Hillary Clinton-2008?

Nov 3, 2004
Hey...I'm new to this board and I would like to start out my posts with this post. Who all thinks that Hillary Clinton will run in 2008? I'm 14 and in 2008 I will be able to vote and I do agree with most of the liberal views. Anyway, I would like to see Hillary run, and win. So is she really running?

My views are going to stay, I've been studying politics since the Gore vs. Bush election and I've made up my mind....I sure as hell am not a Conservitive and it will stay that way.

I've been doing that sort of stuff....I also am taking as much political/civics/American history classes as I can in school.

Anyway, I would like to see Hillary run, and win.

Be careful what you wish for - you never know just which ones will come true.

Thats my intention Sir Evil! Shattered...What in the hell is that suppose to mean? Are you a conservitive son of a bitch? I wouldn't be surprised because all conservitives can do is drink :alco: , be full of bs :bs1: , and get there heads ripped off in elections that they don't cheat in to win in :chains: . Now if your wondering which election I am talking about, I'll tell you. The election that I am refering to is the 2000 one where Bush had his brother screw up the ballots to get Bush in office. Does anyone get how crooked the Bush family is?

there is no way I'd want somebody at age 18 to vote based on what they thought they understood at age 14. It shows that person refuses change - refuses to grow up.

H. Clinton 2008 said:
Thats my intention Sir Evil! Shattered...What in the hell is that suppose to mean? Are you a conservitive son of a bitch? I wouldn't be surprised because all conservitives can do is drink :alco: , be full of bs :bs1: , and get there heads ripped off in elections that they don't cheat in to win in :chains: . Now if your wondering which election I am talking about, I'll tell you. The election that I am refering to is the 2000 one where Bush had his brother screw up the ballots to get Bush in office. Does anyone get how crooked the Bush family is?

Oh...one thing Princess...Take this advice. Do NOT Fuck with a Forum Administrator. Lose the attitude if you wish to stay.

Welcome to the forums.

H. Clinton 2008 said:
Thats my intention Sir Evil! Shattered...What in the hell is that suppose to mean? Are you a conservitive son of a bitch?

It means precisely what it says - I trust even at the ripe old age of 14, you can read? I'm a daughter of a bitch, thankyouveryfuckingmuch.

I wouldn't be surprised because all conservitives can do is drink :alco: , be full of bs :bs1: , and get there heads ripped off in elections that they don't cheat in to win in :chains: .

I'm not too much of a drinker, I'm rarely full of shit, and I'm not known for cheating and/or lying. Nice brush you choose to paint with, however.

Now if your wondering which election I am talking about, I'll tell you. The election that I am refering to is the 2000 one where Bush had his brother screw up the ballots to get Bush in office. Does anyone get how crooked the Bush family is?

God, you're an idiot.

(Oh, and it's "If you're wondering" - not "If your wondering", Einstein)

Hitlery will run but will not be elected. The country's been goign to the right for 20 years. Seen the election results? Four new senate seats for the reps (including the House Minority Leader booted out by his constituents - first time in 50 years), a few more seats in Congress, now 30 states have Rep governors.

So, combine this trend with what the economy will look like in 4 years and you've got another Rep in the Oval Office. (If you want to know why the economy will be better, study up on the impact of tax cuts and also the business cycle.)

And, if Rudy runs, I think he'd stand a good chance of taking NY from the Dems.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
H. Clinton 2008 said:
I've been doing that sort of stuff....I also am taking as much political/civics/American history classes as I can in school.

don't be a career politician. if you want to do a good job as a politico, then get out and learn what it is like to run a business, to actually work for an employer that puts demands on you, etc. otherwise, you are like a professor. You will know a lot of stuff you have learned from books, but you will have NO IDEA how things really work in the world.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Ok Sir Evil and Flying Duck, you may be right, we both have seperate opinions on the issue but you just may be right. We will have to see, but I think Hillary has a chance of winning the election in '08.

H. Clinton 2008 said:
Ok Sir Evil and Flying Duck, you may be right, we both have seperate opinions on the issue but you just may be right. We will have to see, but I think Hillary has a chance of winning the election in '08.

She has no chance. She will bring out the right in droves to defeat her. She is a shrill communist, soulless, harpie in a power suit.

Sir Evil said:
Yep, good reply H.C! see we are not as bad as you think. so long as you wish to seriously learn polotics you most learn both sides. You can learn a lot here so long as you want to and take your time with your posts instead of getting angry with replies.

Maybe you should change your name to Sir Niceguy...or Sir Compassionate...or Sir Tolerance...

:p:

:poke:

:D

H_08:

I also suggest that you read through some of the threads regarding how the Dem party must change it's direction to regain some power and appeal to a broader electorate. If they do, then Hillary will be too far to left of that. As we saw last night, winning NY and other urban liberal areas is not winning the election.

Personally, I'd love it if the Dems could field a good candidate for the White House - I'd even vote for a decent Dem as I like having Congress and the Oval Office in the hands of different parties. Without a line item veto, it's the best way to keep spending in check.

Forum List

Back