Hilarious - Romney On Wall Street Protests: ‘I Worry About The 99 Percent’ OOPS!

You guys are hilarious. Two days ago, Romney called the protesters "dangerous" and accused them of engaging in "class warfare". Now he "understands them and feels their pain"?

Seriously?

I think it's fucking hilarious how little Republicans know about their candidates. I just assumed you already knew his positions, his "many" and "ever changing" positions. Guess I was wrong. I'm always assuming Republicans know more than they do. My bad.

well see the problem. you ARE always ASSUMING..dumbass.........sheeesh:cuckoo:

Once again, you couldn't disagree with anything I said. You couldn't. No wonder you're angry.

Actually she did, You just don't care to face it.

I just love all the Interest our Resident Liberal Lemmings have in these Candidates. If they were really "confident" Obama was going to win, they would not even be paying attention right now. They are interested because they know any one of these guys could beat this Failed ass president hands down.

I just love all the Interest our Resident Liberal Lemmings have in these Candidates. If they were really "confident" Obama was going to win, they would not even be paying attention right now. They are interested because they know any one of these guys could beat this Failed ass president hands down.

If Republicans had a real policy, they wouldn't need "voter suppression".

Are we still scheming to do away with the 99% or is it a full blown plan?

That 99% includes you, fool.

Sorry to have to inform of you this, but you and those Occupying losers in Ows DON'T GET to include the Rest of us WITHOUT our permission. So no, it DOESN'T INCLUDE a MAJORITY OF US. Ows includes a COUPLE PERCENT OF deadbeat losers, that is ALL..

Last edited:
Are we still scheming to do away with the 99% or is it a full blown plan?

Sorry to have to inform of you this, but you and those Occupying losers in Ows DON'T GET to include the Rest of us WITHOUT our permission. So no, it DOESN'T INCLUDE a MAJORITY OF US. Ows includes a COUPLE PERCENT OF deadbeat losers, that is ALL..

If you don't have a couple of billion dollars then it includes you.

Yea, you and the billionaires. The top 1%.

YOU FREAKS DON'T SPEAK FOR THE REST OF US....got it.

YOU FREAKS DON'T SPEAK FOR THE REST OF US....got it.

Funny, that's what billionaires said about you.

Forum List

Back