Hijack This Thread

Jimmyeatworld

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2004
America
On second thought, I'm not done yet. I don't have a lot of time these days, so it might be a day or so before I can get back in, but I want to get straight answer from those that want to avoid the point in that other thread.

To start, let's get to the point that the Democrat friendly posters run like hell from. Someone screams, "Bush lied!" when talking about going into Iraq and WMDs. It's pointed out to them that Bill Clinton was saying the same thing years before Bush was in office and the Abbott and Costello routine begins. The response is, "At least he didn't start a war over it!", which avoids the point. When reminded that we couldn't go to war without votes from people like John Kerry, Hilary Clinton, and John Edwards, and that Bill Clinton voiced support for the war, either the subject is changed or we again hear "Bush lied!" which takes us back to the beginning... Who's on first? What's on second? I don't know. Third base.

For the moment, I want a simple answer to a simple question. If you believe President Bush lied about WMDs, then do you also believe President Clinton lied about WMDs since he was saying the same thing years before President Bush was in office? If you don't want to answer the question, don't bother posting.

Later, we'll get to knowing the difference between involvement with terrorists and involvement with the 9/11 attack, and the fact that nobody ever made the claim that Saddam was directly involved with 9/11. As for ties to terrorism, chew on this one for awhile.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JE48XHKG64[/ame]

No responses, therefore no answers. What a shock.

I don't want anybody to get me wrong, I'm not knocking Liberals for ignoring this and refusing to answer a simple question. I wish I were better at being able to ignore the point and rattling off some programmed response while believing I was actually adding to the conversation, all the while calling others things like "sheep". In an odd way I envy you, in the same way I envy small children and Alzheimer's patients. You can just say whatever you please even if it doesn't pertain to anything anyone was talking about or make any sense.

"Bobby, did you break the vase?"
"I like ice cream!"

We just shake our head, grin, and move along. Nobody expects anything more and after awhile it comes to be expected.

Well, I guess I'll move along now. As I said I'm pretty busy. Even if someone dares to admit that there was no lie from the Bush administration it won't change anything. Another month, another thread, another "At least he didn't start a war because of it!"

I don't give a darn.... Oh, he's our shortstop.

perhaps no one gives a damn about your reproach enough to walk into your bearclaw, dude.

Maybe if you started making a few lefty friends they would bother entertaining you.

Wylie_Trap.jpg

Remember Baghdad Bob?

BaghdadBush

YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK

Jeremy Scahill on Bill Moyers Journal 19 October 2007:
----------------------------------------------------------
JEREMY SCAHILL: Well, there are two things at play here. There's the funding of congressional candidates. And Erik Prince has given over a quarter of a million dollars to Republican candidates. He's also given money to the green party to defeat Democratic candidates in the 2006 election cycle. So, he's a pretty committed supporter of the Republican party. ...Blackwater has just won a 92 million dollar contract from the Pentagon ...When I got Blackwater's contract with the Department of Homeland Security, it turns out that Blackwater billed US taxpayers 950 dollars per man per day in the hurricane zone.
----------------------------------------------------------

So, US Taxpayers are funding the Republican Party...

On second thought, I'm not done yet. I don't have a lot of time these days, so it might be a day or so before I can get back in, but I want to get straight answer from those that want to avoid the point in that other thread.

To start, let's get to the point that the Democrat friendly posters run like hell from. Someone screams, "Bush lied!" when talking about going into Iraq and WMDs. It's pointed out to them that Bill Clinton was saying the same thing years before Bush was in office and the Abbott and Costello routine begins. The response is, "At least he didn't start a war over it!", which avoids the point. When reminded that we couldn't go to war without votes from people like John Kerry, Hilary Clinton, and John Edwards, and that Bill Clinton voiced support for the war, either the subject is changed or we again hear "Bush lied!" which takes us back to the beginning... Who's on first? What's on second? I don't know. Third base.

For the moment, I want a simple answer to a simple question. If you believe President Bush lied about WMDs, then do you also believe President Clinton lied about WMDs since he was saying the same thing years before President Bush was in office? If you don't want to answer the question, don't bother posting.

Later, we'll get to knowing the difference between involvement with terrorists and involvement with the 9/11 attack, and the fact that nobody ever made the claim that Saddam was directly involved with 9/11. As for ties to terrorism, chew on this one for awhile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JE48XHKG64

Its amazing when you grab the Dim liberals by the balls by showing them facts, their testicles magically disappear and a pussy appears, along with the same tired old comments that have nothing to do with the stated facts..

You got your serious answers between your first and second post.....they run and hide like rats and cockroaches when exposed to the light of truth.

I actually like, and agree to the opening comments to this thread! It proves that the left doesn't even trust themselves!

Forum List

Back