'Hillary Broke No Law With Her Server' LIE / DENIAL / MYTH - RIP

I offer you the same challenge I offered your fellow Yahoo… Why on Earth would I take the word of an ignorant schmuck on the Internet like you over the former Director of the FBI?

comey testified to her guilt under oath, dingleberry. Look up the Q and A session with Gowdy and Comey----------under oath.

heres one clip

Gowdy: secretary Clinton said that there was never any classified data on her private server, was that true?

Comey: There was classified data on her server.

GUILTY
Another forum rightard chimes in. Forum rightard, Comey actually testified he didn’t believe Hillary was guilty, despite your wishes to the contrary.

bullshit, he confirmed her guilt and then said he would not recommend an indictment because she didn't mean to do it and was too stupid to understand the law.

He never said she was not guilty, just the opposite. A deal was made between Lynch and Bill Clinton on a runway in Arizona to let Hillary slide. I wonder if anyone has checked Lynch's swiss bank account for any large deposits around that time.
LOL

Lying imbecile.

I just quoted Comey saying there was no basis to conclude Hillary lied to the FBI.

Again, the question you’re too afraid to answer... why on Earth would I take the word of a lying forum RWNJ like you over the word of the former Director of the FBI?

because I am telling the truth and Comey was covering for her. But don't accept that, the truth is coming out and she will eventually be held accountable for violating federal laws.
LOLOLOL

Comey was covering for her???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

... the same Comey who threw her campaign under the bus by reopening the investigation into her email server, for no good reason, while people were voting?

You cult members say the dumbest shit. <smh>

Emails exist electronically . If I delete an email , I have not “destroyed “ the email .

But if you want to go full retard, anyone in the gov who sent an email to Hillarys server should be charged . Right ?

If they knowingly sent classified data to an unsecure server, yes they are guilty. The laws regarding classified data transmission and protection are very specific.

Sending an email to a non sec of state account is “knowingly . Don’t you know where you are emailing things !?

Yes, and the laws require that anyone who transmits classified data must ensure that the recipient has the proper security on their email to handle classified data.

I think those people would be accurate in assuming that the Secretary of State was using a properly secure email system. But she wasn't. She is guilty, others may also be guilty but that does not excuse her.

comey testified to her guilt under oath, dingleberry. Look up the Q and A session with Gowdy and Comey----------under oath.

heres one clip

Gowdy: secretary Clinton said that there was never any classified data on her private server, was that true?

Comey: There was classified data on her server.

GUILTY
Another forum rightard chimes in. Forum rightard, Comey actually testified he didn’t believe Hillary was guilty, despite your wishes to the contrary.

bullshit, he confirmed her guilt and then said he would not recommend an indictment because she didn't mean to do it and was too stupid to understand the law.

He never said she was not guilty, just the opposite. A deal was made between Lynch and Bill Clinton on a runway in Arizona to let Hillary slide. I wonder if anyone has checked Lynch's swiss bank account for any large deposits around that time.
LOL

Lying imbecile.

I just quoted Comey saying there was no basis to conclude Hillary lied to the FBI.

Again, the question you’re too afraid to answer... why on Earth would I take the word of a lying forum RWNJ like you over the word of the former Director of the FBI?

because I am telling the truth and Comey was covering for her. But don't accept that, the truth is coming out and she will eventually be held accountable for violating federal laws.
LOLOLOL

... the same Comey who threw her campaign under the bus by reopening the investigation into her email server, for no good reason, while people were voting?

"grossly negligent" changed to "extremely careless". A crime changed to a non-crime. Yes, he was covering for her.

LOL

Lying imbecile.

LOLOLOL

"grossly negligent" changed to "extremely careless". A crime changed to a non-crime. Yes, he was covering for her.

Yo, faun boy, why do you think this factual statement is funny?

LOL

Lying imbecile.

