Hillary Clinton 2012?

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Bought up a 2012 domain name and secured her campaign war funds to be used at a future date.

Hmmm...
____

Hillary Clinton 2012?

As Barack Obama’s poll numbers remain tepid, and angry voters prepare to strike out against the Democrat Party in the 2010 midterms, Secretary of State and former candidate for President Hillary Clinton is attempting to broker peace in the Middle East. Back in the States though, a movement within the Democrat Party establishment to convince Hillary to run for President in 2012 is underway – and word is, Hillary Clinton is becoming increasingly open to the idea.

FULL ARTICLE HERE:

Hillary Clinton 2012? | Newsflavor

If it's a real slaughter in November, she'll give it a go.

It'll be easy to position her as the savior of the party after the Obama debacle. They'll dust off her previous campaign comments aimed at Barry that the Oval Office is no place for on-the-job training, he's not ready for the 3am phone call, etc. She tried to warn us but we supported the empty suit anyway, so now it's time to atone for our tragic mistake.

Should be a hoot to watch.

If it's a real slaughter in November, she'll give it a go.

It'll be easy to position her as the savior of the party after the Obama debacle. They'll dust off her previous campaign comments aimed at Barry that the Oval Office is no place for on-the-job training, he's not ready for the 3am phone call, etc. She tried to warn us but we supported the empty suit anyway, so now it's time to atone for our tragic mistake.

Should be a hoot to watch.

I truly believe she should have been the nominee - and would have seriously considered voting for her given McCain's age and Palin's inexperience...(which was far greater than Obama's no less!)
___

But has Hillary ever not been open to such suggestions? While her public comments have persistently indicated disinterest in running for the White House again, the actions of those around her would indicate a different story altogether. Take for instance her campaign’s sly move to take her General Election funds and turn them over to her 2012 Senate campaign fund. That allowed Clinton to keep those funds and not have to return them to donors. Clinton is no longer a New York Senator though, so what use would she have for such funds if not to wage another political campaign? The amount is in the millions by the way.

Read more: Hillary Clinton 2012? | Newsflavor

Unless Obama decides not to run, there's no way it will happen. And I'm suspicious of the folks mobilizing for her. After all, it was the GOP that mobilized for Nader back in the day.

Challenging a sitting President inside his own party is pretty much a suicide mission. Hillary is smarter than that. Its better to wait till 2016.

Unless Obama decides not to run, there's no way it will happen. And I'm suspicious of the folks mobilizing for her. After all, it was the GOP that mobilized for Nader back in the day.

Challenging a sitting President inside his own party is pretty much a suicide mission. Hillary is smarter than that. Its better to wait till 2016.

She would really be getting up in years by 2016 though...
___

Hillary Clinton 2012? | Newsflavor

I had enough of the Clinton's bullshit first time around. Time for them to hit the political pasture and fade from the public. Although it would make for good news stories if Billy Clinton was running the halls of the White House again splashing DNA all over the place I doubt seriously if she could even get the nonimation this time around. In my opinion she has been a joke as the Sec. of State. Would be an even bigger joke as POTUS. I don't see any bright shining star on the political horizon in either the Dems or Repubs camps. I think we are all going to be surprised with fresh new names from both parties. We've all grown weary of what remains in each group.

I had enough of the Clinton's bullshit first time around. Time for them to hit the political pasture and fade from the public. Although it would make for good news stories if Billy Clinton was running the halls of the White House again splashing DNA all over the place I doubt seriously if she could even get the nonimation this time around. In my opinion she has been a joke as the Sec. of State. Would be an even bigger joke as POTUS. I don't see any bright shining star on the political horizon in either the Dems or Repubs camps. I think we are all going to be surprised with fresh new names from both parties. We've all grown weary of what remains in each group.

What a Buzzkill!!!! :eusa_angel:

I do see where you are coming from though...

White House Insider on Obama: “the President is Losing It.” | Newsflavor

Can you really believe much of what's said in the article? He uses the term "Democrat Party"! That tells me, this isn't news, it's a political post. As for her taking the domain back in '08, that's smart. At that point she had no idea if Obama would win, making a run in '12 a possibility. I see no possibility of that now. She knows that no matter what happens this year, an Obama resurrection isn't out of the question. Remember, she was around in '94-'96. How'd THAT turn out for the Republicans? Then there was Perot, now there's the Tea Party. If the Reps go with another retread like Dole or someone "out there" like Palin, Obama should win, just like Clinton did.

Forum List

Back