Hillary Clinton: 2016 Presidential Election Winner?

Does Hillary Clinton have a good shot in 2016?

• No way Jose.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Go Hillary GO!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Much as I like Joe Biden, I don't see him as a viable Presidential candidate. He's gone as far as he's going to go. Hillary Clinton, however, has been gangbusters as Secretary of State. She's helped craft one of the most successful foreign policies in history. Her time as New York's junior Senator was also very successful. She has the chops to do it.

Can Democrats pull the hat trick? Or will the American public get nostalgic for financial calamity and war crimes and go for a Republican.

:cool:

Personally..I think Democrats will do a hat trick. Hopefully it doesn't go the way it did in 2000.

How old will the hag be by that time?

Will she still be married to Bill or will she be the first lesbian elected prez?

Much as I like Joe Biden, I don't see him as a viable Presidential candidate. He's gone as far as he's going to go. Hillary Clinton, however, has been gangbusters as Secretary of State. She's helped craft one of the most successful foreign policies in history. Her time as New York's junior Senator was also very successful. She has the chops to do it.

Can Democrats pull the hat trick? Or will the American public get nostalgic for financial calamity and war crimes and go for a Republican.

You're a fucking ding-dong.

Still on foodstamps/welfare, or did someone finally hire your dumb ass?

How old will the hag be by that time?

Will she still be married to Bill or will she be the first lesbian elected prez?

Your desperation is tooooooooooooooooo amusing!!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

clint02.jpg

Last edited:

You're a fucking ding-dong.

Still on foodstamps/welfare, or did someone finally hire your dumb ass?

Not on foodstamps and no luck on the job front.

I know I've made your day..captain.

Forum List

Back