LOLOLOL

Because you have to be completely batshit insane to think the guy who wrecked her chance to become president, was covering for her. :cuckoo:

In the Army I provided technical support for Intel units. part of that was an email server. If I had sent any information across an unsecured network I would have been busting big rocks into little ones for a very long time.

BUH-BAM! THAT is what I am talking about.

People like you and I, people who have worked with classified, who KNOW what the hell we are talking about - as opposed to these butt-hurt, Hillary-worshipping TROLLS, know that the crap they spew, have spewed is nothing but LIES AND BS!

Hillary broke the law. PERIOD! End of story. End of Debate.
I was once told ignorance of the law isn't an excuse. The FBI gave her one. She had no intent. Who fking cares, she did it. PERIOD. FBI said she did it. ignorance of the law isn't a get out of jail card.

The Inspecter General is currently investigating all theings Hillary.
After his report comes out the AG WILL bring numerous charges against Hillary and a few dozen others involved in her corruption.
The very best part is she knows what's going to happen to her.
I think she'll still be allowed one drink of chardonnay a week in Martha Stewart's old cell.

Despite numerous people having posted articles, laws, regulations, EOs, State Department Rules / Regs/ Memos, etc putting this to be long ago....

Lying, Idiot snowflakes incredibly continue to spew the PROVEN lies / DNC talking points / debunked Myths about how Hillary Clinton 'did not violate any laws' regarding the use of her own personal server.

It is time to drive a stake through this 'walking dead' liberal LIE once and for all:

wow, guy, you were so butthurt you started a new thread?

Okay, realistic. Unless you had something slam dunk, like Hillary sending "Our top Secret stuff" to Putin, no DC Grand jury was going to indict her, and no DC Jury would have convicted her.

LOL

Lying imbecile.

LOLOLOL

Because you have to be completely batshit insane to think the guy who wrecked her chance to become president, was covering for her. :cuckoo:

He was doing his best to cover for her. She lost because the country did not want a crooked lying bitch as president.

As the thread Title states, the 'Hillary Broke No Law With Her Server' LIE / DENIAL / MYTH is DEAD! There is no doubt, no denying it - HILLARY BROKE THE LAW!

...and now the entire corrupt, criminal FBI is being ripped apart, all of its crime / corruption dating back at least to 2009 being exposed!

LOLOLOL

He was doing his best to cover for her. She lost because the country did not want a crooked lying bitch as president.
If that were true, we wouldn't have elected Trump.

actually, what ensured Hillary wouldn't get indicted was that everyone knew the charge was laughable

Despite numerous people having posted articles, laws, regulations, EOs, State Department Rules / Regs/ Memos, etc putting this to be long ago....

Lying, Idiot snowflakes incredibly continue to spew the PROVEN lies / DNC talking points / debunked Myths about how Hillary Clinton 'did not violate any laws' regarding the use of her own personal server.

It is time to drive a stake through this 'walking dead' liberal LIE once and for all:

-----------

The Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552
44 U.S. Code Chapter 31 - RECORDS MANAGEMENT BY FEDERAL AGENCIES.
--- THOUSANDS of TOP SECRET COMPARTMENTALIZED (TS/SCI) and official govt documents in the hands of the FBI that both the FBI and State Department confirmed Hillary Clinton never turned in as required by the law, THOUSANDS of violations of both the FOIA and the Federal Records Act...

Clinton failed to hand over key email to State Department

---'Former Secretary Hillary Clinton failed to turn over a copy of a key message involving problems caused by her use of a private homebrew email server, the State Department confirmed Thursday. The disclosure makes it unclear what other work-related emails may have been deleted by the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.'

The FBI found 15,000 emails Hillary Clinton didn’t turn over. Uh oh.

Illegal possession of TS/SCI information
- Was no longer 'Read Into' TS/SCI programs thus had no legal right to possess TS/SCI Material

- 18 U.S. Code § 793

- DOD 5200.1-R, Information Security Program

- 18 U.S. Code § 1510

Illegal Storage of Classified Information
- Violation of US Law regarding Legal Storage of Classified - encryption, storage, transporting...

