Hilarious! Republicans are having a bad day in so many ways.

Iā€™m walking around chuckling again and again at the day the Republicans are having.

First they have to defend a president who went overseas and lied to our soldiers.

Then they have to explain why the president went overseas to into Iraq and didnā€™t even meet with the leaders of the country there by insulting them terribly. They are supposed to be our allies.

Now you have Republicans on the USMB complaining that Obama didnā€™t protect our election from the Russians meaning they now agree that the Russians helped get Donald Trump elected.

Information came out about trumps ā€œbone spursā€.

Trump says most of the government workers not getting paid are Democrats. So Iā€™m guessing the point is that means itā€™s OK.

And now, because of the surprise visit, and the insult to the leaders of Iraq, theyā€™re demanding the US leave Iraq immediately.

Iraqi lawmakers demand US withdrawal after Trump visit | Fox News

You canā€™t write this stuff. Itā€™s impossible to make up.

I suspect you spend your days wandering the streets muttering to yourself, occasionally stopping to scream at lampposts or stop signs....
If you canā€™t attack the message, attack the messenger.

There is no message. Only your keyboard drool.

I still wonder how you can live with yourself knowing the entire world is laughing at you.

Hell, even your own side tells you to stop trollling.
It's not me the entire world is laughing at fool.

Duh!

Don't you watch the news?

It's bad enough lying in front of the troops. They have to remain respectfully quiet.

Another matter altogether to be laughed at in the UN by the entire world.

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

The entire forum is, RDerp..

Iā€™m walking around chuckling again and again at the day the Republicans are having.

First they have to defend a president who went overseas and lied to our soldiers.

Then they have to explain why the president went overseas to into Iraq and didnā€™t even meet with the leaders of the country there by insulting them terribly. They are supposed to be our allies.

Now you have Republicans on the USMB complaining that Obama didnā€™t protect our election from the Russians meaning they now agree that the Russians helped get Donald Trump elected.

Trump says most of the government workers not getting paid are Democrats. So Iā€™m guessing the point is that means itā€™s OK.

And now, because of the surprise visit, and the insult to the leaders of Iraq, theyā€™re demanding the US leave Iraq immediately.

I suspect you spend your days wandering the streets muttering to yourself, occasionally stopping to scream at lampposts or stop signs....

I still wonder how you can live with yourself knowing the entire world is laughing at you.

Duh!

It's bad enough lying in front of the troops. They have to remain respectfully quiet.

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Trump will give many laughs for the next 2 years if he lasts that long

You plan to spend the 4 after his reelection in 2020 crying, like you have the last two years? :thup:

An educated guess
whether she grabbed pussy or not.....she was a poor choice....
Please Harry HTF could she be worse than trump? In her worst day day,without all the repub BS about her, she is heads and shoulders better than this trump garbage and his brood
ed if you cant get the point i have been trying to make then you might as well go have lunch with dean.....just make sure he pays.....
dinner out with the family I pay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,always
but hats obama signed were reg army hats not some maga bs trump hats
Defacing govt property....a misdemeanor, at least!
Arrest him
dinner out with the family I pay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,always
dean is family?....have you considered getting him help?.....Dr. Vinnie Boombatz i hear is a great psychiatrist...he helped Rodney Dangerfield...
I've been to Dangerfields many years ago

Duh!

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

You plan to spend the 4 after his reelection in 2020 crying, like you have the last two years? :thup:

If he gets re elected ,,,,shoot me please

How's the weather in your made up world? If you ever make it to reality, we'll both read this OP of yours and laaaaauuugh.

but hats obama signed were reg army hats not some maga bs trump hats
ed why do you think they wanted him to sign the red caps over the reg army caps?....
Because he told them he gave them a 10% raise??
come on ed you said you are like 100 years old....you cant be that in the dark...
82 jan 6 and as sharp as a 50 year old and as healthy
but yet you have no idea of why they would get those red caps signed over the regular caps?...

Duh!

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Only if you commies are dumb enough to start shooting first.

How's the weather in your made up world? If you ever make it to reality, we'll both read this OP of yours and laaaaauuugh.
I couldn't make up what Trump and the Republicans do.

No one would believe it.

That's why I post links. Most of the time with video.

Seeing and hearing is believing.

Duh!

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

With pleasure.

No one would believe it.

Most of the time, your video has nothing to do with your subject.

Which is only partisan butthurt on your part.

No one would believe it.

Not true.

No one would believe it.

Not true.

Very little of what you post has any relation to facts.

You are a creature of hate. You spew Nazi propaganda from Thinkprogess, CNN, DailyKOS and other vile fascist hate sites. It's all you do.

No one would believe it.

You or one of your fellow fascists make up virtually everything you post about Trump.

No one would believe it.

Not true.

Very little of what you post has any relation to facts.

You are a creature of hate. You spew Nazi propaganda from Thinkprogess, CNN, DailyKOS and other vile fascist hate sites. It's all you do.
CNN is a fascist hate site?

The truth is I get a lot of my information from Fox and Richard Spencer and Steve Bannon and Donald Trump himself and other leaders of the Republican Party.

Just post what they put out there and watch right wingers scream liar.

Itā€™s odd if you think about it. Republicans follow these people without question and then when you post their positions they scream liar. Makes you wonder what theyā€™re actually following.

If Republicans didnā€™t believe what I post they would say why instead they attack the messenger.

Itā€™s pitiful.

Itā€™s just pitiful.

Republicans have a possible indictment of their president and the irreparable damage to their party that would result

Forum List

Back