Hilary Can't Buy Sanders Supporters

We can only hope she's indicted before the convention.
Nobody can beat her so your last recourse is too hope she's indicted:rofl:, No problem Obama will just pardon her like Bush did scooter Libby behind closed doors..

Hey you dumbfuck guess you forgot what team the AG is on eh??
go to the Kiddy Pool (Lobby) kid. This sub-forum is for adults.
I wonder if he's one of Hilary's paid trolls? He sounds fucking stupid enough.
Glad to see the white trash inbred paid trolls, are simmering in their own piss and waste today, guess you will have to get out of mommy's basement and go get a real job, Sanders is done, so the free shit won't be coming, dumb fucks like you are used to supporting losers:rofl:to bad you are too stupid to get a real life, you would rather be a paid slave to the keyboard:up_yours:

Go back to masturbating to Sanders videos' since you love stinky crusty old white men..
Personal comments are evidently all you have to work with. Seems to be the first place you go every time. Usually a good indicator of someone who has no confidence in his own alleged arguments.

We can only hope she's indicted before the convention.
Nobody can beat her so your last recourse is too hope she's indicted:rofl:, No problem Obama will just pardon her like Bush did scooter Libby behind closed doors..

Hey you dumbfuck guess you forgot what team the AG is on eh??
go to the Kiddy Pool (Lobby) kid. This sub-forum is for adults.
I wonder if he's one of Hilary's paid trolls? He sounds fucking stupid enough.
Glad to see the white trash inbred paid trolls, are simmering in their own piss and waste today, guess you will have to get out of mommy's basement and go get a real job, Sanders is done, so the free shit won't be coming, dumb fucks like you are used to supporting losers:rofl:to bad you are too stupid to get a real life, you would rather be a paid slave to the keyboard:up_yours:

Go back to masturbating to Sanders videos' since you love stinky crusty old white men..
Personal comments are evidently all you have to work with. Seems to be the first place you go every time. Usually a good indicator of someone who has no confidence in his own alleged arguments.
his posts are speed bumps. Nothing more.

I wont vote for an Establ- insider, crony politician like hiLIARy. I wasn't go to vote at all until Bernie entered race

I bet a lot of rw'ers feel the same. Thats why they didn't support Jeb!

I wont vote for an Establ- insider, crony politician like hiLIARy. I wasn't go to vote at all until Bernie entered race

I'll vote for Bernie as a write in candidate in the general election, I refuse to be an accomplice to the crime. And if Trump wins, that's the fault of the Democrat party establishment for picking such a shitty candidate.

I'll vote for Bernie as a write in candidate in the general election, I refuse to be an accomplice to the crime. And if Trump wins, that's the fault of the Democrat party establishment for picking such a shitty candidate.
its what happens when you only have 2 parties who have their tentacles wrapped deeply into the Establ. They also happen to be corp puppets

Forum List

Back