Hijacked

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Suddenly I start receiving e-mails from a trusted friend with dangerous links. Seems his address book has been hijacked. He tried a couple of days ago to clean it up but I just received a few more this morning.

Suddenly I start receiving e-mails from a trusted friend with dangerous links. Seems his address book has been hijacked. He tried a couple of days ago to clean it up but I just received a few more this morning.

I keep getting the same kind of stuff from my bother's email. Some ISP's will actually shut your internet access down, if you do not deal with that

Your brother has been taken over by the obama collective

A friend of mine had his hijacked too and it was sending me stuff like you're getting. Mostly spam but one of them was a trojan and totally fucked up my laptop! :evil:

He ended by working it out with the email service and now his emails all come with a header that it is from him.

I keep getting the same kind of stuff from my bother's email. Some ISP's will actually shut your internet access down, if you do not deal with that

Yeah, I told him to contact Comcast, change his e-mail and passwords, have the old on blocked, back up e-mail and address book, uninstall his mail app, run security checks then reinstall the mail app. I recommended he migrate to Evolution Mail.

Forum List

Back