Hillary 2012 Ad Hits the Airwaves

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Oh My...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt1puizrv4A]YouTube - 30 Second Spot for Hillary Clinton for President[/ame]

Hell depending on who the Republicans decide to put up, I might vote for her lol.

She damn sure would be better than Obama. But then so would a rock IMO.

"where there's a Hill, there's a way" :lol: I like that.

I don't see any 'I approve of this message' by Hillary. Is this just a wish ad?

Yes - though speculation exists indicating the Clintons were quite aware of the ad prior to airing ... and with Hillary over in the Middle East helping broker world peace, well, the plot thickens...:eusa_angel:
_____

The commercial was paid for by a Chicago dentist named William DeJean.

When asked why he put the ad up, DeJean told CNN Thursday that "I'm a dentist and I don't think this country is headed in the right direction."

Regarding Clinton, DeJean says "I think she is the most qualified."

DeJean adds that he thinks people are having buyer's remorse about President Barack Obama and says the current administration is ruining the Democratic Party. He says he spent $5,000 to create the commercial and tells CNN that besides New Orleans, the ad will run in Washington, New York and Los Angeles, and possible Houston. DeJean says he chose to first run the ad in New Orleans because he's a native of the city and because the city's in the news due to the fifth anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.

_____

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Hillary Clinton for president ad hits airwaves - Blogs from CNN.com

"where there's a Hill, there's a way" :lol: I like that.

I don't see any 'I approve of this message' by Hillary. Is this just a wish ad?

Yes - though speculation exists indicating the Clintons were quite aware of the ad prior to airing ... and with Hillary over in the Middle East helping broker world peace, well, the plot thickens...:eusa_angel:
_____

The commercial was paid for by a Chicago dentist named William DeJean.

When asked why he put the ad up, DeJean told CNN Thursday that "I'm a dentist and I don't think this country is headed in the right direction."

Regarding Clinton, DeJean says "I think she is the most qualified."

DeJean adds that he thinks people are having buyer's remorse about President Barack Obama and says the current administration is ruining the Democratic Party. He says he spent $5,000 to create the commercial and tells CNN that besides New Orleans, the ad will run in Washington, New York and Los Angeles, and possible Houston. DeJean says he chose to first run the ad in New Orleans because he's a native of the city and because the city's in the news due to the fifth anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.

_____

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Hillary Clinton for president ad hits airwaves - Blogs from CNN.com

Totally agree with him there...

Forum List

Back