- 18 U.S. Code § 793

Illegal Handling of classified information - ''Gross Negligence'
- 18 U.S. Code § 793

- STATE DEPARTMENT - Volume 12 Foreign Affairs Manual 544. TL:DS-46; 06-08-1995
--- Sensitive But Unclassified Handling Procedures: Transmission, Mailing, Safeguarding/Storage, and Destruction

- STATE DEPARTMENT: Volume 12 Foreign Affairs Manual 545. TL:DS-46; 05-26-1995
--- 'Document Title: 'CONSEQUENCES' - Provides a general warning of consequences for person or persons guilty of unauthorized disclosure of Sensitive But Unclassified information. Provides reference to Foreign Affairs Manuals that provide specific information on regulations, processes and Library of Congress – Federal Research Division SBU Information 25 penalties for person or persons guilty of unauthorized disclosure of Sensitive But Unclassified information.'

- Executive Order 12958: Telegram Ref: 95 State 232445. 02/02/2000
--- Describes how documents containing sensitive but unclassified information should be labeled.

- Granting access to TS/SCI information to those without a valid Security Clearance and Need to Know
--- Tech Aides, Tech Co that stored her server in their bathroom, her MAID

Illegal Destruction of Classified Information / material

-
46 CFR 503.59

- NSDD-145: National Security Decision Directive 145 – National Policy on Telecommunications and

--- “systems handling sensitive, but unclassified, government or government-derived information, the loss of which could adversely affect the national security interest, shall be protected in proportion to the threat of exploitation and the associated potential damage to the national security.”

- NSD-42: National Policy for the Security of National Security Telecommunications and Information Systems

--- “U.S. Government national security systems shall be secured by such means as are necessary to prevent compromise, denial or exploitation.”

Illegal Destruction of Classified Devices

- 440-3-H - National Security Information Handbook – Handling / Destruction of Classified

- 18 U.S. Code § 1924
--- Whoever being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

WILFULL VIOLATION OF NON-COMPLIANCE TO A FEDERAL / FBI SUBPOENA IN AN INVESTIGATION
-
18 U.S. Code § 1510 – OBSTRUCTION OF A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION

...and that's not even all of it.

Hillary's illegal non-compliance with the FOIA and Federal Records Acts equates to 2 separate criminal charges per document / e-mail she refused to / failed to turn in as required by the law. THAT means the MORE THAN 15,000 documents/e-mails the FBI has in its possession off Hillary's server that she never turned in equates by themselves 30,000 CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST HILLARY....not counting all of the other criminal violations of all the other laws, Regulations, Directives, Policies, etc...

https://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/pdf-files/sbu.pdf

http://time.com/3977063/hillary-clinton-emails-laws-rules/

SO ALL THE LYING, DENYING, JUSTIFYING, FAKE NEWS, PROPAGANDA-PUSHING SNOWFLAKES CAN NOW STOP DECLARING HILLARY CLINTON DID NOT BREAK ANY LAWS WITH THE USE OF HER PERSONAL SERVER / DURING HER SERVER SCANDAL.

(Will they? Of course not....but this post effectively proves those who continue are intentionally lying.)
Indictments any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now...any day now...

LOLOLOL

is that all you can come up with? Trump won because americans are not as stupid and gullible as you leftists think they are.

is that all you can come up with? Trump won because americans are not as stupid and gullible as you leftists think they are.
Suuure, uh-huh :eusa_doh:

PEW170216.GIF

Suuure, uh-huh :eusa_doh:

PEW170216.GIF

right, the liberal elite assholes and hollyloonies didn't vote for him. Whats your point?

actually, what ensured Hillary wouldn't get indicted was that everyone knew the charge was laughable

-----------

--- THOUSANDS of TOP SECRET COMPARTMENTALIZED (TS/SCI) and official govt documents in the hands of the FBI that both the FBI and State Department confirmed Hillary Clinton never turned in as required by the law, THOUSANDS of violations of both the FOIA and the Federal Records Act...

