Hillary 2012-Yes or No?

Hillary 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd love to see her run just for the comedy, but she won't. She'll do the "loyal" thing and go down with the Obama ship in 2012. She will never be POTUS, we will not elect a woman with canckles....sorry!

Do you really think her ego will allow her not to? Or has she been so humiliated sitting in the corner that she's had enough of public life...

somehow I doubt it

I'd love to see her run just for the comedy, but she won't. She'll do the "loyal" thing and go down with the Obama ship in 2012. She will never be POTUS, we will not elect a woman with canckles....sorry!

Do you really think her ego will allow her not to? Or has she been so humiliated sitting in the corner that she's had enough of public life...

somehow I doubt it

Hillary knows that Democrats eat their own, especially if you try to take on the sitting messiah. If she dares to challenge The Obama for the nomination, she will be thrown to the wolves and devoured whole (except for the cankles, nobody will even touch those).

PS- The Obama has an ego larger than Hillary and Bill combined to the tenth power.

I sincerely hope not. When her tenure is over as Sec. of State I hope both Clintons disappear from the face of the earth never to be heard from again. I think both of the Clintons are nothing more than high-class trailer trash from Arkansas. Bill Clinton was one of the biggest embarrishments to the office of President there has ever been and Hillary would be worse. Neither would make a pimple on a good Presidents ass.

He did some questionable things but he was no "embarrishment".

OK. Then explain the stain on Monica's blue skirt. I'd say that was an embarrishment.

i voted no....its time to move away from that old school mal and pull up some young blood....some how the voters of this country need to cut this "old boy" network...which hillary is a member of ..and move on...it is time for new stock...on both sides...

I voted no.. I doubt she will run against Obama for nomination.. I agree with Rightwinger.. Rebuttlicans will run some stiff and lose miserably..

I voted no.. I doubt she will run against Obama for nomination.. I agree with Rightwinger.. Rebuttlicans will run some stiff and lose miserably..

They will run whoever invokes the name Reagan the most..

Rudy again?

Do you want her to run in 2012?

No thanks I would like an election in 2012 that, FOR ONCE, doesn't have both canidates being progressives.

I'd like a real foundationalist american who believes in our constitution as a static document and our founding values as correct to run. Someone who doesn't look to government to solve problems.

Someone who agress that the 9 scariest words in the english language are "I'm from the government and I'm here to help"

Someone who doesn't think you can spend your way out of debt.

You know, something unlike what we have had with the bush's, clinton, and obama.

Do you want her to run in 2012?

No thanks I would like an election in 2012 that, FOR ONCE, doesn't have both canidates being progressives.

I'd like a real foundationalist american who believes in our constitution as a static document and our founding values as correct to run. Someone who doesn't look to government to solve problems.

Someone who agress that the 9 scariest words in the english language are "I'm from the government and I'm here to help"

Someone who doesn't think you can spend your way out of debt.

You know, something unlike what we have had with the bush's, clinton, and obama.

Well you are not talking about McBama. Any of the third party candidates would be better.

Forum List

Back