Hilary Clinton Has Entered The 2004 Race

NATO AIR said:
http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/cannon200409100700.asp

in the form of Kerry's healthcare plan, which would once again revive much of the Clinton "national" healthcare plan of 1994.

as with such nationalization proposals, "buyer beware"

Figures! I happened to turn the channel when that wench was giving an update on Billly boys condition when he first entered the Hospital, her last words were "We atleast have excellent heath care coverage - let's just hope someday, all will have it" just the way the wench said it, was total uncalled for. I can't stand her, so anything that comes out of her mouth disturbs me.

I would love nothing better than to have her in '08 run against Rudy and have him SLAM her to the floor winning.

janeeng said:
I can't stand her, so anything that comes out of her mouth disturbs me.
Same here. I don't know what it is about her but she makes my skin crawl. Hell, maybe it's everything about her, LOL! I just don't like this woman!

UsaPride said:
Same here. I don't know what it is about her but she makes my skin crawl. Hell, maybe it's everything about her, LOL! I just don't like this woman!

Your right - it's EVERYTHING about the WENCH!!!!! her cheecks remind me of a certain dog breed and can't quite remember which breed. :happy2:

janeeng said:
Your right - it's EVERYTHING about the WENCH!!!!! her cheecks remind me of a certain dog breed and can't quite remember which breed. :happy2:

they remind me of the Wizard of Ozs' cheeks :D

janeeng said:
HAHAHA! maybe more the LION!!!
:p:
The Lions cheeks, the tinmans lack of heart, and the scarecrows lack of brains. Damn, she could put on the whole show. Not to mention, Dorothy's being lost in her own world, she's got that down, LOL!!

UsaPride said:
The Lions cheeks, the tinmans lack of heart, and the scarecrows lack of brains. Damn, she could put on the whole show. Not to mention, Dorothy's being lost in her own world, she's got that down, LOL!!

OMG!! that's just too damn funny! I think Jim should have BASH ON HILLARY ROOM!!! She's the perfect candidate for it!

hillary.clinton-eating-italian-sausage.jpg

janeeng said:
OMG!! that's just too damn funny! I think Jim should have BASH ON HILLARY ROOM!!! She's the perfect candidate for it!

hillary.clinton-eating-italian-sausage.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Equally funny and scary as hell.

Bet she would do that for Slick Willie if he put it in a bun and she could take a bite.

I was really really hoping that Mrs.[I wear the pants in this family] Clinton would slowly fade away as her husband has, atleast he has mellowed out somewhat. as for doing the deed for hubby? Why do you think he had Monica in the first place????? EXACTLY! That clam aint going to up for him or anybody else. for that matter, who in their right mind would what to?
Kerry on.

Forum List

Back