Hilarious! Republicans are having a bad day in so many ways.

Republicans have a possible indictment of their president and the irreparable damage to their party that would result
And they deserve every bit of it Never in my memory has an ah president tried so hard to divide America

You were gone for eight years while Obama screwed things up ?
Yes the 75 straight months of 6 digit job gains and a great stock market were horrible Add in a 4% unemployment rate down from a republican 9% and the highest ever vote total and we have a complete screw up

Of course, you need to say that. Most of it was just the economy returning have a significant recession (but not as bad as Reagans). So, giving Obama credit is ignorant. His net on the stock market was about 2,000 points. A meager gain compared to most.

But, you were talking about dividing America. Didn't take your ADD meds ?

Obama is the reason we have Trump.

You were gone for eight years while Obama screwed things up ?
Yes the 75 straight months of 6 digit job gains and a great stock market were horrible Add in a 4% unemployment rate down from a republican 9% and the highest ever vote total and we have a complete screw up

Great Stock Market?

The market has made more gains since MONDAY than it did under 8 years of Queer Barry.
How'd it end up for the year?? give or take another day?

Year isn't over yet, Comrade.

240 more on the DJIA and the year ends up.
Hope it goes up another 1000 Top stocks I have are AAPL MSFT FB and SQ Owned them at their highs and never sold them,,,,,,,,,,,so I'm a loser this year

You are a loser every year.

Hilarious! Republicans are having a bad day in so many ways.

Iā€™m walking around chuckling again and again at the day the Republicans are having.

First they have to defend a president who went overseas and lied to our soldiers.

Then they have to explain why the president went overseas to into Iraq and didnā€™t even meet with the leaders of the country there by insulting them terribly. They are supposed to be our allies.

Now you have Republicans on the USMB complaining that Obama didnā€™t protect our election from the Russians meaning they now agree that the Russians helped get Donald Trump elected.

Information came out about trumps ā€œbone spursā€.

Trump says most of the government workers not getting paid are Democrats. So Iā€™m guessing the point is that means itā€™s OK.

And now, because of the surprise visit, and the insult to the leaders of Iraq, theyā€™re demanding the US leave Iraq immediately.

Iraqi lawmakers demand US withdrawal after Trump visit | Fox News

You canā€™t write this stuff. Itā€™s impossible to make up.

How's the weather in your made up world? If you ever make it to reality, we'll both read this OP of yours and laaaaauuugh.
I couldn't make up what Trump and the Republicans do.

No one would believe it.

That's why I post links. Most of the time with video.

Seeing and hearing is believing.

Nothing you ever post is in any way true. At least you are consistent.

And by the way, not only am I having a good day, I'm having a great year, just like last year. My health is great, my wife is beautiful, my kids are successful, my job pays very well, I have several hobbies that I like a lot, and lefties are getting bitch-slapped by reality on a daily basis.

Life is good.

Forum List

Back