hillary 2020 !!!!!

Why would she run anyways? Her pay for play is crumbling faster than fakeys credibility.

i would love to see hillary run , one more time, in 2020 !!!! who agrees with me ? thanks

Hillary-DNC-seizure_zpsbeyg9abb.gif

Poor Hillary having another seizure. She seriously needs medical help and that's probably a prime reason she has dropped out of sight.

The Rotten One won't be among the living in 2020

go find somebody else.

Gavin Newsom would be my choice. Newsom would stand head and shoulders above this crowd of frightened old men. The republicans are a sad, backward bunch of bigots and cranks, their transgender nonsense should give people an idea of how off the wall they have become. Sessions represents their narrow minds. Trump is an aberration along with being an embarrassment. Pence is a religious bigot, another head in the sand guy. Whenever anyone uses state's rights you know you are in Bigot_land USA. McCain looks so much more American than this bunch of nationalist crybabies.

Analysis | John McCain just systematically dismantled Donald Trump’s entire worldview
John McCain’s brutal rejoinder to Sean Spicer

"The Trump administration plans to roll back protections for transgender students, reversing federal guidance that required the nation’s public schools to allow children to use the bathrooms and locker rooms that matched their gender identities."
Trump administration poised to change transgender student bathroom guidelines

The republicans are a sad, backward bunch of bigots and cranks, their transgender nonsense should give people an idea of how off the wall they have become.

Exactly!!

Keeping confused guys out of the ladies room....how much more out of touch can they be?

DERP!!

i would love to see hillary run , one more time, in 2020 !!!! who agrees with me ? thanks
Hillary is not going to be able to raise enough money to do it.

Kaine is the most likely candidate for the DEMs in 2020.

Bernie may try again if he is still cognitive by then.

And Trump will run again if he's not impeached or committed for non compos mentis.
non compos mentis?....thats what Wizards say when they want to turn you into a newt.....

Gavin Newsom would be my choice. Newsom would stand head and shoulders above this crowd of frightened old men. The republicans are a sad, backward bunch of bigots and cranks, their transgender nonsense should give people an idea of how off the wall they have become. Sessions represents their narrow minds. Trump is an aberration along with being an embarrassment. Pence is a religious bigot, another head in the sand guy. Whenever anyone uses state's rights you know you are in Bigot_land USA. McCain looks so much more American than this bunch of nationalist crybabies.

Analysis | John McCain just systematically dismantled Donald Trump’s entire worldview
John McCain’s brutal rejoinder to Sean Spicer

"The Trump administration plans to roll back protections for transgender students, reversing federal guidance that required the nation’s public schools to allow children to use the bathrooms and locker rooms that matched their gender identities."
Trump administration poised to change transgender student bathroom guidelines
gavin newsome?.....you can tell this guy has never been to california were that chump had a say.....

/--- I would love to see her run across the room but it would be more like a waddle. Just sayin'

I'd like to see her on the run from the law......

That does does way too much justice to Hillary. I don't mean Beauford T. Justice, either.

:D I just watched it again the other night. Still fun!

Forum List

Back