Hillary 2016, will she survive the Primaries?

I encourage Republicans to run on that

It will endear them to the voting public

We've already established the deep, abiding hatred Progressives have for human life in general. It's refreshing to see that you're also a fan of former Presidents of the USA fucking 16 year old sex slaves.

You shouldn't lie so freely, Frank. It's bad kharma, and it illustrates bad character.

Sorry, why did Bill take 27 trips to Lolita Island?
27? Hmmmmmm, I read there were only 3 trips on the guys plane by Clinton...got a link for the 27 trips?

I'm sure Hillary's Primary opponents will drill down to get the exact number you're looking fort

LOL...yet once again it is Conservatives....not Democrats spreading the innuendo........

Any student of Democrat Party history knows that primary season brings out the absolute worst in people who are savages to begin. In the last few campaign cycles, Democrats brought out Willie Horton and Obama's shady background. Yes, Democrats did that, not Republicans.

Actually, the first birther conspiracies were posted on the free republic website. A notoriously conservative website.

And Hillary is well positioned to win the democratic nomination. If she actually will, its way to early to tell.

ObamaBooklet.png

KenyanBornObama.jpg

Obama himself was the first birther

And as you already know, Frank.....Obama didn't write either of those.

So much for your claim that the first birthers were democrats.

Wait, people just picked Obama birth nations at random?

Really?

Since no one said that- why would you think that?

Barack Obama Sr. was born and raised in Kenya.
Barack Obama Jr. was born and raised in Hawaii and Indonesia.

Birther's have made up a variety of claims as to where Jr. was born- usually somewhere in Kenya, but I have also seen Canada, and a really wierd one for Kansas.

Birthers do apparently make stuff up rather at random.

So they got everything else correct ---- except Obama's birth place?

Really???

Actually, the first birther conspiracies were posted on the free republic website. A notoriously conservative website.

And Hillary is well positioned to win the democratic nomination. If she actually will, its way to early to tell.

ObamaBooklet.png

KenyanBornObama.jpg

Really?

Birther's have made up a variety of claims as to where Jr. was born- usually somewhere in Kenya, but I have also seen Canada, and a really wierd one for Kansas.

Really???

I don't know whether they got everything else right or not.

You have two different publications.

One was a promotional brochure that was for the publishing industry that contained 30 or so short bio's of potential authors. That one mistakenly said that Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya. The editor of that publication said it was a mistake, and that Barack Obama Jr. never said told them that he was born in Kenya.

My speculation- which is entirely speculation- is that she got some information crossed over about Barack Obama Sr. who was born in Kenya. I really don't care though- since the year before, in national publications Barack Obama Jr. was being interviewed, and his birthplace of Hawaii was being mentioned.

The other is an African newspapers odd change to an AP story- which the African newspaper corrected shortly thereafter.

So you have two publications which mention this- both publications said they were errors- and you have dozens and probably hundreds of publications which speak of Obama's birth place as Hawaii.

Which do you choose to believe?

Well you believe that there is some vast conspiracy of course.

ObamaBooklet.png

KenyanBornObama.jpg

Really?

Really???

One was a promotional brochure that was for the publishing industry that contained 30 or so short bio's of potential authors. That one mistakenly said that Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya. The editor of that publication said it was a mistake, and that Barack Obama Jr. never said told them that he was born in Kenya.

My speculation- which is entirely speculation- is that she got some information crossed over about Barack Obama Sr. who was born in Kenya. I really don't care though- since the year before, in national publications Barack Obama Jr. was being interviewed, and his birthplace of Hawaii was being mentioned.

The other is an African newspapers odd change to an AP story- which the African newspaper corrected shortly thereafter.

So you have two publications which mention this- both publications said they were errors- and you have dozens and probably hundreds of publications which speak of Obama's birth place as Hawaii.

They just picked a country at random and came up with -- Kenya

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Really?

Really???

They just picked a country at random and came up with -- Kenya

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

If that is what you get from my post- well you are more of an idiot than I thought before.

Forum List

Back