Hillary apologizes to India for global warming

Here's your Amen:

But hey! It's all in the name of fighting communism right?! America still has never done any wrong right?! Those bastard communists had it coming for simply being communists no?! :eusa_eh: :rolleyes:

I suppose many of you believe ignorance is bliss though.

Actually, I thought Ignorance was your middle name.

“[The] relationship [between communism and Nazism] may never be fully understood. But the Russian Red Terror, in its emphasis on the elimination of entire classes of peoples, in its description of opponents as "vermin" to be exterminated, does seem like a precursor of the German concentration camps. Moreover, Nazism profited greatly not only from Lenin's and Stalin's Gulag system--Rudolf Hoess, commandant of Auschwitz, solicited reports about the operations of Soviet camps--but also from Bolshevism itself, which served as both a whipping boy and, at times, a political idea that could be collaborated with. The two ideologies validated each other.
After World War II, the prestige of the Soviet Union was at its height. The country had fought on the side of the democracies, U.S. war propaganda had painted pipesmoking "Uncle Joe Stalin" as a friendly fellow. In Europe, communists made a comeback in France, Italy and Germany with the flowering of the myth that communists were merely heroic anti-fascist freedom fighters. Thus the gruesome Soviet record was suppressed.
After the halo wore off the Soviet Union, China emerged as a new beacon for credulous Westerners. .Mr. Margolin writes that "one myth was common in the West: the idea that China was far from being a model democracy, but that at least Mao had managed to give a bowl of rice to every Chinese person." In fact, nothing was further than the truth. Mao, like Stalin deliberately engineered a famine that killed untold millions.”
WALL STREET JOURNAL MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 1999

“The Black Book of Communism states its purpose as being "to paint a true picture of all the criminal aspects of the Communist world, from individual assassinations to mass murder." It devotes more than 200 of its 856 pages to the Soviet Union, about which it gives an indispensable history; but there is in turn a detailed chronicling of events in Spain, Poland, Central and Southeastern Europe, China, North Korea, Laos, Cambodia, Latin America, Africa and Afghanistan…”
In addition, the Black Book continues the process of refuting the premise, prominently advanced by Khrushchev, that Communism in Soviet Russia started out benignly, but turned vicious with Stalin. Lenin, we are reminded, put into place all of the apparatus of the terror-state. It helps to read Lenin's 1918 telegram in which he ordered the hanging of 100 kulaks: "I mean hang publicly, so that people see it... Do all this so that for miles around people see it, understand it, tremble."
The Black Book of Communism
The Journal of Social, Political, and Economic Studies; Washington; Fall 2000; Dwight D Murphey;

“In its many enthroned variations, from Lenin's 1917 revolution to the recent MarxistLeninist regimes of Africa, communism has killed upwards of 100 million people65 million in China alone. Courtois and his colleagues do not simply unfold the numbers relentlessly and numbingly. Instead, they painstakingly explore the many ways the killing was done-from summary execution to forced deportations, from mass starvation to the gulag-and examine its many pretexts.”
The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression
Foreign Affairs (Book Review); New York; Nov/Dec 1999; Robert Legvold;

[Paul Hollander] is best known for his now-classic book Political Pilgrims, which examined the phenomenon of twentieth-century Western intellectuals who allowed themselves to be seduced and duped by radical revolutionary regimes of the most patent despotism and brutality. How and why did so many intelligent, cultivated, and educated people come to believe such obvious nonsense? Pilgrims was a tragicomic study of how the cherished ideas of the self-important can so easily overwhelm their common sense, and how education can serve to blind as well as to enlighten.
Between Experience and Reflection by Theodore Dalrymple, City Journal 27 April 2009

He's saying we make mistakes. He's saying we're not perfect cause we aren't.

I was going to post something, but I'll let Lewis Black say it for me.

YouTube - Lewis Black on Broadway talking about how America ISN'T #1

Since America ISN'T #1, according to some, perhaps you'd be good enough to tell us who is? Who the rest of the world looks to for "leadership"? Take your time....

Since America ISN'T #1, according to some, perhaps you'd be good enough to tell us who is? Who the rest of the world looks to for "leadership"? Take your time....

What Lewis is trying to imply that all countries have their flaws, and it's ignorant to say we're #1 when most people who say that haven't even left their state never mind this country.

If I told you that an 9mm is a better killing machine outright but ignored any assault weapons, wouldn't you say that's ignorant?

He's saying we make mistakes. He's saying we're not perfect cause we aren't.

I was going to post something, but I'll let Lewis Black say it for me.

