Hilarious to watch Dems squirm over the word "TAX" !

yes. The american people loved to be "penalized" by their government. Democrats, please, by all means, keep reminding american electorate that under this new plan, they are simply penalized, not taxed.

it's only a penalty/tax, whatever you want to call it for you moochers.

a 27 year-old american who wants to work, but can't find a job is a "moocher" in your eyes?

Comassionate liberalism...:clap2:

well obama is giving them 2 years of unemployment, he can pay it out of his unemployment check. That will cut his moocher scale in half won't it?

Progressives are not compassionate. They are fascists who claim compassion by voting force at gun point over your wallet in the name of "helping the poor". While they sit on their fat, lazy ass and tell everyone how great they are for being such a compassionate person to be "helping out".

People like RDD are nothing more than hypocritical fascist liars that promote theft and violence by force.

I was wrong before, you're not hateful or upset at all. This post proves it. :cool:

Do the responsible thing and buy healthcare insurance for yourself and your family and you won't have to pay this "tax".

It's not up to you or the Government to DAMAND people do anything..
And that you don't care about people that will have to pay this tax, says a lot about you

You running short on crayons, Shaman?
Just enough to.....

KICK YOUR ASS!!!!

106.gif

Calling you out for what you are doesn't make me hateful or upset. it just makes me correct. If I let every little fascist such as yourself get to me, i'd have already been imprisoned for running you little wanna be dictators over by the dozen.

Stay stupid my friend.

A 27 year-old American who wants to work, but can't find a job is a "moocher" in your eyes?

Comassionate Liberalism...:clap2:

Nope, if he can't afford it. So he'll get help. This is not hard to understand.....for people who use their brains.

Back up your claims instead of hurling insults...

Or is that too dificult to do?

What would you like me to do? Link you to the bill? Will you do like everyone else does and ignore my response and never to be heard from again. I know how this game works. You don't want proof.

Dems are pulling their hair out trying desperately to change the word "tax" to the word "penalty" concerning the ACA :badgrin:

Since the mandate didn't meet the constitutional requirements of the commerce clause, it had to be rammed through as a "tax" in order to be approved. It is now known as the "Obamatax" and Obama and Democrats wear it now around their necks.

What's the matter Dems, you love more taxes, so why don't you proudly proclaim waht you've given America ?

It's going to be funny watching Rachell, Al, "Lawrence", Ed, Chris and the rest over at MSDNC desperately trying to keep Americans from seeing the man behind the curtain.
They'll use every word they can to deflect from the word "tax".
Bottom line, it really doesn't matter what you call it, it's going to be collected by the government just like all of your taxes.
it's a fine or a penalty, for not following the rules and since that fine or penalty for breaking the rules has to be paid to the government, it falls under tax penalty. It's really simple and not that hard to figure out....

you break the rules, you pay a penalty for it....

you don't pay your taxes due on time, you get fined with a penalty.

you take out your 401k money before 59 you get slapped with a penalty of 10% of what you withdraw...

I don't get taxed a penalty for you doing those 2 things above....only the person who does not follow the rules, has to pay the penalty...the fine...the tax penalty.

do you have a problem with the word Penalty?

Calling you out for what you are doesn't make me hateful or upset. it just makes me correct. If I let every little fascist such as yourself get to me, i'd have already been imprisoned for running you little wanna be dictators over by the dozen.

Stay stupid my friend.

Sure it does. You're an angry, bitter fuck who hasn't amounted to shit in life and instead of taking personal responsibility you blame everyone but you. You blame the government, you blame other poor people, you blame me for wanting to help people such as yourself. Nothing what you stand for is rooted in reality or personal responsibility, despite how angry you want to get.

Stay bitter, it'll get you places.

Isn't there a single Rethug on here that has health care insurance? Not even one?
wtf. Is that why you all are crying the blues so much of the time? Cause you don't have the ability to go to the doctors and have your health insurance policy pay part of the bill?

No wonder you all are so upset. Your freebie medical care just came to an end.

Nothing changed in my world. Still got the same health insurance I had last week. For the same cost.

