Hillary Booed in NH

She scores way higher than Obama and Edwards in polls where the question is "who will you be voting against?"

I saw her saying that she can produce political change and that's what she's been doing for thirty-four years. What is that about? Is she counting her time as First Lady? Heck, if she had been doing her job, Monica would never have stood a chance, and the whole impeachment thing would never have happened.

I saw her saying that she can produce political change and that's what she's been doing for thirty-four years. What is that about? Is she counting her time as First Lady? Heck, if she had been doing her job, Monica would never have stood a chance, and the whole impeachment thing would never have happened.

Are you kidding? Bill was probably running from old Thunder Thighs!

What makes Hillary like a bad fried Chicken place?

They both have small breast but huge thighs.

She is so fake, even more so when she smiles. I watched her on the ABC debate last night,...all I could really hear was, "blah, blah, blaah, and blah, blaah, blah!"

Same old crap really.

After watching the debates last night, Bill Richardson impressed me the most. If he ran against a pubbie I would worry. The other three reeked of anger and hatred.

After watching the debates last night, Bill Richardson impressed me the most. If he ran against a pubbie I would worry. The other three reeked of anger and hatred.

Great point!

Also, Edwards looked like he was going to cry if he didn't get to run his mouth when others were talking.

I like how Richardson stole one out of Romney's book of saying he is the only one who has ran a government by being a governor.:badgrin:

Great point!

Also, Edwards looked like he was going to cry if he didn't get to run his mouth when others were talking.

I like how Richardson stole one out of Romney's book of saying he is the only one who has ran a government by being a governor.:badgrin:

He came across as the level headed dad that was reprimanding his three kids without actually yelling at them. I can appreciate that since I do the same to my own kids.

Having looked at Richardson's resumé, he appears to be more moderate than liberal. He's definitely a better choice than the other three.

Some? how about millions, we are still a stone age people when it comes to woman, they couldn't even pass the equal rights amendment. But this is relevant how? Should she do what Bush does, talk only in front of audiences that have to sing alleluia?

Which is why we have women senators, governors, and even a Secretary of State. Maybe people don't like Hillary because of who she is, not what she is.

I have long lilked Bill Richardson but let's be honest. You think a Mexican American can be elected to the Presidency with the immigration matter so hot. I don't think so.

Actually I liked Richardson, Biden and Dodd but two of those are gone. I would not count Hillary out. I think she is beyond desperate to win the nomination. If I were Obama, I would have my maintenance people check my plane, breaks and landing gear a couple times before each flight. Just being honest!

I have long lilked Bill Richardson but let's be honest. You think a Mexican American can be elected to the Presidency with the immigration matter so hot. I don't think so.

Actually I liked Richardson, Biden and Dodd but two of those are gone. I would not count Hillary out. I think she is beyond desperate to win the nomination. If I were Obama, I would have my maintenance people check my plane, breaks and landing gear a couple times before each flight. Just being honest!

:lol:

Are you kidding? Bill was probably running from old Thunder Thighs!

What makes Hillary like a bad fried Chicken place?

They both have small breast but huge thighs.

What does Monica Lewinzki and a coke machine have in common? They both say insert Bill here.
They asked Bill Clinton what the difference was between his relationship with Monica Lewinzki and Paula Jones. Bill sat back in thought for a moment, scratched his chin and replied...Close but no cigar.:lol:

What does Monica Lewinzki and a coke machine have in common? They both say insert Bill here.
They asked Bill Clinton what the difference was between his relationship with Monica Lewinzki and Paula Jones. Bill sat back in thought for a moment, scratched his chin and replied...Close but no cigar.:lol:

Ha ha ha. Political jokes. I have three:

With people named “Dick”, “Bush”, and “Colin”, didn’t you know that we were getting screwed?

There are many, many people who hate the look of this list:

Bush
Clinton
Clinton
Bush
Bush
Clinton?

If we want a couple royal families to exchange the office back and forth, then we may as well dispense of this election thing.

Forum List

Back