Hillary 2012-Yes or No?

Hillary 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:
2016 after Obama's second term

:lol: I know it's too soon to say but I do not believe Obama will see the White House for a 2nd term. I don't believe the D party will back Hilary. Too many skeletons with her financial background and her husbands running around. One thing the Dems have going for them is there is always a fresh face to put forth. The Repubs always seem to drag something old and crusty outta the recycling bin.

Republicans will run a stiff in 2012. Obama will have no problem defeating him. No way Hillary tries to go maverick...she will wait till 2016

I sincerely hope not. When her tenure is over as Sec. of State I hope both Clintons disappear from the face of the earth never to be heard from again. I think both of the Clintons are nothing more than high-class trailer trash from Arkansas. Bill Clinton was one of the biggest embarrishments to the office of President there has ever been and Hillary would be worse. Neither would make a pimple on a good Presidents ass.

I sincerely hope not. When her tenure is over as Sec. of State I hope both Clintons disappear from the face of the earth never to be heard from again. I think both of the Clintons are nothing more than high-class trailer trash from Arkansas. Bill Clinton was one of the biggest embarrishments to the office of President there has ever been and Hillary would be worse. Neither would make a pimple on a good Presidents ass.

He did some questionable things but he was no "embarrishment".

:lol: I know it's too soon to say but I do not believe Obama will see the White House for a 2nd term. I don't believe the D party will back Hilary. Too many skeletons with her financial background and her husbands running around. One thing the Dems have going for them is there is always a fresh face to put forth. The Repubs always seem to drag something old and crusty outta the recycling bin.

That is true. The Repub debates looked like stand up night at the morgue. The only Repub who made any sense was Ron Paul. But then again, the only Dem who made sense was Kucinich. Either of those or any of the third party candidates would be better than Obama or McCain.

Not particularly. Though if Obama has to burn through money to beat her again, i wouldnt be upset.

Do you want her to run in 2012?

Hillary blew it when she signed onto this administration. Typically someone associated so close with a dying administration has no shot what-so-ever of running an effective campaign "against her BOSS"--:lol::lol::lol: If she would have stayed in the Senate she would have been a powerful force for 2012--& would have readily run against Obama.

The only option Hillary has now--is to immediately jump ship & declare that she is a Republican-& go out on attack against Obama.-:lol::lol::lol:

That would surprise me--but hey who knows.

Liberal democrats are toast in 2010--& Obama is going to get creamed in 2012.

Last edited:

That is true. The Repub debates looked like stand up night at the morgue. The only Repub who made any sense was Ron Paul. But then again, the only Dem who made sense was Kucinich. Either of those or any of the third party candidates would be better than Obama or McCain.

Ron Paul & Dennis Kucinich have no shot what-so-ever--& never will.

Do you want her to run in 2012?

It would be lots of fun, but probably a long shot. If things keep going downhill for Obama, and I think they will, I don't see him even running for the nomination in 2012. He will announce, perhaps, that the issues he is working on are too important and too urgent to allow himself to be distracted by a campaign. In this case, Hillary could run without being accused of splitting the party and throwing the election to the Republicans.

Whatever else you may think of them, you've got to admit the Clintons are among the most entertaining politicians.

Sure....why the hell not?? Can't see Obama going four more...sooo...who gives a shit?

Since you leftwing crackheads are so convinced that Palin is gonna run, it would make for some damn good TV, dont'cha think?

It's my dream to see the Ossiah lose in the primaries. How sweet would that be for Hillary?

do you want her to run in 2012?

hillary blew it when she signed onto this administration. Typically someone associated so close with a dying administration has no shot what-so-ever of running an effective campaign "against her boss"--:lol::lol::lol: If she would have stayed in the senate she would have been a powerful force for 2012--& would have readily run against obama.

The only option hillary has now--is to immediately jump ship & declare that she is a republican-& go out on attack against obama.-:lol::lol::lol:

That would surprise me--but hey who knows.

Liberal democrats are toast in 2010--& obama is going to get creamed in 2012.

spot on.

Ron Paul & Dennis Kucinich have no shot what-so-ever--& never will.

That is true. The corporate media will always pimp a globalist over a patriot. How do you think we got duped into voting for Obama?

I think the Dems will stick with Obama in 2012. Hillary had her shot and lost. She and Bill have made a ton of money so they may just kiss politics goodby.

If the economy is still in a mess and unemployment still high, Obama and the Dems can kiss the WH goodby. If things turn around Obama may still have a shot. It all depends on who the Reps field against him. Who knows who that will be? I sure dont.

If she resigns after the disaster coming in the November elections, or before for that matter, she'll challenge Barry for the '12 nomination.

All she'd have to do is then conduct a national version of her 'listening tour,' conclude the people are looking for - you'll excuse the expression - change, and her hat will be in the ring.

Forum List

Back