Hilarious! 9 of the top 10 states receiving Cost Sharing Reductions voted for Trump.

Ayn Rand said the same thing. She was a liar too.

Don't know Ayn.

But you keep making shit up to argue with.

You've been getting fucked your whole life and now you get to reap the rewards.

A puny government handout and "free" healthcare.

What a great life you lived.
No one who writes like you is telling the truth.

And you don't know who Ayn Rand is? Really?

Ayn Rand is required reading in Paul Ryan's office.

Only a true lefty could be suck an ignorant asshole.

But then, you pricks pride yourself on your abilities to make up bullshit to support your POV's.

You admitted you are going on Medicare.

Best of luck.

I won't need it.

You're a liar. You don't even know who Ayn Rand is. Either you are living somewhere in Siberia or in your mom's basement.
Or in your mom's basement which is, as we know, in Siberia.

Fuck you Deanny......

Unlike you, I've secured my future.

Maybe I found it in my mothers basement....or maybe I worked for it. Unlike you, I managed to get a little more done.

I know about Ayn, but that's about it.

But I really don't account to you for what I know.

As I said....fuck you.

Sorry, I don't fuck syphilic losers. You will have to find someone else to fulfill that need.

Don't know Ayn.

But then, you pricks pride yourself on your abilities to make up bullshit to support your POV's.

Best of luck.

I won't need it.

You're a liar. You don't even know who Ayn Rand is. Either you are living somewhere in Siberia or in your mom's basement.

Fuck you Deanny......

Maybe I found it in my mothers basement....or maybe I worked for it. Unlike you, I managed to get a little more done.

As I said....fuck you.

Sorry, I don't fuck syphilic losers. You will have to find someone else to fulfill that need.

Yessiree the not so bright one has secured his future and has no need for health insurance. Must be a billionaire posting on. I hope he doesn't accept Medicare when old enough. I have seen what happens when he'll need it.

Seems you could get tired of being screwed fairly fast.

You need Medicare ????

I have made sure I'll never need it by doing the things necessary to secure my future.

You, on the other hand, need the government.

No wonder you have your lips glued to it's ass.
Ayn Rand said the same thing. She was a liar too.

Don't know Ayn.

Free? What are you talking about? I've been paying into Medicare and Social Security for decades.

But you? Have you been gaming the system? I bet you never even served in the military, right.

Boy, you are stupid.

I'll let you look at my post again to figure out why your idiot questions are not worth answering.

But here is a clue: "Free" is a nice way of saying...your are going to get a low value product for all your paying in. The same way I would if I was dependent up on it.

Don't know Ayn.

Best of luck.

I won't need it.

Fuck you Deanny......

As I said....fuck you.

My guess is that you don't fuck anyone....except, of course, yourself.

Which you already have if you need medicare.

You'd be lucky to live in my mother's basement. I am sure it is better than what you have now.

Best of luck.

I won't need it.

Fuck you Deanny......

As I said....fuck you.

Yessiree the not so bright one has secured his future and has no need for health insurance. Must be a billionaire posting on. I hope he doesn't accept Medicare when old enough. I have seen what happens when he'll need it.

Can you be a little more down and stupid ?

1. Never said I would not accept it. I said "I didn't need it". I'll let it pay for my green fees.
2. No need for health insurance ? Where did that come from ? You mean no need for the second rate health insurance that Uncle Sam provides ? I'll go for that. But it does have it's uses.
3. You can bet the day is coming where the wealthy will be means tested off of Social Security and Medicare. There is no way the system is sustainable.

Best of luck.

I won't need it.

Fuck you Deanny......

As I said....fuck you.

You'd be lucky to live in my mother's basement. I am sure it is better than what you have now.

At least you admit you live in mom’s basement.

The amazing thing is Trump's (and Ryan's) latest gambit of now being against the two year patch on subsidies is that Ryan already LOST on his bid to cut and block grant Medicaid (which has been his dream for a decade). So the states that expanded Medicaid KEEP those dollars .. and guess which states those are. Meanwhile, even the red states that didn't expand Medicaid shared the subsidy dollar those two guys just effectively axed.

Best of luck.

I won't need it.

Fuck you Deanny......

As I said....fuck you.

At least you admit you live in mom’s basement.

Uh, still making stuff up so that your sad little perception of reality includes you as a someone who is worthwhile.

Try again, loser.

Threads like this are fundamentally tone deaf, and exactly why liberals are losing.

They can't seem to understand why people in "taker" states are against the programs that are propping them up. Why can't these ingrates just appreciate the largess of their superiors and stop trying to rock the boat?!?

What is the claim of the OP ?

That an entire Red State would be damaged by the loss of cost sharing payments ?

How does that work ?

What I am reading is that when those cost sharing payments stop, everyone who needs them will be looking somehere else get covered. Red or Blue.

If the Red State governments are not making up the differences, then what do they care ?

A disproportionate number of minorities live in poverty and can be expected to be getting those payments. If that is the case, then they (the minorities) will suffer.

Why do the racist red states think that is a bad thing ? Letting minorities die fast helps them out....right ?

Can the OP please further clarify the contention of the OP.

The implied claim of the OP is a slur. It comes in many forms, but the core of it is the suggestion that poor conservatives repeatedly vote "against their interests", because they're stupid.

They're oblivious to the fact that this is a scathing rejection of the welfare state: the people living in the communities that receive the most "benefits" don't want them.

Last edited:
The implied claim of the OP is a slur. It comes in many forms, but the core of it is the suggestion that poor conservatives repeatedly vote "against their interests", because they're stupid.

They're oblivious to the fact that this is a scathing rejection of the welfare state: the people living in the communities that receive the most "benefits" don't want them.

Nobody asks the question why they might reject them. The answer can only be that they are stupid or meanspirited.

Just a question: Receive or qualify for ?

Forum List

Back