Hilary: 2 benghazi emails, from 2 different home accounts in 2 minutes

looks like they are one and the same email address?

The emails are going back and forth between the same people, just by hitting the REPLY TO ALL icon, you can clearly see this by looking at the emails and the sequence of answers between them.

Sent from "H", both times,which is her email for the State....?

I don't know why one says (mail to : )on it and the other does not, nor why everyone connected to the emails going back and forth seem to have different email names vs addresses from her first email vs her second email.... one email sent uses all involved email names, and the other uses all involved, email addresses? Either way, the email addresses are OBVIOUSLY the same, for her and for the people in the State department she is conversing with, because these 3 emails are being replied to, by just hitting REPLY, or REPLY TO ALL.

So, it appears to be nothing.... unless you believe everyone in the State depart she was conversing with has 2 different email addresses for "H"?

I see the righty blogosphere in a tizzy over this.

I can't figure out why I should be outraged.

Nobody can put into simple language what was so bad that happened here.

Was Hillary sharing secrets with terrorists?

Did she say horrible things about Republicans?

Did she admit the State Department minimized their statements on the Benghazi attack for electioneering purposes?

Did she put the US in danger by breaking some procedural thing with emailing?

Somebody please create a sentence justifying why I should be mad....please....besides stuff like "we don't know what she destroyed"...Theorizing what "must" have happened is weak tea coming from people out to get her in any way possible (Fox News)

Did she admit the State Department minimized their statements on the Benghazi attack for electioneering purposes?

Somebody please create a sentence justifying why I should be mad....please....besides stuff like "we don't know what she destroyed"...Theorizing what "must" have happened is weak tea coming from people out to get her in any way possible (Fox News)

It's quite simple you see, it's not Palins email that was hacked so there are not unbiased "journalists" (Dem voters as well) asking the grater population to sift through and find dirt on Palin... It's Hillary, so instead these unbiased "journalists" (and Dem voters as well) are attacking anyone even curious if Hillary lied and broke laws...

Just pretend it was Palin and that you just wanted to see her burn in an oven.

I repeat, it is clearly the same email being replied to and going back and forth between the people involved.

Both emails are from "H", and the one being sent to her is to "H", why the first email also has a ''Mail to'': address on it for Hillary and the other one doesn't, and why one has the email addresses as merely the names of those conversing, and the other email has the names and addresses, clearly has something to do with the system they are using.

Do you believe the State Dept Employees have 2 different email addresses on Hillary, and used 2 different email addresses for her when responding back and forth to her?

It's quite simple you see, it's not Palins email that was hacked so there are not unbiased "journalists" (Dem voters as well) asking the grater population to sift through and find dirt on Palin... It's Hillary, so instead these unbiased "journalists" (and Dem voters as well) are attacking anyone even curious if Hillary lied and broke laws...

Just pretend it was Palin and that you just wanted to see her burn in an oven.
Nobody on the left wants to see Palin burnt in an oven. I know the right wants Hillary burnt in an oven, but Sarah is a treasure for the left. I personally love her. She's been a source of unending amusement.

Of course Hillary lied, and we don't need emails to prove it. But the right hasn't proven she lied about the things Fox News either says she has, or probably did, lie about.

All politicians, all 24 hour news networks, and all pundits/strategists lie.

if the dems think this is such a frivolous matter why was it so important to throw Scooter Libby in the slammer

What in the hell are you talking about? I know that among crazies, all you have to do is mention any one of the fake whining points to get a good response, but for sane people, it at least has to have some relation to what is being discussed.

Forum List

Back