---'Former Secretary Hillary Clinton failed to turn over a copy of a key message involving problems caused by her use of a private homebrew email server, the State Department confirmed Thursday. The disclosure makes it unclear what other work-related emails may have been deleted by the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.'

- Was no longer 'Read Into' TS/SCI programs thus had no legal right to possess TS/SCI Material

- 18 U.S. Code § 793

- 18 U.S. Code § 1510

- Violation of US Law regarding Legal Storage of Classified - encryption, storage, transporting...

- 18 U.S. Code § 793

- 18 U.S. Code § 793

--- Sensitive But Unclassified Handling Procedures: Transmission, Mailing, Safeguarding/Storage, and Destruction

--- 'Document Title: 'CONSEQUENCES' - Provides a general warning of consequences for person or persons guilty of unauthorized disclosure of Sensitive But Unclassified information. Provides reference to Foreign Affairs Manuals that provide specific information on regulations, processes and Library of Congress – Federal Research Division SBU Information 25 penalties for person or persons guilty of unauthorized disclosure of Sensitive But Unclassified information.'

--- Describes how documents containing sensitive but unclassified information should be labeled.

- Granting access to TS/SCI information to those without a valid Security Clearance and Need to Know

-
46 CFR 503.59

- NSDD-145: National Security Decision Directive 145 – National Policy on Telecommunications and

--- “systems handling sensitive, but unclassified, government or government-derived information, the loss of which could adversely affect the national security interest, shall be protected in proportion to the threat of exploitation and the associated potential damage to the national security.”

- NSD-42: National Policy for the Security of National Security Telecommunications and Information Systems

--- “U.S. Government national security systems shall be secured by such means as are necessary to prevent compromise, denial or exploitation.”

- 440-3-H - National Security Information Handbook – Handling / Destruction of Classified

- 18 U.S. Code § 1924
--- Whoever being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

WILFULL VIOLATION OF NON-COMPLIANCE TO A FEDERAL / FBI SUBPOENA IN AN INVESTIGATION
-

Hillary's illegal non-compliance with the FOIA and Federal Records Acts equates to 2 separate criminal charges per document / e-mail she refused to / failed to turn in as required by the law. THAT means the MORE THAN 15,000 documents/e-mails the FBI has in its possession off Hillary's server that she never turned in equates by themselves 30,000 CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST HILLARY....not counting all of the other criminal violations of all the other laws, Regulations, Directives, Policies, etc...

SO ALL THE LYING, DENYING, JUSTIFYING, FAKE NEWS, PROPAGANDA-PUSHING SNOWFLAKES CAN NOW STOP DECLARING HILLARY CLINTON DID NOT BREAK ANY LAWS WITH THE USE OF HER PERSONAL SERVER / DURING HER SERVER SCANDAL.

(Will they? Of course not....but this post effectively proves those who continue are intentionally lying.)

Doesn’t Trump violate the same laws by using his private twitter account for prez business ?

-----------

- 18 U.S. Code § 793

- 18 U.S. Code § 1510

- 18 U.S. Code § 793

- 18 U.S. Code § 793

-
46 CFR 503.59

- 18 U.S. Code § 1924

-

Doesn’t Trump violate the same laws by using his private twitter account for prez business ?

Only if he was to put classified data on it. Using the server is not the crime, using it to transmit classified data is the crime, and Hillary is guilty.

-----------

- 18 U.S. Code § 793

- 18 U.S. Code § 1510

- 18 U.S. Code § 793

- 18 U.S. Code § 793

-
46 CFR 503.59

- 18 U.S. Code § 1924

-

Only if he was to put classified data on it. Using the server is not the crime, using it to transmit classified data is the crime, and Hillary is guilty.

Trump blurts our classified stuff all the time .

Why isn’t he using the official prez twitter account ?! Throw him in jail!

Forum List

Back