Hillary can't stay away

I didn't vote for Donald Trump but.....there are few things more pathetic and sad than a washed up and defeated former Presidential candidate with no political future trying to stay relevant. :cuckoo:

Go away Hillary...and stay away!

Hillary Clinton steps up her involvement in the midterms
Hell let her play in the midterms! She still thinks more people like her than hate her! Her endorsement is the kiss of death...I love it and welcome it for all democrats!

I didn't vote for Donald Trump but.....there are few things more pathetic and sad than a washed up and defeated former Presidential candidate with no political future trying to stay relevant. :cuckoo:

Hillary staying involved is the best thing for the republicans. She won’t attract new voters, she tired and corrupt and everybody knows it.

In the (first)year since he took the oath of office, Trump has tweeted about Clinton (or her 2016 presidential campaign) by name (or nickname) 77 times. That is an average of roughly one Clinton-themed tweet every 4.7 days, though the tweets have often appeared in angry bursts rather than evenly spaced out dispatches.

Sorry but it looks like it is a Trump problem...

Hillary is a good reminder to Democrats that you can have the better candidate with a long distinguished public service and the right will still back the incompetent fool...

Everytime independent look at Hillary they thing of what they should have done...

Rejected dems never go away...

upload_2018-7-30_22-39-21.jpeg

images

She can't stay away because the right keep talking about her.

There's definitely a grain of truth in this statement. Much the same as the Left is possessed by even the most infinitesimal move made by our President.

Hillary is a good reminder to Democrats that you can have the better candidate with a long distinguished public service and the right will still back the incompetent fool...

Everytime independent look at Hillary they thing of what they should have done...
Independents are done with your party, fool.

The more visible and prevalent Hillary is during the mid-terms, the worse off the democrats will be in their elections. It's never good idea to give a bullhorn to the worst presidential candidate in American history.

You have that backwards...

Great post.....

Great post.....
Factual and to the point. What else is needed?

In the (first)year since he took the oath of office, Trump has tweeted about Clinton (or her 2016 presidential campaign) by name (or nickname) 77 times. That is an average of roughly one Clinton-themed tweet every 4.7 days, though the tweets have often appeared in angry bursts rather than evenly spaced out dispatches.

Sorry but it looks like it is a Trump problem...

For his entire 2 terms, 3 of every 4 Obama words were, "Bush, I and Me"

She will never go away. Like Tim Allen joked, the Clintons are like herpes. Just when you think they are gone, they come back.

She is just delusional enough to think people have forgotten everything she did and she likely believes she could win if she makes a third try. And there are some who are crazy enough to vote for her. Of course, many of her voters are illegal aliens, dead, or just names that someone who works for ACORN conjured up, but wouldn't surprise me if she tried again. All part of the mental illness of the leftists.

38085245_307796889787348_5540850112143556608_n.jpg

Great post.....
Factual and to the point. What else is needed?

Information, something that someone could reply to....

Forum List

Back