Hilarious - Republicans will run on "Economic Know-how"

The wealthy always screw the poor...and the wealthy are all Democrats.

Anyone want a peek at Nancy Pelosis' portfolio?

And yet, it's the wealthy that are supporting the Republicans. Odd that.

Not realy. The wealthiest are libs who give to the Dems. Foundation baby extravaganza!

Quit lying. Democrats get the bulk of their money from bake sales and individual donations. Republicans get their money from Wall Street and China and the Chamber of Commerce.

What is wrong with right wingers? I link to this stuff all the time and the fuckers NEVER DO.

Not realy. The wealthiest are libs who give to the Dems. Foundation baby extravaganza!

Quit lying. Democrats get the bulk of their money from bake sales and individual donations. Republicans get their money from Wall Street and China and the Chamber of Commerce.

What is wrong with right wingers? I link to this stuff all the time and the fuckers NEVER DO.

You want the revolving door list between Wall Street and the Obama administration? You want to know where Goldman Sachs money goes?

Embarassing yourself might get you laid in a fortunate situation, but here...well...

You want the revolving door list between Wall Street and the Obama administration? You want to know where Goldman Sachs money goes?

Embarassing yourself might get you laid in a fortunate situation, but here...well...

Go ahead, embarrass me. Only about 10% of corporate money goes to Democrats. Remember, there are conservative Democrats. I suspect you would be hard pressed to find a liberal Republican. In fact, the Republican party is 90% white and mostly Christian. Of course they are mostly the SAME.

If our current economy is an example of our masters' economic know-how, we need some NEW masters.

Rebublican,republicain rrrrreeepuuublicans rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

News flash both parties have rich people and both do the same things,your blind I'll follow the party mantra is really the problem here,get a grip.

Obamma doesn't know what he is doing any more than all the rest!

This isn't my quote, but it's a great answer to this laughable thread:

Companies just won’t hire beyond what they truly need when they have feckless incompetents passing and trying to pass burdensome legislation.

That is a great point

So the question is......why do we keep giving them incentives if all they do is keep the money?

Companies just won’t hire beyond what they truly need when they have feckless incompetents passing and trying to pass burdensome legislation.

That is a great point

So the question is......why do we keep giving them incentives if all they do is keep the money?

Many have said this exact same thing all along. A company fails because they ran it poorly,let it fail.

Obama Deficits > Reagan Entire Budgets.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDcj7KWW8yo]YouTube - good day sir[/ame]

That is a great point

That's a good question. States usually provide companies big incentives to move some or all of their operations within their borders. Federal Express is a great example. Memphis gave them lots of incentives so they moved there. That was a major economic boost for Memphis. At the federal level, if taxes and regulations are too oppressive, companies will move operations off-shore. I don't blame them since they have to remain competitive in a global market place. That said, I'm opposed to corporate welfare in a free market economy, but of course that's not what we have. If the Obama Administration would at least try to be a little bit competent, I'm sure companies would start hiring, but I don't see that happening.

That is a great point

That's a good question. States usually provide companies big incentives to move some or all of their operations within their borders. Federal Express is a great example. Memphis gave them lots of incentives so they moved there. That was a major economic boost for Memphis. At the federal level, if taxes and regulations are too oppressive, companies will move operations off-shore. I don't blame them since they have to remain competitive in a global market place. That said, I'm opposed to corporate welfare in a free market economy, but of course that's not what we have. If the Obama Administration would at least try to be a little bit competent, I'm sure companies would start hiring, but I don't see that happening.

They have no intention of starting to hire. In spite of eight years of Bus tax cuts, they didn't hire. Why should they start now?

Why should we continue the tax cuts?

Go ahead, embarrass me. Only about 10% of corporate money goes to Democrats. Remember, there are conservative Democrats. I suspect you would be hard pressed to find a liberal Republican. In fact, the Republican party is 90% white and mostly Christian. Of course they are mostly the SAME.

225px-Herman_Cain_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

That is a great point

They have no intention of starting to hire. In spite of eight years of Bus tax cuts, they didn't hire. Why should they start now?

Why should we continue the tax cuts?

8 years? Corporations slowed their hiring during the recession and now because of uncertainty in DC. America already has oppressive taxation and regulations for corporations, unless of course you own a candidate like GE owns Obama. For everyone else, if you raise taxes you'll have the "Atlas Shrugged" scenario and then the US will be finished once and for all. We're already hanging on by a thread. It's best not to push us over the edge, although Obama seems to be trying to do that.

News flash both parties have rich people and both do the same things,your blind I'll follow the party mantra is really the problem here,get a grip.

Obama just got Bin Laden.

225px-Herman_Cain_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

So you put up a picture of "one black guy"? You know he's part of the 10%.

Hey, isn't that the "pizza maker"? I'll take one with "mushrooms". Before the peppers turn into a "mushroom cloud".

Haha! Guy has pry never fired a weapon in his life. America got Bin Laden. Quit disrespecting the military.

Haha! Guy has pry never fired a weapon in his life. America got Bin Laden. Quit disrespecting the military.

At the direction of America's "LEADER", President Barrack Hussein Obama. Took him to do what Republicans couldn't do in 8 years. No way around that.

Eg, they are holding the economy hostage, ergo we should give them whatever they want in exchange for another promise to "Create jobs?" :eusa_eh:

That proves he knows about the economy because...?

Forum List

Back