Hildabeast to testify in Dec about Ben Gazi

Well the buck definitely stops at the Hilda's desk when it comes to security for embassies and consulates, but there ain't no sword sharp enough to pierce all her flab so don't expect her to attempt falling on one. I suspect she'll deflect, obfuscate, cite still ongoing investigations, etc., and then retire as she's already indicated she's gonna do and leave the mess to the administration to continue to lie about.

Well the buck definitely stops at the Hilda's desk when it comes to security for embassies and consulates, but there ain't no sword sharp enough to pierce all her flab so don't expect her to attempt falling on one. I suspect she'll deflect, obfuscate, cite still ongoing investigations, etc., and then retire as she's already indicated she's gonna do and leave the mess to the administration to continue to lie about.

Remember her testimony regarding the Vince Foster suicide? "I don't remember if I recall anything about that."

Remember in the aftermath, the day of 9/11, by six or seven in the evening there were speculative reports coming out of DC that al qaeda was behind the commandeering of the aircraft that had been flown into the buildings? By the next morning most officialdom was virtually certain that al Qaeda was the culprit. George Bush had only been President for eight months, the Democrats were still refusing to confirm his nominee for SecD, yet we knew in barely more than 24 hours who, what and how these attacks occurred. Yet with Obama we had Susan Rice five days after going on the Sunday Talk Shows and going "Movie! Movie! Movie Movie! Movie! Movie" ad nauseum. Two weeks later Obama was still talking "Movie! Movie! Movie! Movie!" What happened to this nation's intell apparatus during four years of Obama or do we have a president that's more interested in "Letting the Muslims win"?

The democrats got the script written for Hillary. It's not like she's going to be expected to tell the truth. Maybe obama will call her a little girl too. Leave MY secretary of state alone, she's only a woman.

Forum List

Back