Hillary claims; "I can beat him again!"

"I can beat him again!" "

Only if someone has explained the Electoral college to her
she won't make the same mistakes again and the moron trump with his potty mouth will make it easy for her A mentally unfit idiot is in our WH and even you will could beat him ,,,,Alright ,,,maybe not you
2020 will be close again-must see TV
With sorrow I agree ,With sorrow because I want this pos trump beaten badly I want to see him lose it, worse than he has lately
Our country is split, close to 50/50, hence the closeness.

she won't make the same mistakes again and the moron trump with his potty mouth will make it easy for her A mentally unfit idiot is in our WH and even you will could beat him ,,,,Alright ,,,maybe not you
With sorrow I agree ,With sorrow because I want this pos trump beaten badly I want to see him lose it, worse than he has lately
I believe it's more democrat than you think If we come out in the close states like Mich Penn Wisc Trump will lose IMHO

this pos trump beaten badly I want to see him lose it, worse than he has lately
By any means necessary is quite clear.

What's really sad is how one person so consumes you. Must be a bitch having him in your head every waking moment
My wife complains I spend too much time on the DOW,, I've been around the block a time or 2 and have never seen a more disgusting president or any politician as mentally unfit as he is

What's really sad is how one person so consumes you. Must be a bitch having him in your head every waking moment
My wife complains I spend too much time on the DOW,, I've been around the block a time or 2 and have never seen a more disgusting president or any politician as mentally unfit as he is

" I've been around the block a time or 2 "

Still not allowed to cross the street on your own?

Hillary is reportedly, college educated...(although not always apparent)

And been a political activist or directly involved in US politics for most of her adult life.

You'd think she'd have heard of the Electoral College by now, considering it's been part of every election for the last 243 years.

It's quite obvious that the old girl is slipping...poor thing. :eusa_boohoo:

One thing for sure ,,you're better at comedy than you are at politics

One thing for sure ,,you're better at comedy than you are at politics

SO are you, going by the way you set up the scene as a straight man.

You need to stop believing all that CNN-crap and open your eyes to what Trump has done to improve the US economy, national security, international trade, the job market, enforce immigration laws and made America a safer place.

And he done all this despite a hostile Congress along with like-minded RINOs who support Democrats to stop Trump from draining their beloved 'swamp'!

Wise-up fercrisake...Only a gullible fool would oppose all that Trump has done for America and Americans.

You need to stop believing all that CNN-crap and open your eyes to what Trump has done to improve the US economy, national security, international trade, the job market, enforce immigration laws and made America a safer place.

And he done all this despite a hostile Congress along with like-minded RINOs who support Democrats to stop Trump from draining their beloved 'swamp'!

Wise-up fercrisake...Only a gullible fool would oppose all that Trump has done for America and Americans.
Outside of a huge tax break to the 1% and dismantling all our clean air and water acts that Obama had installed, what has he done ?/ Oh yeah increased our deficit when he said he'd lower it and start a trade war that nobody wins Got to love the revolving door at the WH too,,No one with a brain in their head can stand him

I believe it's more democrat than you think If we come out in the close states like Mich Penn Wisc Trump will lose IMHO
There are more Democrats than Republicans so yes. But Independents like me don't want to give illegals free health care, so they will vote Trump.

There are more Democrats than Republicans so yes. But Independents like me don't want to give illegals free health care, so they will vote Trump.
I don't want illegals getting free health care either Will they if a Dem is president?? You're sure??

And even if it is so Trump brings so much craziness it might be just worth it to have a dem in the wh

she hates cops and is pro-BLACK criminal--criminality--like Obama
‘Madness Has to Stop,’ Hillary Clinton Declares at N.A.A.C.P. Conference
No Dem hates cops They are great We just hate them when they shoot people in the back or strangle them
which is VERY rare---as I've posted the evidence many times on USMB
in fact:
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

No Dem hates cops They are great We just hate them when they shoot people in the back or strangle them
you people make NO sense--you are idiotic....cops mostly defend themselves from dangerous jackass BLACK criminals--and you go apeshit when it happens
...blacks MURDER 8 blacks every DAY--yet you don't go apeshit
IDIOCY

you people make NO sense--you are idiotic....cops mostly defend themselves from dangerous jackass BLACK criminals--and you go apeshit when it happens
...blacks MURDER 8 blacks every DAY--yet you don't go apeshit
IDIOCY
No sense??
to our moron-in-chief: .@realDonaldTrump It's clear you've never read our nation's Constitution or learned how to use Google:

"The House of Representatives shall chose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment." Article 1, Section 2.

New Topics

Forum List

Back