Hilarious!! #BlackLivesMatter swarms stage to silence gay speaker....gets destroyed!!!

Who is this idiot? I mean other than a feminine sounding faggot I got no clue who the clown is...

Who he is isn't the important part.

What he is saying and doing is.

(i never heard of him before either)

He's Milo Yinnopoulus or something (weird last name spelling). He's a rising star of the conservative movement. He's famous on campuses because he infuriates the left....possibly even more than Trump.....because he's gay and conservative....but more so because dude is so smart and quick witted that he absolutely destroys any liberal who tries to debate him. Google his stuff...it's very good.

Just what conservatives need, a gay leader.....LOLOLOL.....listen, dude can talk shit all day, but at the end of the day, he's protected, he's got a micro-phone, a voice, he's got security and although funny, he still has to get his jolly with his ass up in the air, ouch!!

Oh the dilemma...who should the libs trash. The gay guy or the black people.

:)

Who is this idiot? I mean other than a feminine sounding faggot I got no clue who the clown is...

He's Milo Yinnopoulus or something (weird last name spelling). He's a rising star of the conservative movement. He's famous on campuses because he infuriates the left....possibly even more than Trump.....because he's gay and conservative....but more so because dude is so smart and quick witted that he absolutely destroys any liberal who tries to debate him. Google his stuff...it's very good.

Just what conservatives need, a gay leader.....LOLOLOL.....listen, dude can talk shit all day, but at the end of the day, he's protected, he's got a micro-phone, a voice, he's got security and although funny, he still has to get his jolly with his ass up in the air, ouch!!
and he paid for the microphone, time and security. What gave the BLM any right to be there?

and he paid for the microphone, time and security. What gave the BLM any right to be there?

"What gave the BLM any right to be there?"

Because they're Agitator Thugs.

And yet, white nationalists constantly spread hate about gay men, and exonerate lesbians/cry bullies.

No.....we spread hate for LIBERALS.

Conservative gay men and women are very civil and respectful, and I gladly stand with them.

"Conservative gay men and women are very civil and respectful, and I gladly stand with them."

Agreed, we have no problem with any gays that are civil and respectful, it's the Radical Militant crowd who are the problem.

"What gave the BLM any right to be there?"

Because they're Agitator Thugs.
that is no right though

And yet, white nationalists constantly spread hate about gay men, and exonerate lesbians/cry bullies.

Conservative gay men and women are very civil and respectful, and I gladly stand with them.

"Conservative gay men and women are very civil and respectful, and I gladly stand with them."

Agreed, we have no problem with any gays that are civil and respectful, it's the Radical Militant crowd who are the problem.

Oh, so murdering Mathew Sheppard, a gay teen who was left tied to post in a open field a few decades ago, was because why again?.....you fuck heads love anything and anybody that hates on black people, admit it. Your racist....now don't you feel better?

Oh, so murdering Mathew Sheppard, a gay teen who was left tied to post in a open field a few decades ago, was because why again?.....you fuck heads love anything and anybody that hates on black people, admit it. Your racist....now don't you feel better?

1 First of all.

2. The idea that Shepard was murdered as a anti-gay Hate Crime is based on the word of his killer who had motive to lie.

3. And he killer was not a conservative.

The Chicago police who were turned away should have told the DePaul campus cops to go fuck themselves. A crime was committed and they have the authority to arrest whomever and wherever they please. BLM won't stop until whites fight back.

Forum List

Back