Hillary Blabs that WH will sue AZ over new Law

Do you support the Obama admin or AZ on the new law that 12 other states want too

• I support Obama to rescind the new AZ law regarding illegals

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • I support AZ's new law trying to reduce the illegal alien problem

Votes: 33 89.2%

• Total voters
If AZ law follows federal law then how can they defend that in court? This is just Hillary talking for the masses. I dont believe the WH will sue. ANd if they do it is basically PR to bolster their Hispanic base.
Phooey on the Obama Administration. When will they realize they won the election and need to start governing?

It's obvious "the Administration" has not read the bill.

Also, it's funny how people who don't deal with the problem on a daily basis are trying to tell the people who deal with it everyday how to run their state. That's the Government for you. I guess you know where dumbasses like Ravi get their opinions... Just look at the people he votes for.

Last edited:
Awesome. Bring the law suit. Bring it! I will love to see how they handle a lose/lose situation cause by doing this they're fooked either way.

1. you can be accurately painted as against American citizens and for criminal invaders from other nations.

2. If the feds do win, you invalidate federal law and give credibility to the growing mood of secession and complete regime change.

3. You strengthen the nation's belief that state's rights have been beyond trampled and the feds are out of control and need to be reigned in above and beyond throwing out those currently in federal office and bureaucracy.

So yeah... bring it. I will enjoy what will happen to you come 2010 and beyond.

Hillary Clinton in Ecuador stated that the Obama WH will sue AZ over new anti-illegal immigration Law. AZ says "bring it on".
Hillary Clinton Says White House Will Sue Over Arizona Immigration Law - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

This could be good. The downside is that the tone-deaf Obama admin just doesn't get it. Okay, I can see November from my house...

I'm beginning to see November as well and it certainly doesn't look like Repubs will be getting the gavel anytime soon. :lol:

Hillary Clinton in Ecuador stated that the Obama WH will sue AZ over new anti-illegal immigration Law. AZ says "bring it on".
Hillary Clinton Says White House Will Sue Over Arizona Immigration Law - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

This could be good. The downside is that the tone-deaf Obama admin just doesn't get it. Okay, I can see November from my house...

For those who do not have a clue Arizona has the same law as the Federal.
USCIS - I-Link Reference
How can obama go against the Federal law? Would this be grounds for impeachment?

I'm beginning to see November as well and it certainly doesn't look like Repubs will be getting the gavel anytime soon. :lol:

Dear, you were saying hte same thing 10 years ago.

:lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::eusa_drool::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol:

Seriously. How do you figure this fantasy comes about?

Last edited:
Hillary is pandering for the hispanic vote and where better than to make this remark than in a latin american country.....(Ecuador).....the dems are running scared.

I've come to the conclusion that they truly believe that if they say it enough times? It's TRUE!

Whenever backed into a corner, they invariably try to turn everything around by accusing the other side/party/person/BUSH ( :lol: ) of doing the Very thing THEY're doing, never realizing that That's where their "transparency" lies.

They're incapable of the proverbial "putting 2 and 2 together," and totally fail at any sort of critical thinking.

It's pathetic, sad and absolutely amazing, in the the most horrible sort of ways.

Last edited:

I've come to the conclusion that they truly believe that if they say it enough times? It's TRUE!

Whenever backed into a corner, they invariably try to turn everything around by accusing the other side/party/person/BUSH ( :lol: ) of doing the Very thing THEY're doing, never realizing that That's where their "transparency" lies.

They're incapable of the proverbial "putting 2 and 2 together," and totally fail at any sort of critical thinking.

It's pathetic, sad and absolutely amazing, in the the most horrible sort of ways.
I keep remembering an episode of M*A*S*H where some idiot puts an artillery piece in the middle of the camp (a 'ww88 nug' to quote Col. Blake). When Hawkeye finds out they are doing this because they learned it from the Germans in WW2 putting artillery near hospitals he stops incredulously and asks "NOW WE'RE TAKING TIPS FROM THE LOSERS?!?"

The left is enamored with the big lie because that's all they got in the bag. They've abandoned truth, ethics and morality long ago with their infatuation with "The ends justify the means' and all they have is to keep screaming what they want loud enough in hopes it will speak 'truth to power'.

Also, it's funny how people who don't deal with the problem on a daily basis are trying to tell the people who deal with it everyday how to run their state. That's the Government for you. I guess you know where dumbasses like Ravi get their opinions... Just look at the people he votes for.

I previously posted link to the bill.

It can't possibly be legal.

I previously posted link to the bill.

It can't possibly be legal.

A law can't be legal?
That does not make sense.
Not consitutional? I think it is. But illegal? Please explain what you mean by that.

USCIS - I-Link Reference
How can obama go against the Federal law? Would this be grounds for impeachment?

i would say hopefully.

USCIS - I-Link Reference

i would say hopefully.

Charges will only be brought against him when Conservatives have control.

Forum List

Back