Hilarious how USMB right wingers get everything turned back on them.

It's not only hilarious, it's stunning.

They are still trying to attack the Clinton Foundation when it's the Trump Foundation that is actually under multiple criminal probes. And it's even admitted to guilt.

They accuse Democrats of touching girls when there are pictures of Donald Trump feeling his daughter's butt while her leg rubs directly against his kibbles and bits.

There is this lame attempts to link Democrats with Russians when just about everyone in Trump's Administration, his campaign and his FAMILY has proven and documented Russian ties. They even publicly admit it.

They complain that Democrats are blocking economic progress while only Democrats have jobs plans, education plans, healthcare plans, veteran's jobs plans and so on.

You can go on and on. Do they think they can keep this up forever?
The few tired Trump supporters here are here simply because talking face to fact to tangible people gets them nothing but laughs in thier faces....you can only feel sorry for these people and put em on ignore...they're nothing but a waste of time and are too stupid for words
Another post that shows exactly why Trump won. You are your own worst enemy.

You got to love it though. They’re derangement runs deep.

I got something to post about rdean:

"What is "rdeaning" you might ask? As any long-time USMB knows, "rdeaning" means to cast aspersion on Republicans for every single thing that could possibly go wrong in the world, no matter how improbable or impossible blaming Republicans for such an event may be."

Toro Spot on!

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Aspersion suggests something not true.

I believe in truth.

What have I said that turned out to be not true?

What have I said that turned out to be not true?

You have to ask?

They accuse Democrats of touching girls when there are pictures of Donald Trump feeling his daughter's butt while her leg rubs directly against his kibbles and bits.

They are still trying to attack the Clinton Foundation when it's the Trump Foundation that is actually under multiple criminal probes. And it's even admitted to guilt.

There is this lame attempts to link Democrats with Russians when just about everyone in Trump's Administration, his campaign and his FAMILY has proven and documented Russian ties. They even publicly admit it.

They complain that Democrats are blocking economic progress while only Democrats have jobs plans, education plans, healthcare plans, veteran's jobs plans and so on.

I'm glad that's not happening. That would be bad.

The few tired Trump supporters here are here simply because talking face to fact to tangible people gets them nothing but laughs in thier faces....you can only feel sorry for these people and put em on ignore...they're nothing but a waste of time and are too stupid for words
Listen, you demented ass ho, 3 factual reason why Trump stole the white house....1) Hillary was a lowsy fuckin candidate 2) voter turnout was not as huge and 3) Putin....now you can keep your dusty fuckin head up your white ass til the sun goes down or you can repeat this a zillion times and feel better....Trump's win was due solely to a lack luster old white bitch and Putin and he did not, I repeat did not get votes that are worthy of mentioning....ie stupid pathetic lice infested rednecks!!

I don't want to offend everyone here, but what I think is funny (in a pathetic, sad way) is the level of partisanship here...the football mentality. R= bad, D = good (or vice versa). I've thought from the very beginning that Trump is "one of them"… meaning he was approved by the establishment, and he is just going to continue the same policies, for the most part, of the PTSB.

I mentioned that on : this thread.
Wouldn't the Bushes, the Clintons, the Romneys and the McCains be the leaders of the 'establishment'? Do you believe they approve of Donald Trump?
No one in their right mind “approves” of trump.

I don't want to offend everyone here, but what I think is funny (in a pathetic, sad way) is the level of partisanship here...the football mentality. R= bad, D = good (or vice versa). I've thought from the very beginning that Trump is "one of them"… meaning he was approved by the establishment, and he is just going to continue the same policies, for the most part, of the PTSB.

I mentioned that on : this thread.
Wouldn't the Bushes, the Clintons, the Romneys and the McCains be the leaders of the 'establishment'? Do you believe they approve of Donald Trump?
No one in their right mind “approves” of trump.

I think you missed the point. But actually, you just demonstrated what I was talking about in the first place. *Sigh*

Listen, you demented ass ho, 3 factual reason why Trump stole the white house....1) Hillary was a lowsy fuckin candidate 2) voter turnout was not as huge and 3) Putin....now you can keep your dusty fuckin head up your white ass til the sun goes down or you can repeat this a zillion times and feel better....Trump's win was due solely to a lack luster old white bitch and Putin and he did not, I repeat did not get votes that are worthy of mentioning....ie stupid pathetic lice infested rednecks!!

You seen convinced, why argue about it with you. But the name calling is a dead giveaway you aren't that sure. Hack.

Clueless AND ugly. How do you get by in this world?

Forum List

Back