When does health care armageddon take place? I don't want to miss it.

Last week, huh! 5 will get you 10 that your employer pays for your health insurance and you don't have a clue what it cost him. When the cost to your employer goes up another 9% or more this year, as it dd last year, he may decide to drop it or charge you a larger percentage.

....And, give everyone 1% pay-increases, as a result.​

Dems are pulling their hair out trying desperately to change the word "tax" to the word "penalty" concerning the ACA :badgrin:

Since the mandate didn't meet the constitutional requirements of the commerce clause, it had to be rammed through as a "tax" in order to be approved. It is now known as the "Obamatax" and Obama and Democrats wear it now around their necks.

What's the matter Dems, you love more taxes, so why don't you proudly proclaim waht you've given America ?

It's going to be funny watching Rachell, Al, "Lawrence", Ed, Chris and the rest over at MSDNC desperately trying to keep Americans from seeing the man behind the curtain.
Bottom line, it really doesn't matter what you call it, it's going to be collected by the government just like all of your taxes.
it's a fine or a penalty, for not following the rules and since that fine or penalty for breaking the rules has to be paid to the government, it falls under tax penalty. It's really simple and not that hard to figure out....

you take out your 401k money before 59 you get slapped with a penalty of 10% of what you withdraw...

I don't get taxed a penalty for you doing those 2 things above....only the person who does not follow the rules, has to pay the penalty...the fine...the tax penalty.

According to the Supreme Court who ruled in favor of the healthcare program, it is. A tax.

On the IRS form you are given deductions, if you have a mortgage, you get a deduction. If you you have children you get a credit, if you have health insurance, you are exempt. Now, if you are not paying a mortgage, you don't have children, you didn't buy medical insurance, you are assessed a TAX. If you don't pay your taxes on time, you get a PENALTY. Taking your 401k early is taking a PENALTY because it is taxed deferred and used to encourage savings.

Last edited:
Seriously how many really will have to pay this tax?

Depends on what is cheaper the tax or the monthly premiums.

Really? So you'd skip having health insurance to save a couple bucks?

That is exactly what millions of uninsured people do. Make a choice regarding where they want their money to be spent. Indeed, I'd wager that most people that do not have insurance make just such a decision. But that healthcare bill is not as high on the list of monthly payments as other bills. And that is what makes the mandate so beautiful. It eliminates that decision making autonomy.

You really just want to play "I know you are but what am I?" Why dont you get off your lazy ass and actually go help less fortunate folks instead of claiming you want to by stealing from others, Ya little fascist shit stain?

Alright, I'm all done playing butt touch with this fascist little prick. It's gotten boring.

HOLY COW, so now we have the Federal Government sayin we have to BUY SOMETHING and IF WE DON'T, we get penalized..
and you people are ok with this

Depends on what is cheaper the tax or the monthly premiums.

Really? So you'd skip having health insurance to save a couple bucks?

That is exactly what millions of uninsured people do. Make a choice regarding where they want their money to be spent. Indeed, I'd wager that most people that do not have insurance make just such a decision. But that healthcare bill is not as high on the list of monthly payments as other bills. And that is what makes the mandate so beautiful. It eliminates that decision making autonomy.

There is a big difference between choosing to go without insurance because you can't afford it, and going without insurance when you can afford it. Learn the difference.

Board libtards --- throw insults at conservatives.

Board conservatives --- throw insults at libtards.

And on and on it goes...

... meanwhile, the fact remains that obamacare is the largest over reach of government power and the single largest tax increase in the history of America.

There is no dispute over that. That is a fact.

obama-tax.jpg

obamas-tax1.jpg

Last edited:
You really just want to play "I know you are but what am I?" Why dont you get off your lazy ass and actually go help less fortunate folks instead of claiming you want to by stealing from others, Ya little fascist shit stain?

Alright, I'm all done playing butt touch with this fascist little prick. It's gotten boring.

We pay our taxes and elect representatives to help the less fortunate, fuck you very much. :clap2:

Forum List

Back