YouTube - Lewis Black on Broadway talking about how America ISN'T #1

You can't blame Iggie, he is limited in conceptualization, and steeped in liberalism.

He is the personification of our public school system.

I like to use the gates test for nations.

Open the gates, and see whether folks run in or out.

What Lewis is trying to imply that all countries have their flaws, and it's ignorant to say we're #1 when most people who say that haven't even left their state never mind this country.

If I told you that an 9mm is a better killing machine outright but ignored any assault weapons, wouldn't you say that's ignorant?

In other words, you can't answer the question. No problem.

What is with these constant sob sister tours?

I'm not one bit sorry, the world is just as fucked up as the USA ever was or ever caused.

What is with these constant sob sister tours?

I'm not one bit sorry, the world is just as fucked up as the USA ever was or ever caused.

Except in many cases it can be directly linked to us that several places would of been better off if the U.S had not been involved in that area.

It would be like saying that those thousand grenades tossed on your house have nothing to do with the fact your house is basically destroyed.

In other words, you can't answer the question. No problem.

You missed the whole point of the "speech" so there is no use trying.

Just curious, do you think we owe Laos an apology at the very least?

You might at least attempt to answer the question, while you're bemoaning the fact that you believe I "missed the point of the 'speech'".

A generation-old perceived grievance is a deflection, but thanks much for your input in this thread.

Except in many cases it can be directly linked to us that several places would of been better off if the U.S had not been involved in that area.
Not that i approve of US dumb shit, but name them.

And if you say 'India' i will laugh in your face.

You might at least attempt to answer the question, while you're bemoaning the fact that you believe I "missed the point of the 'speech'".

A generation-old perceived grievance is a deflection, but thanks much for your input in this thread.

It's not a deflection since I been talking about this since the beginning.

Again, you missed the point of the speech which makes answering your question futile.

Not that i approve of US dumb shit, but name them.

And if you say 'India' i will laugh in your face.

Laos - Already stated my reasoning for that one earlier.

Iran - 1953 when the CIA overthrew the DEMOCRATICALLY elected person in a military coup because Mohammed Mossadegh threatened to nationalize British oil. The Democratically elected leader gets overthrown with the Shah and SAVAK. This turn of events would lead to the hostage situation in 79 with the Iranians after another overthrow and the reason many of them hate America too.

Guatemala - 1954 when the CIA once again overthrows a democratically elected leader in a military coup. This time it's Jacob Arbenz and Arbenz threatened to nationalize the Rockefeller-owned United Fruit Company, in which CIA Director Allen Dulles also owns stock. Arbenz is later replaced with a series of dictators whose bloodthirsty policies will kill over 100,000 Guatemalans in the next 40 years.

Then there is the incidents in Hungary, Haiti, Greece, the DR, Ecuador, Brazil, Indonesia, Congo, Cambodia, Chile, Australia, Angola, Afghanistan, Iraq, Panama, and several other countries.

Many of these incidents occur in the name of fighting Communism in which democratically elected leaders are overthrown, puppets are put in their place, and thousands to millions died for no good reason. Also, many of these puppets are repressive and commit violation after violation of human rights on their own people.

Has Germany apologized? Has Japan? Has Russia, Has North Korea? Has Italy? Has North Vietnam? Has errrrr wait... whydoncha??? :lol::lol::lol:

Koizumi Apologizes for Japan's World War II Legacy

Germany has never apologized, although they should. I'm not sure why you really expect one from North Vietnam or North Korea, that's being unrealistic. I'm also not sure why you expect one from Russia.

Italy if you recall arrested and shot Mussolini who at that point was Hitler's puppet.

Has Germany apologized? Has Japan? Has Russia, Has North Korea? Has Italy? Has North Vietnam? Has errrrr wait... whydoncha??? :lol::lol::lol:

Germany has never apologized, although they should. I'm not sure why you really expect one from North Vietnam or North Korea, that's being unrealistic. I'm also not sure why you expect one from Russia.

Italy if you recall arrested and shot Mussolini who at that point was Hitler's puppet.

keep on groveling asswipe,, see who in the world respects you or your chosen DUmmie! :lol:

Russia could apologize for taking a portion of Poland in 1939 and exiling 250,000 Poles to Siberia. They could also apologize for General Zukhov ordering the rape of millions of German women. for starters.

Russia could apologize for taking a portion of Poland in 1939 and exiling 250,000 Poles to Siberia. They could also apologize for General Zukhov ordering the rape of millions of German women. for starters.

I thought she was saying one to the United States, not in general.

Forum List

Back