Hilarious Glenn Beck Clip

And Beck was the keynote speaker at the big TP rally?

Sad really sad.

You may not appreicate his approach...and many may not....but his message is one that many DO appreciate.

So nothing is sad except for the fact that you and others continually look for ways to criticize those that do not think as you
But hey...if it works for you. go for it.

Message aside. Anyone who can take beck seriously enough to choose him as a leader to take back America? well... nuff said.

I dont consider him a leader, but a damn good resource for me to make up my own mind on the way I view things.

What dont you get? HE IS AN ENTERTAINER.

Why dont you have a link showing how Michael Douglas creates tears for films by pulling out nose hairs?

Oh...I know...you are not interested in trying to discredit Michael Douglas. You have better things to do.

He's not an entertainer the way Douglas is an entertainer. Douglas doesn't talk about politics as a part of his "entertainment". Are you suggesting we shouldn't pay any attention to what Beck says because HE'S JUST AN ENTERTAINER? Tell that to his regular viewers. They're the ones that think he's more than that. If they believe it, why should we accept your whining everytime he gets called on the carpet? It's the same DODGE the Limbaugh fans use. Usually he's always right and telling it like it is, until he makes a mistake then he's JUST AN ENTERTAINER!!! Sheesh, give me a break, you hypocrites.

Those of you who only watch clips of Beck and not the show should not make comments about him.
I don't like some of the things Chris or Ed says,I watch their shows in order to make comments on it. I disagree with much of what they say but I don't watch just clips of what they say and then make comments about them. They are also funny.
I have noticed how libs are intolerable of watching fox ( many comments here about, I turned fox on and could not take it ,it gave me a headache and so on and so on while conservatives watch fox, msnbc, and cnn in order to get a more rounded view of things.

Forum List

Back