Hilarious, Republicans ask Corporations, "What should we do next?"

R

rdean

Twitter from Darrall Issa:

CONTINUED INITIAL OVERSIGHT INVESTIGATIONS LINEUP: Wikileaks, the safety of American food/medicine and effectiveness of @FDArecalls...

Twitter / Darrell Issa: CONTINUED INITIAL OVERSIGH ...

He is asking this the day before Obama signs, "The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act" into law. Republicans want to "investigate" why we should GIVE the FDA the power to actually order a "recall" instead of "recommending" one. Could it be because China sends us "poison food"? Or because poison food kills thousands of Americans? I guess it's better to "wait", just to be "sure".

Oh but the hilarity doesn't stop. Oh no it doesn't.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) wants the oil industry, drug manufacturers and other trade groups and companies to tell him which Obama administration regulations to target this year.

So who is Darrell Issa? None other than the next chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. And the guy is asking "business" how it wants Obama "investigated"?

Darrell Issa asks business: Tell me what to change

darrell_issa_370x278.jpg

Darrell Issa Asks Businesses Which Regulations Should be Killed

Republican Rep. Darrell Issa, who will lead the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, sent a letter to more than 150 companies and other organizations asking them to identify regulations that they would like to see eliminated.

Darrell Issa posts - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

So who voted Republicans into office? Corporations or People? Oh wait, according to Republicans, "Corporations ARE people". Sorry, forgot.

CONTINUED INITIAL OVERSIGHT INVESTIGATIONS LINEUP: Wikileaks, the safety of American food/medicine and effectiveness of @FDArecalls...

He is asking this the day before Obama signs, "The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act" into law. Republicans want to "investigate" why we should GIVE the FDA the power to actually order a "recall" instead of "recommending" one. Could it be because China sends us "poison food"? Or because poison food kills thousands of Americans? I guess it's better to "wait", just to be "sure".

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) wants the oil industry, drug manufacturers and other trade groups and companies to tell him which Obama administration regulations to target this year.

So who is Darrell Issa? None other than the next chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. And the guy is asking "business" how it wants Obama "investigated"?

darrell_issa_370x278.jpg

Republican Rep. Darrell Issa, who will lead the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, sent a letter to more than 150 companies and other organizations asking them to identify regulations that they would like to see eliminated.

So who voted Republicans into office? Corporations or People? Oh wait, according to Republicans, "Corporations ARE people". Sorry, forgot.

so you support job killing regulations.

Guess it's true, liberals don't give a fuck about the unemployed.

color me shocked

darrell_issa_370x278.jpg

color me shocked

Meanwhile, the greedy corporations who shed employees like noone's business after they make foolhearty business decisions, DO give a fuck about the unemployed? Color you stupid.

"One of the divisions consists of those who, from particular interest, from natural temper, or from the habits of life, are more partial to the opulent than to the other classes of society; and having debauched themselves into a persuasion that mankind are incapable of governing themselves, it follows with them, of course, that government can be carried on only by the pageantry of rank, the influence of money and emoluments, and the terror of military force" -- James Madison

guess they should be called the ANTI-republican party instead. Why not be honest?

I guess that did not make it into the Constitution.

of course not. the Constitution was an imperfect compromise in the view of all who approved it. Compromises have no room for calling people out like madison did

darrell_issa_370x278.jpg

color me shocked

Yeah, those regulations unfortunately protect your sorry ass as well. Why don't you go spend a year down Mexico way and get a handle on how fucking stupid you are.

Lets just move more jobs to China, according to someone on here that creates jobs in America.

Bush created jobs in the USA faster than they moved to China.

That ended in 2007, when Democrats controlled Congress.

I sorry, I missed that link. What? It doesn't exist?

Thought so.

Unemployement was declining until Democrats controlled Congress?

Need that chart again, moron?

Why hire when you don't know when government will kick you in the teeth next?

Speaking of which....the GOP controls the House now, where the hell are the jobs?

What a dumb question. You know Republicans will be much to busy investigating Obama to give a second thought about the "middle class". Besides, do we even want a "middle class"? Especially when we can have "corporation owners here and jobs in China". Perfect.

Why hire when you don't know when government will kick you in the teeth next?

Speaking of which....the GOP controls the House now, where the hell are the jobs?

What a dumb question. You know Republicans will be much to busy investigating Obama to give a second thought about the "middle class". Besides, do we even want a "middle class"? Especially when we can have "corporation owners here and jobs in China". Perfect.

As soon as we erase the last four, lost years.

Lets just move more jobs to China, according to someone on here that creates jobs in America.

Bush created jobs in the USA faster than they moved to China.

That ended in 2007, when Democrats controlled Congress.

I sorry, I missed that link. What? It doesn't exist?

Thought so.

i think it is an assumption based on employment numbers. You see all the unemployed were sent to war oversees :doubt:

Forum List

Back