Hiker released from Iran: Thanks Ahmadinejad for "humanitarian gesture"

ruben-ahmadinejad.jpg

I imagine her comments will be quite different if the other two are released. Until then, no good can come from her rocking the boat with negative comments about the nutjob and others in charge in Iran.

I imagine her comments will be quite different if the other two are released. Until then, no good can come from her rocking the boat with negative comments about the nutjob and others in charge in Iran.

Yep. I think your quite right. Once her buds are released I think this lady will be singing the real tune loud and clear.

Iran's stupidity aside, what sort of idiot goes "hiking" in Iraq while the country is in the middle of a war? I don't have a great deal of sympathy for these people.

Iran's stupidity aside, what sort of idiot goes "hiking" in Iraq while the country is in the middle of a war? I don't have a great deal of sympathy for these people.

Holy SHIT!

I AGREE !!!

Knock me over with a feather! I'm even giving you POS REP! :eek:

:lol:

I wondered the same thing.

What's wrong with the Appalachian trial?

Yep. I think your quite right. Once her buds are released I think this lady will be singing the real tune loud and clear.

Yeah, she should probably shit all over him at that point, so that the next Americans to be detained get their heads cut off with a dull kitchen knife.

Forum List

Back