Hillary Case Reopened Because of Investigation of Weiner Sexts

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Trump called this weeks ago.

WASHINGTON -- Federal law enforcement officials said Friday that the new emails uncovered in the closed investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server were discovered after the F.B.I. seized electronic devices belonging to Huma Abedin, a top aide to Mrs. Clinton, and her husband, Anthony Weiner.

The F.B.I. is investigating illicit text messages that Mr. Weiner sent to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina. The bureau told Congress on Friday that it had uncovered new emails related to the Clinton case -- one federal official said they numbered in the thousands -- potentially reigniting an issue that has weighed on the presidential campaign and offering a lifeline to Donald J. Trump less than two weeks before the election.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/u...ml?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&mtrref=t.co&_r=0

"potentially" hmmm

little fire, some smoke

let's see what wind or rain storm comes up

So the FBI investigated Hillary for ... years and never got Huma's cell?

I think Hillary sold access to the DoS, but JFC if the FBI is this inept we're screwed in many ways (which I sorta suspected after the Apple Iphone saga) or Comey is playing politics.

"potentially" hmmm

little fire, some smoke

let's see what wind or rain storm comes up
There is a lot more to this. They could have reviewed the emails without making it public or at least waiting 12 days. You don't make this kind of announcement on Oct 28 without more than a "we found some more emails" while wikieaks is bombarding us with law breaking evidence.

So the FBI investigated Hillary for ... years and never got Huma's cell?

I think Hillary sold access to the DoS, but JFC if the FBI is this inept we're screwed in many ways (which I sorta suspected after the Apple Iphone saga) or Comey is playing politics.
Comey is not playing politics against Hillary. He had his chance and he astonished the world by playing politics in protecting Hillary.

If Weiner's Weiner brings down Hillary, it might be the funniest thing in the history of politics!

Forum List

Back