Hilarious Ann Coulter Column on Huckabee

Thats like saying... there are catholics that worship Satan...

Matt just because there is a website out there that claimes to be catholic doesnt give it any credibility...

Catholics believe Life is the most sacred right...

They believe freedom (free will) is the second most sacred right...

You cant put the cart before the horse...

Anyone who does and calls themselves a christian isnt fooling anyone but themselves...sorry...

Dont believe everything you see on the internet is what it says it is...

Please tell me the rules for being a Christian. What must I believe and do? What must I not do? What translation of the Bible am I to use and how am I to interpret and apply that particular translation in each and every scenario that I may come across?

If a very poor and very ill “Christian” woman gets raped and is advised by a doctor that the fetus has a painful condition and would likely die a painful death after being outside the womb for a few days and that the mother stands a good chance of not surviving the delivery process herself due to her illness should she have an abortion. If she chooses to have an abortion, is she still a Christian. I guess that the Catholics would tell her that she must deliver the Baby even if it means that the mother and baby face a painful death soon after the delivery. Teach me, oh great one, what would THE CHURCH say?

By the way, aren’t there different Catholic denominations? Help me sort through this and tell me which the right church is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations

Is it too difficult for you? Okay. Let’s narrow it to supposed Catholic Churches:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_Catholic_Churches

By the way, don’t you believe in the priesthood of the believer? Should the individual and her relationship with God be the ultimate determining factor? Who are you to say who is a Christian (or a Catholic) for that matter?

Please tell me the rules for being a Christian. What must I believe and do? What must I not do? What translation of the Bible am I to use and how am I to interpret and apply that particular translation in each and every scenario that I may come across? ?

The rules are simple... Jesus made them... Dont complicate them...

If a very poor and very ill “Christian” woman gets raped and is advised by a doctor that the fetus has a painful condition and would likely die a painful death after being outside the womb for a few days and that the mother stands a good chance of not surviving the delivery process herself due to her illness should she have an abortion. If she chooses to have an abortion, is she still a Christian. I guess that the Catholics would tell her that she must deliver the Baby even if it means that the mother and baby face a painful death soon after the delivery. Teach me, oh great one, what would THE CHURCH say??

UMM.. In you incredibly unlikely typical pro-murder secnerio the woman is faced with death... And as I told you, Christ tought us life is the most sacred gift God gave us...followed by free will The answer is simple she must do whatever nessasry to survive... You example is typical of pro-baby killers... do you any idea how many incest or rape related abortions there are a year in America????.... less than 1 in 50,000.. That certanly does not justify your murder at will mentality....

By the way, aren’t there different Catholic denominations? Help me sort through this and tell me which the right church is:?

Jesus said "on this rock I build my CHURCH" (singular) not churches... there is only 1 Church every other split off denomination was created by man not Christ...as far as I know the only other legitamate church besides Roman Catholic (the first church) may be Eastern Orthadox because they reallingned them selves with the true church... Anyway to sum it up any church that does not report to the Vatican and the Pope is not Catholic no matter what they call themselves...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations

Is it too difficult for you? Okay. Let’s narrow it to supposed Catholic Churches:?

Not difficult at all... see above

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_Catholic_Churches

By the way, don’t you believe in the priesthood of the believer? Should the individual and her relationship with God be the ultimate determining factor? Who are you to say who is a Christian (or a Catholic) for that matter?
The preisthood of the believer??? ... do i believe everyone that wants one can have a personal relationship and communicate with Christ there own way? I would have to say yes...

But if you believe that relationship overshadows or takes presidence over the church your wrong.... I have one problem with the whole, live a good life, be a nice person and everything will be ok when you die and meet your creator theory.... The problem is JESUS NEVER SAID THAT.... men did..

The rules are simple... Jesus made them... Dont complicate them...

The rules are not simple. If they were simple there would not be as many translations and various interpretation. There would not be nearly as many denominations (protestant or otherwise).

UMM.. In you incredibly unlikely typical pro-murder secnerio the woman is faced with death... And as I told you, Christ tought us life is the most sacred gift God gave us...followed by free will The answer is simple she must do whatever nessasry to survive... You example is typical of pro-baby killers... do you any idea how many incest or rape related abortions there are a year in America????.... less than 1 in 50,000.. That certanly does not justify your murder at will mentality....

Thank you. You have just demonstrated that you are a pro-choice Christian. It now comes down to where we draw the line. What is Nancy Pelosi’s position on abortion? Does she think that any woman at any age should be allowed to have as many abortions as the likes without notifying anyone and at any time and for any reason or no reason at all? I doubt it. If I am wrong, please provide a link to a reputable site that clarifies her position on abortion in detail.

With respect to everything else in your posts, I'll take people's word for it if they consider themselves to be Catholic (or Christian for that matter). When all is said and done, in due time, God will be the judge, assuming that he, she, it, or they exist) - not you.

Ann is not the brightest candle in the pack. She is smart enought to know that today she can make money by spreading the hate message against liberals. Like Ru$h, she has found a system that requires minimum intellect and writing skills that rewards her well financially. She was so proud of her frigging footnotes in her first book. Yes, I have read some of her "stuff". Enough to know I didn't need to waste my time reading any more.

Watch her on TV. If the other person disagrees with her, she just about loses it and attacks them personally. She does not know the meaning of meaingful dialogue.

As to hate, how else would you characterize saying that we need to take a couple liberals out and shoot them to show we are serious. Or that the planes on 9-11 should have hit the New York Times building.

My only real concern with her is that she is able to stir up the hate on the far right of those who fear liberals/progessives. She is their reinforcement to let them know they are the good folks and the left is evil.

Thom Hartman is a good example of a radio talk show host who can state his point of view in a well read and intelligent matter without telling you to hate the other side.

New Topics

Forum List

Back