Hilary the anti-christ?

Kevin Fresno said:
I just heard that John Edwards' wife has breast cancer. That is very sad for the Edwards family but I do believe that God is showing his favor upon us for voting for His servent. Now we must pray that He get rid of Hillary Clinton.

God Bless America and those who love it.

Kevin, Fresno CA

Maybe just a really bad ski sprain or something LOL

You must really be out of your element in Fresno Kevin! :cof:

Kevin Fresno said:
I just heard that John Edwards' wife has breast cancer. That is very sad for the Edwards family but I do believe that God is showing his favor upon us for voting for His servent. Now we must pray that He get rid of Hillary Clinton.

God Bless America and those who love it.

Kevin, Fresno CA

First, how does Elizabeth Edwards getting cancer demonstrate God's reward upon us by voting for Bush?

Second, why would God "get rid of Hillary Clinton?" Or do you not realize that God loves everyone equally?

Gimme a break. I'm a pretty die-hard Republican, but your comments are inane.

BTW, welcome.

I do seem to have a way of starting things with just a little comment over the phone.

Being a conservative atheist I happened to mention that hillary could be the anti-christ as the exact opposite of a man would be a woman. A mean selfcenter evil woman. Hillary came to mind instantly.

So now to throw something more into the mix. The book of revelations depicts the AC as a man. So maybe hillary qualifies as the whore of babylon. By achieving the presidency and getting bubba in as head of the UN she symbolically gives birth to the AC by getting him into power. I love it when a conspiracy theory comes together.

gaffer said:
I do seem to have a way of starting things with just a little comment over the phone.

Being a conservative atheist I happened to mention that hillary could be the anti-christ as the exact opposite of a man would be a woman. A mean selfcenter evil woman. Hillary came to mind instantly.

So now to throw something more into the mix. The book of revelations depicts the AC as a man. So maybe hillary qualifies as the whore of babylon. By achieving the presidency and getting bubba in as head of the UN she symbolically gives birth to the AC by getting him into power. I love it when a conspiracy theory comes together.

Interesting the way your mind works!!!

gaffer said:

Wow, touche NewGuy! (not you old member). That almost gave me the shivers!

Hillary is Lucifer in the flesh.Very evil.Ugly as hell.People around her say she smells of Sulphur.

Forum List

Back