungry politician America has ever seen.

What "very serious health problems"?

Advanced age never bothered you guys before. Reagan was two weeks shy of 70 when he was elected.

It's not the Democrats that have a problem with him....in fact, I think they're delighted it's him.

"Hillary Clinton admitting that she aquitted a child rapist on a legal technicality"

Bad title.

A lawyer can't acquit,

A judge or jury is the one who does that.

In this case, the prosecution botched it bad, they decided to go with a plea bargain, and without going to trial, the judge ordered 1 yr in jail, time served, and 4 years probation.

Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist, | Snopes

Last edited:

Sure, let's take an honest look at her.

1. That's an opinion. I think she has good composure - certainly far better than the thin-skinned Donald.
2. I think she's lied, but not as much as you guys probably claim. I'm also pragmatic. Most politicians lie at least some and you're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.
3. What felonies? I searched and came up with nothing - no criminal record, nothing.
4. What cover up? - how long have you all been hammering away at Bengazi and what do you have to show for it? A lot of wasted taxpayer money and a bunch of conspiracy theories. The sadness is that you think that is more important than the loss of those lives or trying to find ways to beef up embassy security without hampering the embassy's mission.
5. She stole from the White House? Even that is convoluted and calling it theft is inaccurate. Ironically the Reagans faced similar issues.
6. According to who? We have no reason why she accepted infidelity. She's an accomplished professional woman in her own right and hardly poor.
7. How do we know this? We don't.

Much of what you say is your opinion of her, which is fine - but none of it indicates whether or not she earned her place on her own merits.

1. No - actually that is a fact. Her meltdown overseas shortly after being appointed as Secretary of State was one of the most embarrassing moments in U.S. history. The worst part about this (and the indisputable proof that she has no composure at all) is that the poor woman in the audience wasn't even asking about what her husband would think. Hillary went off the deep end before even understanding the question. And here is the indisputable video proof below. How "statesman" like is this???

2. Sadly you are correct - most (maybe all?) politicians do lie. But her, Bill, and Barack have taken it to an art. Even by politician standards, they are pathological liars.

3. She used a private e-mail account/server for government business. That is a felony (and she's admitted that she did it). It doesn't even matter if she sent confidential information over it or not. She attempted to circumvent public oversight so that the American people - her boss - would not be able to later review what she was doing and what she was involved in.

4. At the instruction of Barack Obama, she tried to convince the American people that the events in Benghazi were the result of a YouTube video. We know for a fact now that that was an outrageous lie and a cover up.

5. Yes - she stole from the White House. She claimed the Clintons were "broke" and she needed the items. Those were her words. Doesn't sound like a mix up to me.

6. Sure we do. No rational person would put up with serial philandering by their spouse. It's painfully obvious why Hillary has done so. Because she's addicted to money and power like few others (though I grant you that Donald Trump's thirst for both at least matches her's, if not exceeds it).

7. Sure we do. She's been suffering from significant health issues for quite some time (from passing out and getting a concussion while Secretary of State, to wearing those unusual glasses for the post-concussion syndrome issues, to having bizarre coughing-fits on state, to coming back to debate late from break - where people on site are saying she was NOT using the restrooms but suffering from a medical condition). When you consider all of that, her age, and the headaches, and their wealth, one would logically have to ask "who would put themselves through that"? And the logical answer is "someone who cares more about power and the legacy of being the first woman president than about family". And before you even mention Obama or Cruz, they aren't of retirement age and aren't nearly as wealthy as the Clintons. They have to be working. She could be relaxing in retirement spending time with her grandchild. It speaks volumes that she's won't and that she's putting herself through this hell.

Defense attorneys don't acquit anyone. That's what the jury does. If you're angry, you should direct it at the prosecutor that didn't make their case. OP FAIL!!!

Hillary is.

Next dumb question?

Have you seen the sequel of Michael Bay's current movie?

It's called: Eleven Hours, or How Gowdy and the Goppers Got Their Asses Kicked

Oh....you mean in that hearing where she stated that they were there to determine the cause and what could be done to prevent in the future, and when pressed, she went nuclear and screamed into the mic "What difference at this point does it make?"

Well sweetie, if you're trying to determine the cause and a course of action to prevent it in the future, it makes all the difference. Thank you for pointing out one of her most embarrassing episodes where she was unable to keep her composure! Almost forgot about that one!

It's not the Democrats that have a problem with him....in fact, I think they're delighted it's him.
If you read what I said - they are delighted with him. They chose him. They went out during Republican primaries and voted for him. Why were Democrats showing out in droves for a Republican primary? Because they try to stack elections in their favors. It's disgraceful.

If you read what I said - they are delighted with him. They chose him. They went out during Republican primaries and voted for him. Why were Democrats showing out in droves for a Republican primary? Because they try to stack elections in their favors. It's disgraceful.

The Republicans are not "delighted" with him - they're divided over him. It's yet to be seen if they will unite under him.

Hillary is.

Next dumb question?

Based on what? Your dumb opinion?

Forum List

Back